Impotent

I actually have A lover at this time! I've never had multiples - not that I haven't thought about it - but my imagination and fantastic thoughts are braver than I am in real life! :) He is relieved that he doesn't have to "perform" and try to get it up!
Most wives do not realize how much of a relief not having to perform, when you can't, is to us cuck husbands. Knowing that your wife will get the sex she needs and deserves and still remain in love with you is a HUGE relief to me, for one.

I am impotent after suffering from a TBI traumatic brain injury in Afghanistan.

I have since embraced the fact that I can find hung black men that would be interested in my girl when and if I decide to remarry. I’ve talked to some married couples and women from this forum that enjoy sex with Hung Black men while hubby watches. I am ok with this but can’t find a woman openminded enough to do this with me...the search continues! :bounce:

My husband and I have talked about this a lot. My husband once could get very hard. He’s still healthy with good ******* flow but he has psychologically lost the ability to get hard unless I’m fucking my bull. There was a point where he would try to have sex with me but lose his erection when I would just lay there feeling zero pleasure and just waiting for him to be done. He realized a long time ago his arrousal is linked to my pleasure. He gets hard occasionally if I whisper in his ear about how good my bull fucks me or if he watches us. Lately, even those erections have gone down. He can and almost always does cum soft. I’ve read this is because of my arrousal at his humiliation. Now it’s muscle memory. He’s most turned on when his cock is soft and small. He used to jack off with his hand now it’s two fingers pinching himself. He was once over 6” hard but now his cock can’t get past 4 on a good day. This is absolutely perfect for us. He feels no pressure or frustration anymore with not getting pussy because he can’t. Impotence is a blessing for a cuckold.
A common side effect with many white cuckhold husbands as the wife does her thing with some gloroius, magnificent hard BBC.

I would like to post what I think is a serious issue. Many of the couples on this site seem to use the cuckolding as a springboard for them to have sex. I am not sure this is cuckolding in the pure sense but everybody is different. Having said that, how many cuckolds do not WANT to have sex? This could be due to performance issues or submissive desires or a need to step aside for black men because it is the "right" thing to do. How many wives do not want to have sex with their cuckolds? What are thier motivations? Also. How many cuckolds are impotent? How many would like to be impotent? Are there any couples who have been able to make the cuckold impotent? Perhaps medicines or hormones--?.

It seems to me that sex between a white cuckold and his wife or girlfriend detracts from the primary romantic/sexual relationship between the white woman and her blck lover. A totally impotent cuckold makes all of the conflicts go away--assuming the cuckold still has desire and frustration. Would it not be better for him to be unable to perform??

I appreciate all serious responses.
How many cuckolds dont want to have sex? I take that as meaning intercourse, I am impotent through prostate surg.
30 years ago. started having problems with erection in mid 30s , wife thought I was losing interest in her, I was to much
of what you say a Man to say it just wasnt working right, we were separated when I found out I had cancer, she stood
by me and we are still together, you play the hand you are dealt, I loved intercourse, but I also like being denied for
whatever reason. How many would like to be impotent? If I had been asked that 30 yrs ago I would have said you are
out of your mind, now I love it........ this is not what you say a serious issue, but I am honest and hope it helps you;

How many cuckolds dont want to have sex? I take that as meaning intercourse, I am impotent through prostate surg.
30 years ago. started having problems with erection in mid 30s , wife thought I was losing interest in her, I was to much
of what you say a Man to say it just wasnt working right, we were separated when I found out I had cancer, she stood
by me and we are still together, you play the hand you are dealt, I loved intercourse, but I also like being denied for
whatever reason. How many would like to be impotent? If I had been asked that 30 yrs ago I would have said you are
out of your mind, now I love it........ this is not what you say a serious issue, but I am honest and hope it helps you;
I would say there is a difference between being impotent or having PE and preferring your wife have sex with other men perhaps as you watch. Being impotent or having PE diminishes a man in the normal course of sexuality. Being a bystander while the wife enjoys some BBC may also diminish a man but may also stimulate him. And then there is the question of size and virility. One not need be impotent or have PE to appreciate the advantages of size and virility. Nature is not alway fair and some men are larger than others. Some men are more physically fit and have more virility.

