Impregnation

s are changing fast and many white couples are in for a big surprise! Black men now are very bold and they want revenge forhow they have been treated. Your fantasy may become reality whether or not you want it to. So many white women are fantasizing about black cock and when they are hit on it will be impossible to say no. Black men love to humiliate white husbands and knock up their wives. Millions have already been taken and millions more will be taken as time passes. It is even possible that in time, black men may totallhy control the universe!
My dream! Me not having a choice(i shouldn’t)makes it so much hotter, the bull getting revenge, and her WANTING a black baby drive me crazy!

My wife told me she just wanted to see what it would be like to have a black man so I said OK. But it was a lot more than a traditional fucking. He took her pussy with no condom, then her mouth and finally her ass. He got her off 3 times and dumped 3 loads in her pussy over a 4 hour period. She was pregnant. She wanted an abortion but he forbad it. He wanted us to have a black baby so everyone would know she had been blacked. That opened the door for her to get numerous black men, get knocked up again and form me to be tyaken and turned into a fag
No turning back and everyone we knew now knew we were black owned.
Love it! Hope I get to live it like you did!

Part of me always wanted to do that. Knock someone's wife up. I'm a young, single guy with no ******* and debate if I want to. If I got to know a nice couple that wanted *******, under the right condition, and let me knock their wife up the old fashioned way, think I would do it.
When a Bull takes over and makes the wife his, he can tell if hubby is truly "on-board" with wifey getting black pregged. If you ask or tell him to clean out your cum from her pussy or... make him "usher" (guide) your cock into her fertile pussy or... make him eat your butthole while your porking his wife and he does it, well it's pretty safe to say that he's probably going to be OK with raising your baby. In any case, it really becomes the couple's problem.

Attachments

• your wife.jpg
    your wife.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 176
When a Bull takes over and makes the wife his, he can tell if hubby is truly "on-board" with wifey getting black pregged. If you ask or tell him to clean out your cum from her pussy or... make him "usher" (guide) your cock into her fertile pussy or... make him eat your butthole while your porking his wife and he does it, well it's pretty safe to say that he's probably going to be OK with raising your baby. In any case, it really becomes the couple's problem.
Raymond, black men don't ask, they just fuck. If she gets knocked up all the better. If she is married even better!

I know you're right. I was just responding to Bigblackbull93.
From our own experience, many times the bull told me to "Git the fuck out the room!"
Arriving at night and not leaving 'til morning, I know this afforded his multiple loads to "take hold" or "plant his babies"
in wifey womb.
The most memorable though was when a couple of black teens (18 & 19) impregnated my then 54y.o wife. Her OBgyn knew right away what was up, seeing the gold ring on her pierced clit-hood and the small spade tattoo on her ankle. She told her it didn't matter if she wasn't ovulating at the time since her tubes were already packed full of cum.
I held wifey's hand during the abortion the same way I do (if I'm allowed) when the bull(s) are fucking the ******* out of her.

Sometimes I believe people post these just to get attention! I call them “Attention Grabbers” Welll… now you have my attention! Some people take this fantasy of having their wives impregnated by a Blackman to the “EXTREME”!!!! I would suggest against this! Think 🤔 first about the life your wife will be bringing into this 🌎 🌍 🌏

Sometimes I believe people post these just to get attention! I call them “Attention Grabbers” Welll… now you have my attention! Some people take this fantasy of having their wives impregnated by a Blackman to the “EXTREME”!!!! I would suggest against this! Think 🤔 first about the life your wife will be bringing into this 🌎 🌍 🌏
GM, yes, accidents do happen. I was married but cheating with a gal who also had a black lover She got knocked up & I thought it was mine but she assured me it was his. I paid nfor her abortion. I wanted to gret a divorce & marry Alyce but she said no.

Part of me always wanted to do that. Knock someone's wife up. I'm a young, single guy with no ******* and debate if I want to. If I got to know a nice couple that wanted *******, under the right condition, and let me knock their wife up the old fashioned way, think I would do it.
My wife was knocked up by a 19 yo black man while I was deployed overseas. She was 20, I was 22. We had a black baby who is now 13. The boy who did her remained friends and sees the ******* occasionally when he comes to fuck my wife.

My wife would love to have her bulls baby and he keeps trying to persuade her too, I just don't think I could cope with all my family knowing.
D in Texas is right. Family will accept it. Just like you are going to have to accept it and deal with it when it happens.
There's nothing wrong and everything right with a woman (your wife) wanting to get knocked-up by an alpha male.
It is morally acceptable as well, all within the context of the marriage as long as the two of you raise the baby as "yours".

Back