Impregnated Wives

Impregnation can be extremely erotic even when wifey is much older. Perhaps more so. My wife had been off the pill for more than ten years when she started dating a young intern at work. At 53, she felt quite sure there was no way she was going to get pregnant. She may have been surprised but her Gynny wasn't. She told my wife that's she seeing this more and more. When you let a 19y.o. black stud unload inside you a couple of times every other day, that stuff packs her tubes full seed. It didn't even matter if she was ovulating at the time. And at 8 inches, he was plenty long enough to "nut up where the babies are made" (meaning her cervix). Wifey's nipples and areolas were sore and tender within a month's time.
Meh that’s not how that works my man. It does matter if she was ovulating or not cause if she wasn’t there is no eg to fertilize and sperm only lives a couple of days. Soooo….yeah it does matter.

Meh that’s not how that works my man. It does matter if she was ovulating or not cause if she wasn’t there is no eg to fertilize and sperm only lives a couple of days. Soooo….yeah it does matter.
true, the follicle has to mature & be released into the f-tubes before it can be fertilized.
now, a lot more eggs (ova) do get fertilized than the zygote (fertilized egg) actually implants within the uterine wall.
maybe only a quarter implant, & of that well less than half survive the first couple/few weeks.
the odds are truly against any single zygote surviving through that first 6 weeks!
its also interesting to note that more than half of all pregnancies begin as twins,
...with only one surviving in most cases thru the 1st tri.
my alyssa is well above average health & fitness, & so have the fathers been,
...so it doesn't surprise me that she's successfully had twins ore than once.

true, the follicle has to mature & be released into the f-tubes before it can be fertilized.
now, a lot more eggs (ova) do get fertilized than the zygote (fertilized egg) actually implants within the uterine wall.
maybe only a quarter implant, & of that well less than half survive the first couple/few weeks.
the odds are truly against any single zygote surviving through that first 6 weeks!
its also interesting to note that more than half of all pregnancies begin as twins,
...with only one surviving in most cases thru the 1st tri.
my alyssa is well above average health & fitness, & so have the fathers been,
...so it doesn't surprise me that she's successfully had twins ore than once.

Exactly this. Even if you ovulate as you get older, the zygote may not implant into the uterine wall, because age is a factor in this. Birth control is also a factor if you are on it. Doesn't mean an egg doesn't get fertilized, only that it doesn't "take root" to form a fetus.

No, that is how it works. Potent sperm can live up to 5 days. So if wifey wasn't initially ovulating during the multiple load fuck but does so 5 days
later (or any point sooner) the sperm in the tubes is "waiting" so to speak to pounce and fertilize.
Now I see why so many older soccer moms don't understand how they got knocked-up. I guess
they were listening to your "advice". By the way, they make-up the bulk of abortions these days.

Attachments

• learning.jpg
    learning.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 501
  • 1988680624.jpg
    1988680624.jpg
    621.3 KB · Views: 409
  • 1635872631432.png
    1635872631432.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 433
  • 226113-5114c2a1de48c4aabaff914aae1e416f.mp4
    12.8 MB
  • 226185-721c1ce727349fe9090ae8eb98365a4d.mp4
    85.9 MB
  • bdsmlr-10546788-JnZbSrxB8O.jpg
    bdsmlr-10546788-JnZbSrxB8O.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 458
  • 226662-6691b7de82a6998fd696927bf4af03e2.mp4
    3.3 MB
  • 1443592630214-2.jpg
    1443592630214-2.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 430
  • 1652428417740.jpg
    1652428417740.jpg
    533.3 KB · Views: 402
  • seeaside.jpg
    seeaside.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 467
I never had that fantasy until it became a reality. He used to give her facials.

But then he did this

since I’m impotent, I’m gonna care for the baby as my
That’s wonderful. Congratulations. Will the baby daddy stay in the picture once it’s born?
Thank you! Not in a fatherly way. I’m taking care of that. He basically owns her in bed. So he’s still going to keep doing that. Side note. I haven’t been able to fuck her since her belly started showing. She’s his.

I would love to see a black man kiss my wife after impregnating her.

77vk1nevlxp91.jpg
she is german and is awaiting her second mixed baby

Back