Impregnated Wives

I’m on Instagram a lot and I see a lot of interracial (black men/white women) photos and many of the white women are pregnant or even already have mixed baby ren. What’s so exciting to me is that ALL these white women are absolutely gorgeous. Not one of them are even average looking. That just goes to show me the change in our society as it seems that so many of the most beautiful white women all over the world are choosing black men for their lovers and husbands.. and yes, that includes me as I have married my long-time black lover also.

0xgoc9gu8rt91.jpg
instagram??

Do any other white couples fantasise about their wife being impregnated by a black lover? Nothing turns me and my wife on more than thinking about a black man planting his seed deep inside her unprotected womb.
I love the thought of my wife being impregnated by a black man and the two of us proudly showing off her pregnancy. I imagine her with a big round belly and wearing a maternity shirt that says “Black baby on board”.

I would like a big, black man to do this to my wife.

h3sorz51h2v91.jpg
Many years ago, the American grey squirrel was introduced into England. The native red European squirrel could not keep up, because the American squirrel eats everything but the European squirrel only eats certain foods. Today, the European squirrel is threatened with extinction. Now transfer this logic, and I mean only the logic, to humans. Today, Europeans can hardly compete with people from Africa. Many cities like Paris are already majority African. To cope with this mentally, a kind of sadomasochistic satisfaction is derived from pain. One tells oneself that it is simple evolution, and one also wants to become a part of it, which can only happen sexually through mixing. This is ethnomasochism. Satisfaction through the irreversible change of the European population.

I would like a big, black man to do this to my wife.

h3sorz51h2v91.jpg
Ethnic masochism. Someone who is into masochism feels sexual pleasure when he is hurt: He is aroused by pain. When you see the word masochism, you think of "pleasure in pain". Masochism is the opposite of sadism, where one is excited by hurting others. In this case, the person enjoys being humiliated or enjoys having their ethnicity changed through mixing, which would be collective ethnic masochism.

I first heard about this in the film Braveheart, in which King Edward I ordered Prima Nocta. He wanted to breed out the Scots by allowing English lords to have sex with Scottish brides on the first night after their wedding.

Back