Impregnated Wives

I couldnt agree more re how this world is now and the way the future is heading. I could never bring a baby into this hideous place.

But, i used to strongly agree with you and could never understand the whole idea of another man making my girl pregnant. However, now, I have had many such thoughts and dreamed i was with a girl who was Black only, wanted mixed babies and kept me pussy free. Crazy, but its true 😊
Life is so much easier on humans than ever in history, countries tend to by more inclusive, less racist, all around better places than 100 years ago. As far as 1000 years ago, humans live an incredibly easier and better life. There has never been a better time in history to have children.

Nope, the thought of having ******* these days makes us sick, with how fuked up the world is.

Even if that wasn't the case, getting pregnant by someone else brings along do much complications, it's entirely unrealistic and irresponsible. We never understood this kink.

Each their own tho!
Life is so much easier on humans than ever in history, countries tend to by more inclusive, less racist, all around better places than 100 years ago. As far as 1000 years ago, humans live an incredibly easier and better life. There has never been a better time in history to have children.

I want a black lover to do this to my wife.

View attachment 5286156

Black-Owned couples cannot resist wanting to share the good news with other couples around them. More couples visit cuckold forums on a daily basis, showcasing photos of their lovely wives, wanting to see if other men find them desirable. They want to offer their wives to suitable black men to come by and ravish them in their presence. Such husbands are eager to taste a black dom's cum as it gushes out of the wife's pussy, delighting in the taste of nourishment.​

More so, knowing that they are one step away from getting their wives impregnated.​

Do any other white couples fantasise about their wife being impregnated by a black lover? Nothing turns me and my wife on more than thinking about a black man planting his seed deep inside her unprotected womb.
let's be clear - fantasizing about getting pregnant is NOT the same as wanting it to happen for real. we can hold the fantasy and get off on it without bringing a baby into this fucked up world.

Last edited:
Back