Impregnation

Yes, I agree and I have had black cocks up my ass and it hurt so bad I was screaming, crying and begging and my wife watched it all
Next time take your time with enough lube . Did your wife enjoyed watching you getting fucked? How many cocks penetrated you that day.

Next time take your time with enough lube . Did your wife enjoyed watching you getting fucked? How many cocks penetrated you that day.
three black guys and they fucked my throat past the ******* stage. I had cunm all over me and one pissed in my mouth. They fuckied the hell out of my wife too. The 3 of them stayed with us over night and had us tied up naked. As painful and humiliating as it was it also was very erotic and I came 3 times

three black guys and they fucked my throat past the ******* stage. I had cunm all over me and one pissed in my mouth. They fuckied the hell out of my wife too. The 3 of them stayed with us over night and had us tied up naked. As painful and humiliating as it was it also was very erotic and I came 3 times
An experience many couples wish for. Awesome 🤩

I think it is so good if a husband feels pain whilst taking a BBC in front of the wife.
To watch your husband crying and begging the BBC's to stop whilst the BBC don't until they dump inside him, helps the wife realise how powerful Black Men are.

My wife thought it was good for me to be a bitch
An experience many couples wish for. Awesome 🤩
yes I’m sure! It will become much more common in the years & decades ahead

My wife told me she just wanted to see what it would be like to have a black man so I said OK. But it was a lot more than a traditional fucking. He took her pussy with no condom, then her mouth and finally her ass. He got her off 3 times and dumped 3 loads in her pussy over a 4 hour period. She was pregnant. She wanted an abortion but he forbad it. He wanted us to have a black baby so everyone would know she had been blacked. That opened the door for her to get numerous black men, get knocked up again and form me to be tyaken and turned into a fag
No turning back and everyone we knew now knew we were black owned.
Lucky bastard

My thoughts exactly
I was a straight man but had this desire to suck a black mans cock. I finally got to do it and it was so much better than I had immagined. He told me he wanted to fuck my wife and I said yes. I brought him home and my wife let him hug her, start feeling should do this. It will make your life so much better. We have now enjoyed over 20 black men and my wife's sister and her husbamd are doing it too now. Black men are so much better at fucking and I will suck any black cock anywhere.
If you are a black man in Dallas TX and need a blow job contact me. You'll like what I do.

Back