In The News. White Supremacists Built a Website to Doxx Interracial Couples

B Brown

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
Racists have published a hate-filled database targeting white women dating black and brown men as “traitors” — and some are being harassed online.

Allison and her fiancé have a shared public Instagram account that they use to give their followers a glimpse into their life together in Chicago, often alongside the hashtags #love and #interracialcouple.

They’d grown accustomed to the occasional racist comment under their photos every now and then. But in early May, those comments started happening with more frequency, and took on a more sinister, even threatening tone — often containing references to obscure white supremacist or incel memes.

On May 5, Allison, whose real name is being withheld for her safety, received a strange DM. It was from a woman she didn’t know, who informed her that she was on a disturbing website that was compiling information about white women in interracial relationships.

When she went to the website, she found her name, photos, and social media handles under the label “traitors.”

Full Article

They left the website out because it has lots of personal information. The site is actually picking up lots of traffic apparently several major news sites in countries all around the world have picked up the story. Many of the girls on it have said they are now being harassed and threatened.

They left the website out because it has lots of personal information. The site is actually picking up lots of traffic apparently several major news sites in countries all around the world have picked up the story. Many of the girls on it have said they are now being harassed and threatened.
Thanks for the heads up, Xander1279. Look out Black2White females, you could be on that site or be next!

Last edited:
So, maybe it was not a bad idea to share this article after all. I'd always imagined at some point one or more of those white power guys must have stumbled across this site, and must have been so appalled at it that they craved to take some kind of action against the women here, and the males too.

What's here must have driven them absolutely mad with jealously and envy, to the point where I imagine some may have even took out memberships, established fake profiles, etc. to keep an eye on what goes on with the intent of eventually maligning members.

That is crazy, as a white man I support black/brown men f*cking and breeding white women. Also I looked at it and the website is not easy to come across and is not even in the original Vice article.

I think I understand why, so I retract what I said about regretting sharing this article. The Vice, or so I imagine, does not want to give them any more publicity than they believe they should get. Well, again, perhaps. Whether The Vice should or shouldn't have included the website's name is debatable.

It probably would have been good to name it. This way, whoever found out could inquire after which web host to target to have it taken down every time they try to relaunch it.

What a bunch of disgusting bullshit. I hope the site gets shut down. These women should be praised not ridiculed and made public. They are already facing enough hardship from their families for doing what they like, this is just pathetic.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S ALL ABOUT? "THEY HATE ME CUZ THEY AIN'T ME"!

HATE IS TOO EASY. THESE INBREDS ARE WEAK AND SHOW THEIR WEAKNESSES EVERY TIME THEY HATE ON PEOPLE WHO ONLY WANT TO SPEND THEIR FREE TIME LOVING EACH OTHER AND MAKING PEOPLE FEEL GOOD. I'M ACTUALLY FLATTERED THAT THESE KISSING COUSINS ACTUALLY THINK HIGHLY ENOUGH OF ME TO BE POLICING MY BBC! LOL. WHAT THEY FAIL TO REALIZE IS THAT LOVE IS A MUCH MORE POWERFUL EMOTION THAN HATE. SO YOU KNOW HOW I'M GOING TO FIGHT THEIR HATE? BY LOVING AND FUCKING ALL THE PUSSY IN THE WORLD THAT THEY DON'T WANT ME TOO!

EVERY RACIST IS SECRETLY A SCARED, INSECURE, JEALOUS, COWARD WHO SPENDS ALL OF HIS TIME MAKING HIMSELF ANGRY THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH BETTER THE NEXT MAN IS THAN HIM INSTEAD OF TAPING INTO HIS OWN HUMAN POTENTIAL AND BECOMING A BETTER MAN! PEACE!

I have another interesting story about the time a female friend, actual friend not lover, caught the wife with a guy she messed around with here and there. She knew they were in the backseat of his car in his backyard. She proceeded to sneak up to the car, open the door and start screaming at the guy and calling my wife names until her boyfriend ran to the backyard and carried her off. The chicks defense to the other people there partying was, " he know how I feel about white people." True story.

Hate isn't just one way.

Back