Impregnated Wives

multiethnic-couple-looking-at-camera-pregnant-woman-holding-belly-ivf-picture-id1159252141
She is really beautiful 😻

do i fantasize about this? ABSOLUTELY! my girl getting pregnant with her black lover's baby is very hot to imagine. my gf likes it too.

AND - let's be clear - fantasizing about getting pregnant is NOT the same as wanting it to happen for real. we can hold the fantasy and get off on it without bringing a baby into this fucked up world.
I agree. The fantasy of this "frowned upon act" is high on any list of black and white sex. But this world is increasingly evil, dangerous and seems to be breaking apart. To bring a baby into it would be sad and almost cruel. I fear for young ******* today. Fantasy fine - reality, please no.

Does she make you watch or cleanup after him
No actually I hardly watch. I’m relegated to the guess room which is right next to the main bedroom, so I do hear everything. Eventually she’ll send me a pic from the bedroom. Like this one after he got done with her. He told her to get red nails so he could cum on a them. But he decided he wanted her hand on her face so he could also get her face. The next day she told me her eyes stung because it also got in her eyes. But she wont say no to him

Attachments

• 9B5FDBA2-72EB-4EBD-B635-ED9568A5D749.jpeg
    9B5FDBA2-72EB-4EBD-B635-ED9568A5D749.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 401
No actually I hardly watch. I’m relegated to the guess room which is right next to the main bedroom, so I do hear everything. Eventually she’ll send me a pic from the bedroom. Like this one after he got done with her. He told her to get red nails so he could cum on a them. But he decided he wanted her hand on her face so he could also get her face. The next day she told me her eyes stung because it also got in her eyes. But she wont say no to him
She is awesome, she should have you lick her out once her bull has emptied his balls in her

Back