I'm getting fucked by a pro athlete. Ask me anything ;)

Took him six dates to fuck me. Be persistent. And a gentleman of course.
My problem is that I'm most likely to encounter prospects when I'm out shopping, or doing other things where I may cross paths with a complete stranger; potentially one-time opportunities to make an approach.
Are there signs that I should look for to determine if she's open to a possible connection?

My problem is that I'm most likely to encounter prospects when I'm out shopping, or doing other things where I may cross paths with a complete stranger; potentially one-time opportunities to make an approach.
Are there signs that I should look for to determine if she's open to a possible connection?

I must be careful here not to reveal too much. Let's put it this way. He did a good deed and didn't want it to go public. He did it to make somebody's day and not to profit from social media. That is very rare in the world we live in. And then, imagine, he asked if I want to get a cup of coffee. That's all it takes if a girl likes you. Hope I helped.

Pro-Athlete is such a large spectrum lol. He could no name bench warmer, someone who plays overseas, practice squad player etc. Could even be guy whose not a pro at all and just told you that and you believed him because he was big and black🤣
I've told women I'm in the NFL, and played for the Jaguars or Jets, or another garbage team. And because the team is trash of course they're not gonna research it, they belive me lol

Back