Impregnation

True but it is also generational.... it is the wife who is in control of who will be there. Some prefer to be alon , to make it about them and not their husbands.
Yes, but more often husbands are present to one degree or another. Even if not in person, but when the wife comes home after the bull, the husband realizes this

My wife’s and my biggest fantasy is to have her stop taking the pill and let one of her bulls knock her up. Obviously it’s a bigger commitment than a night of kinky fun which is why we haven’t done it. However, there’s just something about seeing a man balls deep in my wife with the intent of getting her pregnant that is just amazing!

What is everyone’s thoughts on this?
Can have a tot of fun role playing with your bull., but definitely best kept as a fantasey

Everyone should...Sex at time should be intimate, between two people sharing something very special. It can still be primal but at the same time, something memorable, timeless in their minds.
Sex can also be intimate between 3 people (from personal experience) .. and definitely primal when her larger lover (and I am not small) slides deep into her. then, after my turn to reclaim her.

Part of me always wanted to do that. Knock someone's wife up. I'm a young, single guy with no ******* and debate if I want to. If I got to know a nice couple that wanted *******, under the right condition, and let me knock their wife up the old fashioned way, think I would do it.
As a white man who has studied how whites have treated blacks for hundreds of years I believe a black man shoiuld be degraded and see a black man fuck and knock up his wife. That humility would begin to show him some respect for the black man,

Every white woman,married or not should fuck black men and take black seed!
My wife told me she just wanted to see what it would be like to have a black man so I said OK. But it was a lot more than a traditional fucking. He took her pussy with no condom, then her mouth and finally her ass. He got her off 3 times and dumped 3 loads in her pussy over a 4 hour period. She was pregnant. She wanted an abortion but he forbad it. He wanted us to have a black baby so everyone would know she had been blacked. That opened the door for her to get numerous black men, get knocked up again and form me to be tyaken and turned into a fag
No turning back and everyone we knew now knew we were black owned.

Back