I'm getting fucked by a pro athlete. Ask me anything ;)

I can only hope it isn't Hitler 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Are you being serious?
100% true story not only did we share last names his ******* was named the same as me too. Blew me away I thought for sure this guy is fucking with me. Then my ******* confirmed it as they were co-workers for over 30 yrs....I thought it was the wildest name I've ever heard for a Blackman

I must be careful here not to reveal too much. Let's put it this way. He did a good deed and didn't want it to go public. He did it to make somebody's day and not to profit from social media. That is very rare in the world we live in. And then, imagine, he asked if I want to get a cup of coffee. That's all it takes if a girl likes you. Hope I helped.
All this is stupid to me . Whoever this “athlete guy” is . ain’t too smart . Why tell your business like that. In this lifestyle things are done discreetly … all this sounds like a guy using the title PRO ATHLETE to get pussy . PLAIN AND SIMPLE ………

All this is stupid to me . Whoever this “athlete guy” is . ain’t too smart . Why tell your business like that. In this lifestyle things are done discreetly … all this sounds like a guy using the title PRO ATHLETE to get pussy . PLAIN AND SIMPLE ………

I'm not even specifying is it NFL, MLB, or NBA player. Relax. I would never expose him publicly. It would cost me also. And he is getting this pussy because he was kind and persistent. And good looking. And hung like a horse. And because, all modesty aside, because I can get any fucking man I want. And I wanted him. Simple as that.

Ask you anything, you proposed?

Did you watch the Steelers-Vikings game last night? Neither team can count itself as one of the top-tier teams in the NFL. Still, it was quite a game.

Who do you think is looking good for the Super Bowl? You can never count Brady and the Bucs out. His former team, the Patriots, seem to have hit their stride. The Cardinals are kicking ass left and right. (Yes, the Cardinals!). The KC Chiefs seem to have recaptured their mojo. And Of course, the Packers are looking good.

Last edited:
Back