INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Hi all i am gary from st marti local born here if anyone trvellong st martin i can serve them i have a taxi too i am 37 yrs i have my friends too juat let me know if anyone coming to st mArtin and wanna experience bbc
beautiful cock..u know a guy named a j ..dark black man skinny side..nice guy..?hung out with him on orient beach before hurricane,,how is it down there by the way pictures?

Hi all i am gary from st marti local born here if anyone trvellong st martin i can serve them i have a taxi too i am 37 yrs i have my friends too juat let me know if anyone coming to st mArtin and wanna experience bbc
Hi wife and i used to visit twice a year has now been like 8 years since our last trip.i think is time to visit again and see if we can find some nice Island man to take care of things.
I hear they close Lees road side grill tell me that is not true... I also heard Johnny under the tree is also move to some new location like close to the lift bridge?

You used the word service. So is the a time frame. Like you drive taxi all day and service in the evening. Or drive cab during the evening and service during the day or over night.

I have been to St Martin more than a few times with my dearly departed wife. I have a new friend that is interested. About half my age at twenty nine.

If you want direct message me with the details

Its an island of 37 sq miles where almost everyone know each other especially locals by names and family...secondly i dont find a reason to lie what will be my benefit as it is u gonna see him and play with him

Back