Impregnated Wives

We do all the time, sometimes he rubs my belly and talks about all the black men who have attempted to breed me.

We did a weekend session with a guy years ago from Denver, met in New Orleans.
I loved walking around with his seed in me. Sadly it was a miscarriage and the last time I could get pregnant.

It is one of our greatest fantasies.

We do all the time, sometimes he rubs my belly and talks about all the black men who have attempted to breed me.

I loved walking around with his seed in me. Sadly it was a miscarriage and the last time I could get pregnant.

I could help you out I am local!

Do any other white couples fantasise about their wife being impregnated by a black lover? Nothing turns me and my wife on more than thinking about a black man planting his seed deep inside her unprotected womb.
We have thought many times about this option. If we had started our cuckold lifestyle ten years earlier when she was 30, it would be possible to have my wife impregnated by her bull.

Ours too. But not sure about the reality. It sure is hot in fantasies though !!!!!

The Sultan in particular had his eunuchs who liked to watch while he impregnated their girlfriends. Gengis Kahn: "A man's greatest pleasure is to defeat his enemies, drive them before him, take from them what they possessed, see those they loved in tears, ride their horses, and hold their wives and daughters in his arms." I'm interested in how people survive in these situations. That's where syndromes come in, like Stockholm syndrome.

Back