White Wives Impregnated

Wow!!!! This is a beautiful photo. It would be better if the white wife had a big smile on her face while she showed her lucky white husband, who should also have a big smile on his face, while she shows him her black baby. I can't help but wonder what thoughts are going through their heads and the emotions they are feeling. Also the thoughts and emotions of the nurse watching them.

what a great idea we both love it
This is a very exciting idea. I can imagine how very excited I and other married white cuckolds like me would be watching many black bulls take turns fertilizing our wife and leave. My wife never sees their faces and has no idea who is the ******* of her black baby. I would be very proud of my wife while she wears her stockings and/or heels during her fertilization to show her sluttiness to me and the world.

"Impregnation centers": white women walk in and put their legs in stirrups though a hole in the wall. Many black bulls take turns fertilizing her and leave. She never sees their faces and has no idea who the f*ther is. Bonus points if she ears stockings and/or heels during fertilization to show her sluttiness to the world.
I don't like the white genocide part of the caption but I would be happy for my wife to have a black man's baby because she wanted a black man's baby very much.

Back