INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Its an island of 37 sq miles where almost everyone know each other especially locals by names and family...secondly i dont find a reason to lie what will be my benefit as it is u gonna see him and play with him

Its an island of 37 sq miles where almost everyone know each other especially locals by names and family...secondly i dont find a reason to lie what will be my benefit as it is u gonna see him and play with him
If i go see him i will send u his pic fair enough

do u really!!...dont lie!!!!not to doubt you..to make sure its same person..can u describe him? maybe then i can find a photo..this is me morning after he ravaged me in our room at LA PLANTATION...maybe he will recall..also bar down the beach..people drank hung out nude..i had way too many drinks..hubby dared me..so as we were talking aj and us..i bent over sucked his black cock!!!..middle of bar!!>!.View attachment 2602844View attachment 2602843
I love to watch evrry second my wife starts playing with her stud

A white couple we are friends with vacations in ST Maarten frequently. She now has many black friends. Some they "visit" on each trip which , to my understanding , is not uncommon at St Maarten and the other islands. Some couples with older husbands are very purposeful in their vacations. Smile
When u coming back to st martin

Back