African impregnation of white wives

Why do African men enjoy impregnating white wives in front of their cuckold husbands?

Attachments

• IMG_0217.jpeg
    IMG_0217.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 1,099
  • IMG_0052.jpeg
    IMG_0052.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 934
  • 398_Original.jpeg
    398_Original.jpeg
    266.5 KB · Views: 803
  • IMG_9789.png
    IMG_9789.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 784
  • IMG_9640.jpeg
    IMG_9640.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 752
  • IMG_9641.jpeg
    IMG_9641.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 703
  • IMG_8383.jpeg
    IMG_8383.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,181
I admit that I read a story on another interracial forum about a white couple who went to Africa because of the husband's work, the wife was bred multiple times by the black housemaster and once by another dude

They were using birth control at first, but when it came time for her to resupply, the female doctor conspired with the housemaster to give her fake pills. As such, the wife was soon pregnant by him.

At first the couple was upset, but they had the baby anyway. The wife was bred 3 times by the housemaster and the babies were given to the housemasters wife to raise.

Don't know whether the story is true or not, but I found it very hot regardless.

I admit that I read a story on another interracial forum about a white couple who went to Africa because of the husband's work, the wife was bred multiple times by the black housemaster and once by another dude

They were using birth control at first, but when it came time for her to resupply, the female doctor conspired with the housemaster to give her fake pills. As such, the wife was soon pregnant by him.

At first the couple was upset, but they had the baby anyway. The wife was bred 3 times by the housemaster and the babies were given to the housemasters wife to raise.

Don't know whether the story is true or not, but I found it very hot regardless.
Damn I love this scenario!

I've impregnated three white wives, but all by request of the couple. In each case they wanted a biracial baby and I was happy to help. I wouldn't say that I enjoyed it any more than any other encounter with couples. But I do get some satisfaction knowing that i helped them start a family when they might not have been able to otherwise.

I've impregnated three white wives, but all by request of the couple. In each case they wanted a biracial baby and I was happy to help. I wouldn't say that I enjoyed it any more than any other encounter with couples. But I do get some satisfaction knowing that i helped them start a family when they might not have been able to otherwise.
I would love to be bred like that, having a boyfriend to raise the black baby.

do you have the story location and title

I think you guts will like this story:

A wife, Marilyn, is abducted by a local black tribe during a destination anniversary, and finds herself stripped and naked in a hut with other white abducted women, all of whom are in various states of pregnancy. She looks around at their distended bellies and huge, swollen breasts. Milk droplets spray from the teats of one of them as she passes Marilyn, some of it falling across her horrified face. The other women chuckle as she wipes it away. One with an especially massive chest begins talking to Marilyn. She learns that the warriors will use her holes to satisfy their long cocks, and that they will impregnate her soon. Marilyn’s large breasts are prized in the community, as they will provide much-needed milk for the growing number of mouths to feed. “All my holes? What do you mean?” “Mouth, pussy, and ass, of course.” “Why that? Why would anyone want to do that?” The women chuckle. “Fucking your ass is part of their culture. It will be stretched and fucked like any pussy. You have no say in the matter. Just hope that they start you out with someone small.” “Small?” she says, watching the guards’ huge penises swing from their nude crotches. “That’s relative. Small here means 8 inches. You will be fucked by every male in the village. You will be pregnant in no time, and your boobs will grow into udders, like mine. I wasn’t as big as you are before I came here and now they hang past my waist, so you can guess what will happen to those things,” she says , gesturing to Marilyn’s nude F-cup melons. “You will beg to be milked when it’s been too long. In fact, the standard punishment for transgressions is to be tied to the T-post in the middle of the village so you can’t touch yourself while they swell and ache with unexpressed milk. The local women will slap them and hit them with switches and brush the sore nipples with feathers to increase your suffering.”

Months later Marilyn's husband, Peter, tracks down the location of the village and tries to rescue her. He watches from the shadows as Marilyn is led to a fucking bench in the middle of a large tent. Her belly is already showing, and her boobs are noticeably bigger and heavier than the last time he saw them. It has been months since she was allowed to wear any clothes, and she does nothing to stop her bloated melons from swaying and slapping together as she walks. When her warrior strips off his robe Peter gasps, not believing a cock could be so big. Was that what she’s been fucking all this time?? The gasp gives him away, and he is quickly grabbed by a huge, muscle-bound warrior and brought to center of the tent. The warrior about to screw Marilyin is annoyed by the interruption. “******* him!” But Marilyn recognizes Peter and begs her warrior to spare him. He nods at the attendants, who strip Peter’s clothes off. When he is stripped nude and his small penis is discovered, the warriors all laugh, and the tension eases. He is hardly a man, after all, and no threat in any case. Peter is offered one chance to stay alive: show absolute submission by pleasing the huge cock of the warrior who captured him. He reluctantly takes his warrior’s fat black cock-head into his mouth and begins to suck it. The warrior, unsatisfied, grabs Peter's head and begins to fuck his throat without mercy. Peter can do nothing but suck, and hope it ends in his mouth. His hope runs out when the warrior pulls out of his mouth and forces Peter’s face to the floor. Peter’s virgin asshole is brutally transformed into a pussy by his new owner, who forces his massive pole ever deeper into Peter. He gradually speeds up, fucking Peter thoroughly in full view of Peter’s pregnant wife. When he is done with Peter’s gaping asshole, the warrior sends Peter to his hut. In the weeks that follow Peter sleeps on the floor and does all the menial chores for his warrior. But it is in the evening that his real humiliation starts. His wife often hears his moans across the compound as Peter is relentlessly fucked. His cock is tied in a tight ball of leather, and he is never allowed to use it for sex. As he becomes more experienced at sucking and pleasing his warrior’s cock, the warrior claims him as one of his wives, and Peter must take part in a ceremony in which his cock and balls, deemed useless, are removed.
Love it

perfect

Back