I would say there is a difference between being impotent or having PE and preferring your wife have sex with other men perhaps as you watch. Being impotent or having PE diminishes a man in the normal course of sexuality. Being a bystander while the wife enjoys some BBC may also diminish a man but may also stimulate him. And then there is the question of size and virility. One not need be impotent or have PE to appreciate the advantages of size and virility. Nature is not alway fair and some men are larger than others. Some men are more physically fit and have more virility.
I really dont understand any of this pertaining to my case. I never had PE problem. Certainly there is a difference in being impotent and PE. You can believe me if you have prostate removed you are going to be impotent. watching you wife have sex with BBC, size, virility, physically fit etc has nothing to do with it you are Impotent................................ I know what I am and happy I accept it..

I really dont understand any of this pertaining to my case. I never had PE problem. Certainly there is a difference in being impotent and PE. You can believe me if you have prostate removed you are going to be impotent. watching you wife have sex with BBC, size, virility, physically fit etc has nothing to do with it you are Impotent................................ I know what I am and happy I accept it..
Me too. Impotent after prostate cancer surgery.
Actually get a kick out of not being able to get hard anymore, although there are various methods to help that.

Just mentioning that there are a number of reasons a man isn't able to sexually satisfy his wife. Impotence is just one of the reasons. However , none of these reasons inhibits a man from enjoying the view as his wife is sexually satisfied. Given any of these conditions , a husband may entertain the opportunity of the wife with other partners

I have chatted to quite a few middle aged men about this, and quite a few cuckolds. I definitely think psychologcally cuckolds are more likely to accept and deal with permanent impotency than a virile, well endowed, sexually active bull. I don't think a bull would deal with it well at all. I have and do go quite long periods without intercourse, i'm lucky to get a fuck 4-6 times a year, so am used to going without and always have been. I also can masturbate with a totally flaccid cock... and I mean totally soft and still orgasm quite easily. So perhaps I may deal with it better than some guy who gets laid 5 times a week every week.

Many of the couples on this site seem to use the cuckolding as a springboard for them to have sex.
If this is true then I'm in the wrong place! I like fucking black guys. So yes this is hopefully a springboard for sex. My only disappointment with on line contacts is that the vast majority on sites like this are just looking to get off by email.

We are all very different sexually. Yes some cuckolds get off being denied sex, but it's not accurate to say all cuckolds are like that. My husband is a type A, athletic alpha male. He knows that I love fucking black men, and he wants me to have that pleasure. He also doesn't want to be left out, watch, or denied sex. He wants to be involved in the threesome. Our favorite position is us in a 69 while I'm being fucked from behind. Then most of the time he fucks me when we get home. That way we can talk about our night of fun while we have sex. I always considered that a bit on the subservient side, so possibly cuckold? After all there is good chance his face will end up covered in cum!

We also love to play with couples. My husband has a lot of girlfriends here at the nude resort where we spend the summer. Just as I don't deny him sex when I play with a black guy, he always brings me along for a threesome.

So what does that make us? If we are all distinctly different in our sexual desires how could you possible put people into neat little well defined categories. If we did, what possible purpose would it serve?

When I started this thread I was thinking about white boys who wanted to be impotent. In my view this is more psychological than physical. A true and complete cuckold does not want or expect sex. At least as I see it. There are some who think cuckolding is just about the woman having sex but the denial of the cuckold is a big part of it. Interracial cuckolding is another level. The black men are better. I think that is clear. Women want the better men. That is the simple reason that most cuckolding fantasies are black men and white women. Reality is reflected in the fantasy. White boys can help everyone if they stop competing. They can defer to the black man. Every time. When a woman says no to white boys she is doing more than just assuring herself a good sex life. She is helping to advance and support the black man and helping the white boy accept a lesser status. When a white boy is denied sex he is more respectful to the black men in the real world as well as the sexual world. A marriage between a white woman and a white boy can mean something other than a traditional marriage. The focus is not on the white boy. A more normal marriage between a black man and a white woman is different and this is becoming much more common and accepted. I think these are the natural roles for everyone. If you are a small white boy it helps. If you are impotent it is a home run. The real lovers have no competition. Anyways, I am sorry for some of the medical problems noted but I think this is more an issue that is psychological and related to proper roles in society in general. I would be interested if others agree or not.

