Impregnation

i would love to get a white woman knocked up with my biracial baby whether she is blonde brunette or even ginger redhead with freckles ioove would loooove to get all of them KNOCKED UP BY A HANDSOME ATTRACTIVE BLACK MAN LIKE MYSELF!!!!!!
Fred, it is right and just for black men to knock up white women married or not. I watched a black man fuck my wife and I could never do it like that. The BNWO is good.

Lots of reasons against this yet still more popular now as white women want the babies . Becomes the natural thing that it is as insemination leads to fertilization . Yet , lots of commotion about abortion now too .

abortion is up to the woman but having mixed race babies is healthy for society. We need to end then terrible racism and the only way to end it is by having only one race. White men need to stop impregnating women and let black men do that

I think this whole BNWO will ruin all the pleasure about interracial love...

So as you are saying - if there will be no more pure white babies (the future white sluts), no more pure black babies (the future black bulls), and every human will be a mixed race, then the bbc cuckold lifestyle will stop to exist.

I hope my country and many more will resist this stupid idea, cause to be honest I prefeare to watch white women having sex with black guys, than to watch mixed female having sex with a mixed male. The skin contrast, the small white pussies, the big black dicks - the BNWO is leading to make it all disappear... So guys ask yourselfs - are you sure about that? You want to allow for that?
You make some very good points and I have to reconsider my views.

I think this whole BNWO will ruin all the pleasure about interracial love...

So as you are saying - if there will be no more pure white babies (the future white sluts), no more pure black babies (the future black bulls), and every human will be a mixed race, then the bbc cuckold lifestyle will stop to exist.

I hope my country and many more will resist this stupid idea, cause to be honest I prefeare to watch white women having sex with black guys, than to watch mixed female having sex with a mixed male. The skin contrast, the small white pussies, the big black dicks - the BNWO is leading to make it all disappear... So guys ask yourselfs - are you sure about that? You want to allow for that?
Still many white women who have not gone this path even though it has become much more popular. More white couples also enjoying this lifestyle as well .

You may have had your reasons, but my feeling is biracial children should NEVER be terminated. It's an offense to the bull whose seed was planted because he left his sperm in her vagina to create his offspring. There is some kind of right being violated there. This is why I disagreed. It literally had nothing to do with religion, politics or the Supreme Court.

Ban me. Block me. I don't care. It will never change my opinion that biracial children are beautiful and we need more of them.
It's not just biracial children but all children are beautiful and are needed more of. If unfortunately a woman has to terminate a biracial fetus to save her life, then it has to happen.

NO<NO<NO that is a line you should not cross. That is a person your talking about bringing into this world. Life is tough enough without having that baggage to carry .
Some people take this fantasy too damn far and some of these “Idiots” in these chats 💬 will “Pump you up” to do this! Think about the life your wife will bring into this world! Use your brain 🧠 instead of some one ☝️ else’s penis for a change! ~”Step’s off of my soapbox now.”~

i would love to get a white woman knocked up with my biracial baby whether she is blonde brunette or even ginger redhead with freckles ioove would loooove to get all of them KNOCKED UP BY A HANDSOME ATTRACTIVE BLACK MAN LIKE MYSELF!!!!!!
Between 1972 and 2005, my slutty white wife (brunette, green eyes, 37D-25-36: See photo 1) was impregnated by and gave birth to the babies of 7 different black/brown men. I showed her your avatar photo and she heartly agreed that you are a very attractive black man. If our paths had crossed during those years, my wife would have happily spread her legs for you on the first date! When you were ready to take your pleasure and sexually conquer her, her strong cunt muscles would have aided your cock/balls to fill her welcoming, married, white womb with your hot baby-makers. And when the fates allowed, your African DNA would have combined with her White DNA to create yet another beautiful, interracial baby (babies?).

The second photo shows her 4 months pregnant, in 1972, with her first black/white baby.

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 168
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 99
My wife’s and my biggest fantasy is to have her stop taking the pill and let one of her bulls knock her up. Obviously it’s a bigger commitment than a night of kinky fun which is why we haven’t done it. However, there’s just something about seeing a man balls deep in my wife with the intent of getting her pregnant that is just amazing!

What is everyone’s thoughts on this?
I wish I had the chance to make this fantasy real. I would be proud of the black baby and surely, without any doubt, I would love her/him as if she/he were mine

Back