Interracial Normalcy

Staying in and trying to stay safe in the middle of Covid surge and watching a lot of TV. I can't help but notice the proliferation of interracial on the tube. Flipping through some Christmas movies on cable a little while ago and noticed 3 ads in a row with black male and white female, one was showing them kissing in tight embrace. And, it turned out that this was on the ******* channel, Free Form. I don't necessarily object but wonder if we are going overboard in trying to promote

Staying in and trying to stay safe in the middle of Covid surge and watching a lot of TV. I can't help but notice the proliferation of interracial on the tube. Flipping through some Christmas movies on cable a little while ago and noticed 3 ads in a row with black male and white female, one was showing them kissing in tight embrace. And, it turned out that this was on the ******* channel, Free Form. I don't necessarily object but wonder if we are going overboard in trying to promote
pay attention and you will find all forms of diversity on tv adds. doesnt matter if one is for it or against it, but i do think they are overdoing it

I am an American White boy completely addicted to interracial sex. In fact, I can't cum to anything but Black Men and White Women. How normal is this? When I am on dates, I actually encourage White girls to have interracial sex with Black Men. Am I the New Normal?

I don't know why so many White males are like me, because after talking with more and more lovers of Blacked.com and other interracial sex sites it becomes clear that Big Black Cock's are on the minds of White people.
Normal as compared to what? Desires are desires. Who's to say yours is normal or abnormal? You like what you like, and others like what they like. It's that simple.

Oh absolutely, interracial coupling is such an amazing American media phenomenon and it's totally normalizing those relationship configurations for society. Impressionable young people are watching and seeing the "new american normal" family is idealized as a beautiful white woman and handsome black man. I'm looking forward to seeing how this new generation blends together and the gorgeous white girls who integrate themselves sexually as a result.

Can't speak for every white male here but for me.. 1. The taboo subject of it. Though IR sex & relationships are more common and accepted today there is still a taboo attached to it. Specially from the South. I find that hot. 2. The contrast of black skin on white skin has always been a visual turn on for me. White on white or Black on black skin is for me kinda boring. 3. I know white women love size. So you know they have to get off a lot more with a big black cock. (Even if they admit it or not) Seeing your woman finally sexually satisfied by a big cocked man that is known to be wrong or a taboo subject to some people is a big turn on.

Can't speak for every white male here but for me.. 1. The taboo subject of it. Though IR sex & relationships are more common and accepted today there is still a taboo attached to it. Specially from the South. I find that hot. 2. The contrast of black skin on white skin has always been a visual turn on for me. White on white or Black on black skin is for me kinda boring. 3. I know white women love size. So you know they have to get off a lot more with a big black cock. (Even if they admit it or not) Seeing your woman finally sexually satisfied by a big cocked man that is known to be wrong or a taboo subject to some people is a big turn on.
You hit the nail on the head. Black on white is more exciting to me. Just the contrast like you say. And the taboo aspect is there also which may be harder to enjoy as it gets more mainstream and the taboo factor is lessened. If the girl is married it has an even more kick as someone is getting what only her hubby should get.

There's still so much excitement to the taboo of it in so many places and the uncomfortable way a lot of white males react to the increased competition. I'm a progressive guy and even deep down my lizard brain is threatened when I see a handsome black male with a cute white girl I would desire. I'm better than my lizard brain and know how to turn that anxiety into sexual arousal and think about the beauty of their interracial coupling.

As we all know on this site the average black American penis is significantly larger and the upper end of their size range is enormous. Between the skin contrast and the size contrast it is such a stunningly beautiful and natural act to see a white female and black male engage in sexual intercourse. I'm just totally enthralled by the beauty of the sexual connection and insemination of the white female body.

There's still so much excitement to the taboo of it in so many places and the uncomfortable way a lot of white males react to the increased competition. I'm a progressive guy and even deep down my lizard brain is threatened when I see a handsome black male with a cute white girl I would desire. I'm better than my lizard brain and know how to turn that anxiety into sexual arousal and think about the beauty of their interracial coupling.

