Looking for some honest advice

Should I arrange my wife’s fantasy or should I avoid it

• Arrange her fantasy

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Avoid it

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
My wife has wanted a bbc for a long time now, I am worried I might lose her. Any one her who had experienced doing there wife’s biggest turn on. I am a dominant individual who is very protective, yet her fantasy turn me on as it’s a genuine turn on for her. Has anyone done there wife’s fantasy and regretted it.

We are a uk couple

Last edited:
My wife has wanted a bbc for a long time now, I am worried I might lose her. Any one her who had experienced doing there wife’s biggest turn on. I am a dominant individual who is very protective, yet her fantasy turn me on as it’s a genuine turn on for her. Has anyone done there wife’s fantasy and regretted it.

We are a uk couple
I will tell you this as a Bull who has had wives fall in love with me! I shut them down immediately! The Bull is supposed to be your friend and do his part to help protect your interests when your wife loses focus and get her back on track of just having fun even if that means he needs to stop seeing you guys!

A real Bull never takes to own, he only takes to borrow, then returns, what he borrowed! If it's really a concern for you, then make sure the Bull is a real Bull and that he understands that trust is very important!

We are a uk couple
She is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!

We are a uk coupl
She is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!
Don't do it. Sounds like you can't handle it. This path is only for couples for people with strong marriages.

We are a uk couple
You have to be very secure to share your wife and not worry about losing her. It does happen and while I did not lose her, my wife did get very infatuated with 2 of the black men she was with. In the case of one, she actually admitted she had fallen in love, but things happened between them to change her mind.
I can't tell you what to do but go into it with open eyes and expect the unexpected. You being dominant and very protective, I wouldn't be surprised that you will get jealous when you see her being fucked by a black man, especially if his cock is lots bigger than yours. Also keep this in mind; when you hand over your wife to him, he replaces you as the alpha male with your wife. You have to be ready for this and the fact she may enjoy herself more than you thought she would, especially if he is a better lover than you are.

We are a uk couple
OK... first .. am sure there a plenty of people that try this lifestyle and regret it .. especially if one of them feels ****** into something they are not happy with. Also .. to begin with .. your marriage needs to be on rock solid foundation before you introduce a third or this will quickly find the fault lines. Dominant and protective is not the same as jealous. Your wife's fantasy has definitely got you aroused, and so well worth exploring.

Back