Impregnation

Many black males know instinctively that to have sex with a white married woman, preferably with an unprotected pussy is the
that he can do. Given the socio-economic reality we live in, the submissive white couple are best situated to raise his babies, thanks to a
two parent household and enough money.

The wife benefits because she is finally hooked-up with a man that can properly mount her and make her cum and knock her up with
superior seed. Meanwhile, hubby can take consolation in knowing that wifey is being satisfied. He will be able to take his pleasure once
the bull leaves. Lapping up the cumloads the bull had just planted in his wife's belly.

This is why this symbiotic relationship works so well for all involved. The bull gets some nice, clean, married pussy with no responsibilities;
wifey gets porked by a cock big enough to reach her cervix... and hubby? Well, he gets to clean up the mess and take care of the children.

Last edited:
My wife’s and my biggest fantasy is to have her stop taking the pill and let one of her bulls knock her up. Obviously it’s a bigger commitment than a night of kinky fun which is why we haven’t done it. However, there’s just something about seeing a man balls deep in my wife with the intent of getting her pregnant that is just amazing!

What is everyone’s thoughts on this?
I think, as a woman, that you simplify a fantasy. The problem is not in the fantasy but in the consequences of realizing that fantasy.
I'm sure your wife will love and raise her baby like a good m-o-t-h-e-r, but the questions are, Will you love her baby? Will you withstand pressure from your family to divorce? Will you raise the baby as your own baby? If the answer to all these questions is yes, and if both you and your wife want to go ahead with her fantasy, I can only tell you that I wish a lot of baby dust for your wife and her bull. If the answer to any of the previous questions is negative or you have doubts, I recommend that you do not do it.

Last edited:
I cum inside every white girl I fuck and let nature take its course.
My promiscuous, Black-cock-loving hot wife would have loved to be fucked by you. She loved to receive multiple, intense orgasms from every Black bull that got between her legs. Her most intense orgasms occurred when the bull would nut deep in her always unprotected, married, white womb. For the record, nature took its course 7 times with her. The African DNA from 7 different "men of color" combined with her white DNA to create 7 beautiful interracial babies. The attached photo shows her 4 months pregnant after her first successful Black breeding during our honeymoon.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 131
My promiscuous, Black-cock-loving hot wife would have loved to be fucked by you. She loved to receive multiple, intense orgasms from every Black bull that got between her legs. Her most intense orgasms occurred when the bull would nut deep in her always unprotected, married, white womb. For the record, nature took its course 7 times with her. The African DNA from 7 different "men of color" combined with her white DNA to create 7 beautiful interracial babies. The attached photo shows her 4 months pregnant after her first successful Black breeding during our honeymoon.
Beautiful! I hope her husband is happy & will raise that baby as his own!

Many black males know instinctively that to have sex with a white married woman, preferably with an unprotected pussy is the
that he can do. Given the socio-economic reality we live in, the submissive white couple are best situated to raise his babies, thanks to a
two parent household and enough money.

The wife benefits because she is finally hooked-up with a man that can properly mount her and make her cum and knock her up with
superior seed. Meanwhile, hubby can take consolation in knowing that wifey is being satisfied. He will be able to take his pleasure once
the bull leaves. Lapping up the cumloads the bull had just planted in his wife's belly.

This is why this symbiotic relationship works so well for all involved. The bull gets some nice, clean, married pussy with no responsibilities;
wifey gets porked by a cock big enough to reach her cervix... and hubby? Well, he gets to clean up the mess and take care of the children.
A perfect description of our Hot Wife/Cuckold Husband lifestyle/marriage. Except I would take my pleasure as I jerk-off my tiny white dick as I watch a Black man (a REAL man) give himself and my wife the mutual sexual pleasure they both deserve. And most of the time, as the Black man breeds my wife with his superior seed, my own useless cum dribbles out of my stubby dick to land on the floor. Cleaning up their excess juices and my own scum, is the icing on the cake.

