INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
I've always found Montego Bay to be fun, and with a little exposure mixed with smiles and other signs, the black guys there will respond. I've always found Negril to be the best place if you are looking for "real satisfaction"... and a word of advice. Be aware of your surroundings in Kingston and Montego Bay as naturally there is more crime there than at the other, less populated cities. If you want to have the maximum "satisfaction" you'll find it on the seven mile beach at the Hedonism. You can get more information here: https://www.hedonism.com/hedonism-resort/

Leave ALL of your panties at home. Bring some lubricant (if you can get it thru TSA) as some of these guys will touch places you never knew you had! Be selective. Find guys who like you, who have an appealing look and body, watch for outlines, and be aware if you don't go home with a well used pussy, you missed the best part of the trip.

Hugs...
:))))))))))))))))

A few yeas ago we were in Jamaica, Steve went to play golf so I decided to go to the beach ,found a lovely spot , oiled my naked self and lay on my back with a good book ,sometime later I noticed two black men with a white woman walking along the beach , they seemed very friendly she was a lot older than the men ,very brown and totally naked as were the men.
Not taking much notice ,but they came towards me I layed the book down and a conversation started ,she had seen me at the hotel and wondered where my husband was , I was introduced to the two men and they sat down next to me ,small talk but they were getting a little exited in the groin area I watched one cock grow to a very nice length and so thick which made me a little turned on which he noticed and I felt his hand stroke my thigh.
I slightly opened my legs which he took advantage off ,I did not object he came closer my nipples had got hard and long he licked and started to suck one , at the same time his finger was exploring my now very wet cunt ,his finger came out and he asked me to lick it I remember my first orgasm start , he kissed me and told me I was going to get fucked ,without any complaints I opened wide and let this man fuck me with his huge cock , I remember looking over and seeing the other woman sitting on the other mans cock bouncing up and down like mad ,she screamed and fell of him leaving him still with a huge hard on ,my man had stopped to change position ,he asked me to mount his friend I climbed on him his cock went deep as it did he sucked my tits ,I felt hands on my back the other was behind me he aimed his cock to my bare ass and I felt him start to enter me ,at first it hurt but it soon was unbelievable and I was now being DP and loving it ,they both came and filled me ,once emptied there balls in me they got off both thanked me and all three left.
Next day hubby and I were at the pool ,the lady from the day before came over when hubby wen5 for a swim ,she wondered if I was ok and would I like to do it again because there was an afternoon with around seven men this time , I asked hubby if he was playing golf again ,he had organised Friday and would be gone most of the day , guess what I attended but that’s another story.

A few yeas ago we were in Jamaica, Steve went to play golf so I decided to go to the beach ,found a lovely spot , oiled my naked self and lay on my back with a good book ,sometime later I noticed two black men with a white woman walking along the beach , they seemed very friendly she was a lot older than the men ,very brown and totally naked as were the men.
Not taking much notice ,but they came towards me I layed the book down and a conversation started ,she had seen me at the hotel and wondered where my husband was , I was introduced to the two men and they sat down next to me ,small talk but they were getting a little exited in the groin area I watched one cock grow to a very nice length and so thick which made me a little turned on which he noticed and I felt his hand stroke my thigh.
I slightly opened my legs which he took advantage off ,I did not object he came closer my nipples had got hard and long he licked and started to suck one , at the same time his finger was exploring my now very wet cunt ,his finger came out and he asked me to lick it I remember my first orgasm start , he kissed me and told me I was going to get fucked ,without any complaints I opened wide and let this man fuck me with his huge cock , I remember looking over and seeing the other woman sitting on the other mans cock bouncing up and down like mad ,she screamed and fell of him leaving him still with a huge hard on ,my man had stopped to change position ,he asked me to mount his friend I climbed on him his cock went deep as it did he sucked my tits ,I felt hands on my back the other was behind me he aimed his cock to my bare ass and I felt him start to enter me ,at first it hurt but it soon was unbelievable and I was now being DP and loving it ,they both came and filled me ,once emptied there balls in me they got off both thanked me and all three left.
Next day hubby and I were at the pool ,the lady from the day before came over when hubby wen5 for a swim ,she wondered if I was ok and would I like to do it again because there was an afternoon with around seven men this time , I asked hubby if he was playing golf again ,he had organised Friday and would be gone most of the day , guess what I attended but that’s another story.
Lets hear that story!!

View attachment 1431037 damn i told the stud not to cum inside my wife ,i hope she took her pills because that shot of cum was straight to her ovary
For me as her husband its fullfilling our most intimate desire i always wanted to see her fuck a black guy but with huge proportions and i found a couple which we visit ocacionally besides our studs from jamaica those guys are special treat .most have reached deep inside my wife to the point of almost pasing out or watching her eyes in tears of pleasure

For me as her husband its fullfilling our most intimate desire i always wanted to see her fuck a black guy but with huge proportions and i found a couple which we visit ocacionally besides our studs from jamaica those guys are special treat .most have reached deep inside my wife to the point of almost pasing out or watching her eyes in tears of pleasure
My wife is only 5.5 in hight soo you know that dick is almost or pased her belly

Back