I'll Chime In Here...There Can Be Several Factors...Both Medical And Pyschological...Men Start To Lose Testosterone In There 30's...Also Diet And Lifestyle Play A Huge Factor In Healthy Erections...Stress Is A Killer..Both For Your Health And Your Sexual Function...Any Diseases That Effect ******* Flow To The Penis...Can Cause Problems...Use Of Anti-Depressant *******'s Long Term...Is A Huge Issue...Talking From A Personal Standpoint...Surgery And Or Cancer...I Had Testicular Cancer...Is A Definite Problem...However...I Did Not Throw In TheTowel...Change In Lifestyle...Diet...Organic Whole Foods...Meditation...Tantra Massages...Helped Me Tremendously... Supplements Like Yohimba Root And Etc...Can And Do Help Your Erections...I Also Get 2 Injections A Month Of Testosterone...Which Is Like Night And Day When It Comes To Overall Health And Sexual Function...Blessings And Positive Energy!

I did all of the same things minus the testosterone. And I use maca instead of yohimba. I've done many types of healings that have been incredibly powerful and they've radically changed my life as well. I'm off all psych meds, eat entirely organic foods, do reiki, acupuncture, and chiropractic, go to church every week, and have learned to love and affirm myself. And yes along with everything else, it's also returned my sexual functioning to some degree. Hopefully it could help some of these guys too! I just don't like the idea of women making their sexually healthy husbands unable to perform through sexual trauma and emotional distress. Especially not for the sake of a fantasy!

My husband and I have talked about this a lot. My husband once could get very hard. He’s still healthy with good ******* flow but he has psychologically lost the ability to get hard unless I’m fucking my bull. There was a point where he would try to have sex with me but lose his erection when I would just lay there feeling zero pleasure and just waiting for him to be done. He realized a long time ago his arrousal is linked to my pleasure. He gets hard occasionally if I whisper in his ear about how good my bull fucks me or if he watches us. Lately, even those erections have gone down. He can and almost always does cum soft. I’ve read this is because of my arrousal at his humiliation. Now it’s muscle memory. He’s most turned on when his cock is soft and small. He used to jack off with his hand now it’s two fingers pinching himself. He was once over 6” hard but now his cock can’t get past 4 on a good day. This is absolutely perfect for us. He feels no pressure or frustration anymore with not getting pussy because he can’t. Impotence is a blessing for a cuckold.

With longer terms in the lifestyle, this is not uncommon. We have been involved in the lifestyle almost 15 years. My husband has had progressively more serious issues with erectile dysfunction and impotence through the years, all of which are psychological and lifestyle related in its causes. In 2014, when I had my first children with a black man, Jeff's impotence became chronic and has remained so. We expect it to remain so indefinitely.

Do not let this trouble you. Cuckolds are amazingly resilient. He will find ways to make himself relevant in your sex life.

With longer terms in the lifestyle, this is not uncommon. We have been involved in the lifestyle almost 15 years. My husband has had progressively more serious issues with erectile dysfunction and impotence through the years, all of which are psychological and lifestyle related in its causes. In 2014, when I had my first children with a black man, Jeff's impotence became chronic and has remained so. We expect it to remain so indefinitely.

Do not let this trouble you. Cuckolds are amazingly resilient. He will find ways to make himself relevant in your sex life.
Both of these posts describe me and us. It is amazing the effect it has on a cuck

Back