Impregnated Wives

Many people criticize and others encourage, but it all depends on the harmony of the couple, my wife and I are 50 years old and we do not have children, we entered this lifestyle in the mid-2000s, when we met a black man in a swing house and from then on my wife got involved with several black people, my wife has already gotten pregnant with this black man who was her first partner twice the first wm 2011 and the second in 2019, from 2021 we decided to live together where my wife is trying to get pregnant this black man, she recently got pregnant with this black man and she is already 10 weeks old and her belly has started to stretch and we are very happy that she is expecting a mixed-race baby.
Congratulations

This is what I would like a huge black man to make happen inside my wife's body.

sperm-and-egg-cell-icon.jpg
Been there done that

I'm married and had my first BBC expirience this weekend. My husband was away. I knee I would be having sex so I made sure to have condoms in my purse. But when the men started having sex with me they would wear them. The said that a cheating little slut like me need to bred and have my fertile womb need to be filled with their potent cum

I'm married and had my first BBC expirience this weekend. My husband was away. I knee I would be having sex so I made sure to have condoms in my purse. But when the men started having sex with me they would wear them. The said that a cheating little slut like me need to bred and have my fertile womb need to be filled with their potent cum
Did you take pictures, honey?

Sounds like you might be surprising your lucky husband with a black baby in 9 months.

yes, im sure my husband would be entirely okay with me being impreganted by a black bull, yet, as so many have mentioned on here, so many complications. I am still fertile at 46, but the idea or possibitity that I could become pregnant is probably fairly slim, though i do often wonder about it.
Do you want to have a black man's baby ?

Back