Impregnated Wives

Do any other white couples fantasise about their wife being impregnated by a black lover? Nothing turns me and my wife on more than thinking about a black man planting his seed deep inside her unprotected womb.
Husband got me on the pill he had a vasectomy but did not want lover impregnation me but later got off the pill and carried his baby was only given a 5% chance at my age

My wife and I never had the opportunity to fantasize about her being knocked-up by a Black man. For us, her first Black breeding became a reality during our honeymoon in Barbados. Five local Bajan men, eager to consummate my marriage for me, fucked my bride repeatedly on all seven days of our honeymoon. She was ovulating at the time, and her ovum had no chance of escaping the onslaught of the millions of potent Black baby-makers deposited deep in her fertile, married white womb each time one of the five Black studs climaxed and emptied his balls. Five weeks after our honeymoon, her morning sickness began. Her doctor confirmed her pregnancy, with conception calculated to have occurred during the week of our honeymoon. I took the attached nude Polaroid photo of her in our apartment four months after our honeymoon. Her "baby-bump" and other physical changes clearly confirming that she is in "the family way". Five months later, she gave birth to a dark-skinned baby with other obvious Black features.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 137
To be honest. It’s not the best feeling, even when he’s not around she does as he tells him. Like for the time being at least. Since she has his baby inside her. He’s very protective on who puts their hands on her
I guess that’s expected. Would you want them to make more together if she wanted to?

I guess that’s expected. Would you want them to make more together if she wanted to?
She doesn’t want to go through another pregnancy with anyone. It’s been tiring for her so I don’t expect her to want more. Ive been going with her to all her appointments with the gynecologist except for the first one. They went together and I waited in the lobby. After the first one it’s been me going with her

Back