Impregnation

Part of me always wanted to do that. Knock someone's wife up. I'm a young, single guy with no ******* and debate if I want to. If I got to know a nice couple that wanted *******, under the right condition, and let me knock their wife up the old fashioned way, think I would do it.
I’d like to see all white women have a black mans baby! I want to watch black men fucking white girls so they feel how good sex can be

Tha
I want my wife to be impregnated by a black man.

cdbbe3_33433e1640064f2ca03914592bb59b44~mv2.jpg
That will be the ultimate gift to her! It will prove you love her above all!
You should thank him and kiss his cock in front of her to show your appreciation.

Being Black-Bred is the ultimate Reparations decree for white women to commit to. This is what it's all about. Cuckold husbands need to embrace their cuckold instincts and their wives need to embrace natures calling to mix their DNA with strong African DNA. Its also great for society defeating racism and all that nasty stuff.
What giving my wife to a Black man dis was make us both extremely happy. But I liked him so much I became his slave and he now owns me

My wife’s and my biggest fantasy is to have her stop taking the pill and let one of her bulls knock her up. Obviously it’s a bigger commitment than a night of kinky fun which is why we haven’t done it. However, there’s just something about seeing a man balls deep in my wife with the intent of getting her pregnant that is just amazing!

What is everyone’s thoughts on this?
Hot and I'd love to impregnate her

My wife’s and my biggest fantasy is to have her stop taking the pill and let one of her bulls knock her up. Obviously it’s a bigger commitment than a night of kinky fun which is why we haven’t done it. However, there’s just something about seeing a man balls deep in my wife with the intent of getting her pregnant that is just amazing!

Get off the pill, and fuck her bulls like always, see what happens

I completely agree with this!!! Would love to watch my wife get black bred

There is always a chance of you wife getting pregnant, even when on birth control. That is part of the fantasy, the real reason for intercourse is to make babies and keep the species going so when a wife is shared and takes their black cocks bareback like my wife has done, there is always the risk. In our society, women are supposed to get pregnant by their husband of significant other, not some stranger, black or otherwise. The thing is there is a big difference between the fantasy and the reality. Speaking for us, if Amie ever got pregnant and gave birth to a mixed-race baby, it would be devastating personally and professionally. Be careful about what you wish for!

yep, definitely a commitment. not just 18 years, more like 80!

Back