Impregnation

My wife’s and my biggest fantasy is to have her stop taking the pill and let one of her bulls knock her up. Obviously it’s a bigger commitment than a night of kinky fun which is why we haven’t done it. However, there’s just something about seeing a man balls deep in my wife with the intent of getting her pregnant that is just amazing!

What is everyone’s thoughts on this?

My wife’s and my biggest fantasy is to have her stop taking the pill and let one of her bulls knock her up. Obviously it’s a bigger commitment than a night of kinky fun which is why we haven’t done it. However, there’s just something about seeing a man balls deep in my wife with the intent of getting her pregnant that is just amazing!

Nothing hotter than that. Seeing her flat belly swell with their black baby will make you constantly hard.

Great fantasy for the both of you

You need to discuss it thoroughly for a while if you ever decide to go through with it. Only do it if the both of you are 100% into it. Any doubts will lead to disaster. Your bull should also be kept in the loop, and if he was involved in the process and on board, that would be better for the baby, so they can know who their real ******* is. If you treat the baby with love throughout its life and nurture it and let them explore their culture as a half-black individual, then it should be easier. And if people discriminate you, then they’re not worth your thoughts anyway, as that is more of a reflection of themselves than it is of you

s are changing fast and many white couples are in for a big surprise! Black men now are very bold and they want revenge forhow they have been treated. Your fantasy may become reality whether or not you want it to. So many white women are fantasizing about black cock and when they are hit on it will be impossible to say no. Black men love to humiliate white husbands and knock up their wives. Millions have already been taken and millions more will be taken as time passes. It is even possible that in time, black men may totallhy control the universe!

Your wife's body is perfect for tattooing…… :qos: 1649866378697.jpeg

There is no stopping the advancement of black power and domination of whites. At this moment millions of interracial marriages have already taken place. More blacks are serving in governments, both state and federal than ever before. Those blacks are lobbying whites to pass more laws giving blacks more and tasking it from whites. All whites seem to be in fear now of black repraisals for anhything we might sday or do that they don't like. We are walking on eggs! This will continue to grow and expand to the point that all whites will be serving at the pleasure of a black person.
One thing that is helping the black cause is the shrinking of the white population. Already black and brown combined outnumber the white population. There are numerous black organizations that are actively working to take control of whites. The most acticve one is Black New World Order. They claim that all whites will be slaves to blacks by 2069. At the rate they are going it will happen sooner than that. In fact at the current rate it looks like 3 generations is all it will take to make all white people slaves to blacks.
If you are a young white boy, you may be forbidden to have sex with ANY female! All white females will belong to blacks. That will be the future and for many the future is already here!

there should be a separate forum created for this popular topic

Part of me always wanted to do that. Knock someone's wife up. I'm a young, single guy with no ******* and debate if I want to. If I got to know a nice couple that wanted *******, under the right condition, and let me knock their wife up the old fashioned way, think I would do it.
Why get pregnant right away. Who will agree to raise other people's children. You can fuck well, maybe even cum inside a pussy, but a woman should not carry someone else's baby

Why get pregnant right away. Who will agree to raise other people's children. You can fuck well, maybe even cum inside a pussy, but a woman should not carry someone else's baby
I agreed to a point. I think every white wife feels some satisfaction when a black man cums in her and that is one of the most intimate and amazing things she can experience. The "thrill" of possibly getitng pregant is intoxicating but it can be had over and over if planned correctly.

Everyone should...Sex at time should be intimate, between two people sharing something very special. It can still be primal but at the same time, something memorable, timeless in their minds.
Yes, but there are new trends. Sex of this format rarely happens without a third person present. And this is the girl's husband or boyfriend.

Back