Impregnation

D in Texas is right. Family will accept it. Just like you are going to have to accept it and deal with it when it happens.
There's nothing wrong and everything right with a woman (your wife) wanting to get knocked-up by an alpha male.
It is morally acceptable as well, all within the context of the marriage as long as the two of you raise the baby as "yours".
Raymond, you are correct. Eventually white men should not be allowed to ******* children. Only black men should be allowed to impregnate white females. BNWO is the best approach to ending white dominance. I believe a black run world would be far better than the terrible white world we now have to endure!

My wife’s and my biggest fantasy is to have her stop taking the pill and let one of her bulls knock her up. Obviously it’s a bigger commitment than a night of kinky fun which is why we haven’t done it. However, there’s just something about seeing a man balls deep in my wife with the intent of getting her pregnant that is just amazing!

What is everyone’s thoughts on this?
Don’t do it

My wife just did it when her bull told her to. I was unaware. She was so embarrassed to tell me, she just left the "positive" EPT stick on the bathroom counter for me to find. It was actually her bull that called me up told me, "I just knocked-up your wife, dude... how do you feel about that?". Of course I was taken aback by the coarseness but that's what a proud bull does. For the next few days, wifey and I avoided eye contact.
Still it wound up making us both extremely horny.

"You were right... I can't believe he's doing it!", she said as I skittishly began lapping his cum from her pussy. "He's just a scrub now... just like a dog", her bull said. I was thinking... I always wore a rubber but she let him in bareback. Everything changed in our life after that.

Attachments

• Cuck's first time scrubing.jpg
    Cuck's first time scrubing.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 144
My wife’s and my biggest fantasy is to have her stop taking the pill and let one of her bulls knock her up. Obviously it’s a bigger commitment than a night of kinky fun which is why we haven’t done it. However, there’s just something about seeing a man balls deep in my wife with the intent of getting her pregnant that is just amazing!

What is everyone’s thoughts on this?
Great idea

I know you're right. I was just responding to Bigblackbull93.
From our own experience, many times the bull told me to "Git the fuck out the room!"
Arriving at night and not leaving 'til morning, I know this afforded his multiple loads to "take hold" or "plant his babies"
in wifey womb.
The most memorable though was when a couple of black teens (18 & 19) impregnated my then 54y.o wife. Her OBgyn knew right away what was up, seeing the gold ring on her pierced clit-hood and the small spade tattoo on her ankle. She told her it didn't matter if she wasn't ovulating at the time since her tubes were already packed full of cum.
I held wifey's hand during the abortion the same way I do (if I'm allowed) when the bull(s) are fucking the ******* out of her.
So your wife got pregnant due to your crazy sex fantasy and you aborted the baby? That’s really disgusting

My wife would love to have her bulls baby and he keeps trying to persuade her too, I just don't think I could cope with all my family knowing.
Don’t do it, unless you want to pay for someone else’s kid and you pay by being shunned by your family and friends

its not real so dont take it seriously
While I was in Iraq a black guy knocked up my wife. I love her and what was I to do? I supported her fully and ado[pted the black baby. Of course she got knocked up by another black guy later & we got her an abortion. Now her tubes are tied so if she gets black fucked again she will not get preg. The truth of the matter is that once a white woman gets fucked by a black guy she will always need black cock. I love her and accept it.

It's not usually a good idea for a late 40's woman, let alone a 54 y.o. woman to have a baby. There are often problems.
I had been cumming inside her unprotected pussy for years... no pregnancy. But even her OBgyn asked about. Asked wifey how big he (they) were?
7" & 9". How many loads? 6. What position? Doggie. Did you orgasm? Yes, several times. Did you go to sleep afterwards? Yes.
"Well, I guess you did everything right to get pregnant", she said. We also though for sure that she was going to have a miscarriage. We could only wait so long. It is a testament to the potentcy of young black sperm doing what it was supposed to do.

Raymond, you are correct. Eventually white men should not be allowed to ******* children. Only black men should be allowed to impregnate white females. BNWO is the best approach to ending white dominance. I believe a black run world would be far better than the terrible white world we now have to endure!
That’s a pretty dumb comment. Name one country run by blacks that’s a good example a great BNWO…. There aren’t any

That’s a pretty dumb comment. Name one country run by blacks that’s a good example a great BNWO…. There aren’t any
You don't understand BNWO os underworld! Milliuons are owned by blacks and you nwould never see it. It is under wraps
but it is growing fast and in a few years it will be out in the open when it is too late for whites to stop it

Back