Attachments

• My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 92
  • My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Rob, using his ass and thigh muscles to fuck my wife deep. He also liked me to kiss his black ...jpg
    Rob, using his ass and thigh muscles to fuck my wife deep. He also liked me to kiss his black ...jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 99
I think, as a woman, that you simplify a fantasy. The problem is not in the fantasy but in the consequences of realizing that fantasy.
I'm sure your wife will love and raise her baby like a good m-o-t-h-e-r, but the questions are, Will you love her baby? Will you withstand pressure from your family to divorce? Will you raise the baby as your own baby? If the answer to all these questions is yes, and if both you and your wife want to go ahead with her fantasy, I can only tell you that I wish a lot of baby dust for your wife and her bull. If the answer to any of the previous questions is negative or you have doubts, I recommend that you do not do it.
If I had this opportunity, I'm sure, I would love the baby exactly as if she/he were mine, I would be proud of her/him :love:

My wife’s and my biggest fantasy is to have her stop taking the pill and let one of her bulls knock her up. Obviously it’s a bigger commitment than a night of kinky fun which is why we haven’t done it. However, there’s just something about seeing a man balls deep in my wife with the intent of getting her pregnant that is just amazing!

My husband encouraged me to sleep with a black man. I met a large handsome black man was not on the pill Went to my gynecologist for a check up to get on the pill my doctor was a family friend was very embarrassed when he said why knowing my husband had a vasectomy . Well I got birth control .Saw this man for another 8 months when he wanted me to have his baby got off the pill at 44 my window of opportunity to get pregnant was closing .Became pregnant and everything got very complicated be careful what you ask for.

Been there done that very complicated

And I would have loved the opportunity to watch you fuck my slutty hot wife and knock her up with your potent Black baby-makers, just like 7 other Black bulls did!

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 57
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 54
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 78
Just realized I never made an update to this thread. That being said, we decided to go with it and she is indeed pregnant. She’s about 5 months pregnant at this point though the pics I have attached are from when she was about 3.5 months pregnant and from the night we think it happened. I read through all these comments, the good and the bad. I just want to say we’re happy with our decision and we really thought through this!
You made a post about the impregnation being the biggest fantasy for you both on April 1. So was she already pregnant by then as she’s now 5 months pregnant?

If a cuck couple really enjoys cuck sex, why should they not stick with it? Fertilisation is a natural result of sex. Why shouldn't the woman let the black bull impregnate her if that is what she and the cuckold instinctively calls for? The greatest advantage of cuckold procreation is genetic diversity and strength. The woman obviously wants a baby from a stronger, taller, darker man for some reason, make it happen. The cuckold must understand this and raise the baby as his own. This is a wonderful thing and the children that come out of it will love the cuckold as their dada.
I agree Apostle. Here’s what I think, and to all who choose to read this rather dry post, I apologize in advance if you find it a bit pedantic. The more mixed babies the better from a societal standpoint to blend the races to get the best of both. That is if you believe in evolution as a scientific reality as I do. My wife Carol is not using birth control anymore since her bull told her to toss it. She is also being set up to be bred by his friends. We both love that idea. Yes, we know it’s frowned upon by many, but we’ll love and care for the baby because it’s hers. A number of our married friends know about this and are actually asking Carol for introductions to bulls she may know. Some of the husbands are asking me. It is entirely OK to be a cuckold in America in the year 2022. I’m proud to be one.

Carol told me today she’s pregnant and the ******* is a very prominent 59 year old African American. We’re all over the moon about this.

I must add to this that having mixed children may in some small way now, and hopefully in greater numbers soon, mitigate the primitive racism exploding in this country. The absurdity of racism is that we whites, asians, aborigines, pygmies and every human being on earth are all descended from blacks born in Africa. We are all descended from black ancestors. Me, you, everyone you know, everyone alive today.

Some of our black ancestors, mine and yours if you’re white, left Africa earlier than our African American brothers’ and sisters’ ancestors did, yes we are all relatIves, all the same family. By leaving earlier, again if you believe in evolution, we evolved to adapt to the environment in Europe or in Asia or wherever the hell our ancestors decided to go. And in those places the evolutionary advantage went to white skin and smaller noses. Big deal. So what? Under the skin we’re the same. We’re human.

Those who stayed in Africa, to survive there, needed the melanin and the noses and the hair and the lips that characterize our black American relatives. Yes, we are relatives all. So, let’s be family, ok? Let’s be kind too. And let’s get laid, especially our wives by big black bulls with big black cocks. I know we can agree on that. 😇

Last edited:
Back