Impregnation

I believe the day is coming when all white women will have a black mans baby.
The trend is certainly in that direction. Maybe not all, because there will always be some holdouts, but as white women having black babies becomes more acceptable, more will want to do it. The trend is being led by those in their 20s and late teens, so every year there will be many more who have their first one.

The trend is certainly in that direction. Maybe not all, because there will always be some holdouts, but as white women having black babies becomes more acceptable, more will want to do it. The trend is being led by those in their 20s and late teens, so every year there will be many more who have their first one.
If I had a ******* I would want her to have a black baby.

Exactly right. Fighting against nature is like yelling at the wind. Go with it, acceptance and love is key.
Being Black-Bred is the ultimate Reparations decree for white women to commit to. This is what it's all about. Cuckold husbands need to embrace their cuckold instincts and their wives need to embrace natures calling to mix their DNA with strong African DNA. Its also great for society defeating racism and all that nasty stuff.

Back