Impregnation

Being Black-Bred is the ultimate Reparations decree for white women to commit to. This is what it's all about. Cuckold husbands need to embrace their cuckold instincts and their wives need to embrace natures calling to mix their DNA with strong African DNA. Its also great for society defeating racism and all that nasty stuff.
Even women with no pre determined desire to have sex with someone in the office it does not take much for a man to seduce her. Especially if he is black & she is white! Most women are curious to see what sex with a black man would be like.

Thats why we need a BNWO. Its nature's calling to correct something that is unbalanced.

View attachment 5227443
View attachment 5227438
View attachment 5227435
View attachment 5227434
View attachment 5227425
Interesting analysis. Smart! My boss is black and I know he has been with my wife. I do what I am supposed to do & keep my mouth shut. My wife & I don't talk about it but it is the elephant in the room. We rarely have sex and when we do it is humiliating for me because I am so inadequate. I frustrate her but she puts up with it about 4 or 5 times a year. My boss knows all this and that humiliates me at the office. Sometimes he will tell me to do something with that look on his face and I feel so small.

Interesting analysis. Smart! My boss is black and I know he has been with my wife. I do what I am supposed to do & keep my mouth shut. My wife & I don't talk about it but it is the elephant in the room. We rarely have sex and when we do it is humiliating for me because I am so inadequate. I frustrate her but she puts up with it about 4 or 5 times a year. My boss knows all this and that humiliates me at the office. Sometimes he will tell me to do something with that look on his face and I feel so small.
I know he likes to humiliate me. On my last review he gave me a $1 raise just to humiliate me.

Take the power back. Tell her you want her doing it . She is anyway. You dont have to be weak . Just a reality in world today with white women and black men .

If a cuck couple really enjoys cuck sex, why should they not stick with it? Fertilisation is a natural result of sex. Why shouldn't the woman let the black bull impregnate her if that is what she and the cuckold instinctively calls for? The greatest advantage of cuckold procreation is genetic diversity and strength. The woman obviously wants a baby from a stronger, taller, darker man for some reason, make it happen. The cuckold must understand this and raise the baby as his own. This is a wonderful thing and the children that come out of it will love the cuckold as their dada.
Lots of reasons against this yet still more popular now as white women want the babies . Becomes the natural thing that it is as insemination leads to fertilization . Yet , lots of commotion about abortion now too .

the first interpretation was the good one....the second not at all
Have great time ahead...
Cartoon Thumbs Up GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Back