As we all know on this site the average black American penis is significantly larger and the upper end of their size range is enormous. Between the skin contrast and the size contrast it is such a stunningly beautiful and natural act to see a white female and black male engage in sexual intercourse. I'm just totally enthralled by the beauty of the sexual connection and insemination of the white female body.
Well it is not just in sex. Our lizard brains react to seeing a black male in general. Whether it is the thought of being out done in physical appearance and strength to yes being out done in the woman department. I think all the thoughts that come in to play in our minds here, through conditioning from media, tells us the black male is more alpha than most white guys. And with that many white guys would be less apt to try to get and or keep a white girl that they have seen with black guys just because that little voice in the head says, loser you can not compete with that so don't even try. Save yourself the embarrassment

Well it is not just in sex. Our lizard brains react to seeing a black male in general. Whether it is the thought of being out done in physical appearance and strength to yes being out done in the woman department. I think all the thoughts that come in to play in our minds here, through conditioning from media, tells us the black male is more alpha than most white guys. And with that many white guys would be less apt to try to get and or keep a white girl that they have seen with black guys just because that little voice in the head says, loser you can not compete with that so don't even try. Save yourself the embarrassment
Sure that's also a factor that increasingly the ideal white male identity is marginalized and secondary to the increasingly black male ideal. What we see in movies, tv and sports influences everything about us and our roles with each other.

When I was growing up it was still a bit scandalous for a white female and black male to date and especially share sexual relations together. I was programmed in my upbringing that those kinds of girls were "sluts" and "dirty". It's 2020 and it's exactly the opposite. There's something wrong with the racist white girls who won't date black guys. They are the broken and dirty ones for their racist/close minded attitudes.

To be a white male growing up now you just have to accept the inevitability that every girl you date will have been with a black lover and that's fine, more than fine! It means she's a normal open minded girl.

I like you have been around for a number of years and seen a lot more acceptance over the years. And yes years ago the white girl with a black guy was the girl was a slut and any guy wanting to date her was a puss. So now yes times have changed. Now society and people in general accept the changes. Of course they are those that have never had the opportunity but yes you still have a lot that have had the chance and will in no way even think of the possibility of giving a black man a second look. Those are the closed minded and or down right racist. So if a white guy wants women that have not had a black guy he might be in for a long wait.

Sure that's also a factor that increasingly the ideal white male identity is marginalized and secondary to the increasingly black male ideal. What we see in movies, tv and sports influences everything about us and our roles with each other.

When I was growing up it was still a bit scandalous for a white female and black male to date and especially share sexual relations together. I was programmed in my upbringing that those kinds of girls were "sluts" and "dirty". It's 2020 and it's exactly the opposite. There's something wrong with the racist white girls who won't date black guys. They are the broken and dirty ones for their racist/close minded attitudes.

To be a white male growing up now you just have to accept the inevitability that every girl you date will have been with a black lover and that's fine, more than fine! It means she's a normal open minded girl.
Yes. And to celebrate that girls ought to date Black men and get the bigger, better size. While the the beta white peers look on and appreciate she made the better choice...

Basically if I had the attitudes today that I held as an adolescent I'd be hard pressed to find a white girl to date. In my youth influenced by racist upbringing I believed once a white girl went black she was basically done, her reputation was awful and she was not the kind of girl I should be with.

Now in these days if you are uncomfortable with a girl who has had a black sexual lover you are in for a drought of sex. Odds are if you are seeking a sexually active chick she's had some black sperm in her womb at least once or twice. That's not something to be ashamed of like back in the day but rather proud that she's part of a culture that outgrew those small minded racist restrictions.

Basically if I had the attitudes today that I held as an adolescent I'd be hard pressed to find a white girl to date. In my youth influenced by racist upbringing I believed once a white girl went black she was basically done, her reputation was awful and she was not the kind of girl I should be with.

Now in these days if you are uncomfortable with a girl who has had a black sexual lover you are in for a drought of sex. Odds are if you are seeking a sexually active chick she's had some black sperm in her womb at least once or twice. That's not something to be ashamed of like back in the day but rather proud that she's part of a culture that outgrew those small minded racist restrictions.
Wonder how many make a game of getting a white boy to eat her pussy right after she gets BBC?

Back