Impregnated Wives

Many people criticize and others encourage, but it all depends on the harmony of the couple, my wife and I are 50 years old and we do not have children, we entered this lifestyle in the mid-2000s, when we met a black man in a swing house and from then on my wife got involved with several black people, my wife has already gotten pregnant with this black man who was her first partner twice the first wm 2011 and the second in 2019, from 2021 we decided to live together where my wife is trying to get pregnant this black man, she recently got pregnant with this black man and she is already 10 weeks old and her belly has started to stretch and we are very happy that she is expecting a mixed-race baby.

Last edited:
most do not realize that a man's sperm is absorbed by a woman after sex & tests show that his DNA floats around inside her for several years after she has given birth, changing her body. the more times she is impregnated, the more of his DNA floats in her to change her, mind & body.
this is also why my & my alyssa have a rule about not having her getting pregnant more than once from the same male.

Do any other white couples fantasise about their wife being impregnated by a black lover? Nothing turns me and my wife on more than thinking about a black man planting his seed deep inside her unprotected womb.
it is my very favorite fantasy. my wife is a short thick very cute and curvy pale skinned red head built like a fertility goddess and just as fertile. her looks and shape have always drawn black men to her and she had a half black ******* when we met. she was on the pill when she got knocked up. i am always open to chatting with black men interested in the subject of wife breeding...

it is my very favorite fantasy. my wife is a short thick very cute and curvy pale skinned red head built like a fertility goddess and just as fertile. her looks and shape have always drawn black men to her and she had a half black ******* when we met. she was on the pill when she got knocked up. i am always open to chatting with black men interested in the subject of wife breeding...
Have you talked to your wife about it?

Do any other white couples fantasise about their wife being impregnated by a black lover? Nothing turns me and my wife on more than thinking about a black man planting his seed deep inside her unprotected womb.
This is my ultimate fantasy, and I say more, I will live, take the risk and if it happens, I will be happy with my family and full of pride :)

Attachments

• 29674854a34661360b2.jpg
    29674854a34661360b2.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 458
  • cuckold-interracial-sex-white-girl-with-blacks-cuckold.jpg
    cuckold-interracial-sex-white-girl-with-blacks-cuckold.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 334
  • preview-2.jpg
    preview-2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 368
  • amateur_wife_-8837.jpg
    amateur_wife_-8837.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 355
  • 2337.jpg
    2337.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 338
  • 789480-interracial-cumslut.jpg
    789480-interracial-cumslut.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 310
  • preview-1.jpg
    preview-1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 307
  • 124.jpg
    124.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 330
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 333
  • 2766.jpg
    2766.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 329
  • 1216.jpg
    1216.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 393
Many people criticize and others encourage, but it all depends on the harmony of the couple, my wife and I are 50 years old and we do not have children, we entered this lifestyle in the mid-2000s, when we met a black man in a swing house and from then on my wife got involved with several black people, my wife has already gotten pregnant with this black man who was her first partner twice the first wm 2011 and the second in 2019, from 2021 we decided to live together where my wife is trying to get pregnant this black man, she recently got pregnant with this black man and she is already 10 weeks old and her belly has started to stretch and we are very happy that she is expecting a mixed-race baby.
i cant tell by your story how old your wife is now and preggo

Back