African impregnation of white wives

I've read a lot of stories like this in the past, where powerful black men in Africa will frequently find ways to breed white wives. What I've taken from these stories is, don't move to Africa unless you're prepared for your wife to get bred multiple times by another man lol.
Care to share these stories or where you found them?

A while ago, bulls friend had a visit from a relative who lives abroad, he didnt speak english or swedish so it was difficult to communicate.
But bull wanted to let him have her as a gift fron him and, it was I think a very special night for the guy. His first white woman.

I admit that I read a story on another interracial forum about a white couple who went to Africa because of the husband's work, the wife was bred multiple times by the black housemaster and once by another dude

They were using birth control at first, but when it came time for her to resupply, the female doctor conspired with the housemaster to give her fake pills. As such, the wife was soon pregnant by him.

At first the couple was upset, but they had the baby anyway. The wife was bred 3 times by the housemaster and the babies were given to the housemasters wife to raise.

Don't know whether the story is true or not, but I found it very hot regardless.
Agreed hot as hell.

I don't like watching it. I fucking LOVE watching it!!

Why do I?

Simple. Because I get off on watching my wife orgasm convulsively again and again and again when my athletic huge-cocked young black buddy barebacks her in her fertile time when her libido is going through the ceiling.

For me it's the most beautiful and totally wankworthy sight in the whole world.
Cool

I don't like watching it. I fucking LOVE watching it!!

Why do I?

Simple. Because I get off on watching my wife orgasm convulsively again and again and again when my athletic huge-cocked young black buddy barebacks her in her fertile time when her libido is going through the ceiling.

For me it's the most beautiful and totally wankworthy sight in the whole world.
So well said, I totally agree with you!

Back