INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Hi all i am gary from st marti local born here if anyone trvellong st martin i can serve them i have a taxi too i am 37 yrs i have my friends too juat let me know if anyone coming to st mArtin and wanna experience bbc
beautiful cock..u know a guy named a j ..dark black man skinny side..nice guy..?hung out with him on orient beach before hurricane,,how is it down there by the way pictures?

Hi all i am gary from st marti local born here if anyone trvellong st martin i can serve them i have a taxi too i am 37 yrs i have my friends too juat let me know if anyone coming to st mArtin and wanna experience bbc
Hi wife and i used to visit twice a year has now been like 8 years since our last trip.i think is time to visit again and see if we can find some nice Island man to take care of things.
I hear they close Lees road side grill tell me that is not true... I also heard Johnny under the tree is also move to some new location like close to the lift bridge?

You used the word service. So is the a time frame. Like you drive taxi all day and service in the evening. Or drive cab during the evening and service during the day or over night.

I have been to St Martin more than a few times with my dearly departed wife. I have a new friend that is interested. About half my age at twenty nine.

If you want direct message me with the details

Back