I'm getting fucked by a pro athlete. Ask me anything ;)

Pro-Athlete is such a large spectrum lol. He could no name bench warmer, someone who plays overseas, practice squad player etc. Could even be guy whose not a pro at all and just told you that and you believed him because he was big and black🤣
I've told women I'm in the NFL, and played for the Jaguars or Jets, or another garbage team. And because the team is trash of course they're not gonna research it, they belive me lol

Eight figure contract. If you follow NFL, MLB or NBA, you know who he is 😉

Because you told everyone that your fucking a pro athlete to get attention, like we should be impressed.then said ask you anything but his name so I asked and I ask again why should anyone care?

That's right. I posted on here to brag and get attention. Not hiding that at all. Why should anyone care? Tell that to all the guys in my inbox. Not here to steal your men. Just having fun. Relax.

That's right. I posted on here to brag and get attention. Not hiding that at all. Why should anyone care? Tell that to all the guys in my inbox. Not here to steal your men. Just having fun. Relax.
I get toons of DM's in my inbox daily that don't mean ******* that still doesn't answer the question and trust me i ain't worried about your stealing my man. I don't need to relax I ain't upset I just wondering why anyone should care if you are having sex with a athlete. Does he not put his pants on one leg at a time like any other man?, Does he levitate, does he control the weather, or something else besides catch a ball real well, run fast, throw a ball real fast. He's just a man being paid to play a game no better or worse than any other man. Sorry I just don't worship celeb's and athletes because they have more money and fame than others. Anyway enjoy yourself but don't understand why the need to brag it's just a dick like any other man. Oh wait is it made out of Gold like Gold Finger? That's it ain't :)

I got tired of this kind of bullshit at least 20 years ago. Some white chick (unverified = maybe) is supposedly fucking an athlete or celebrity, but she can’t tell you who it is. Why even bring it up then if you won’t say who it is? How can you really even brag on that? Like I’m supposed to be impressed or something, but guess what? I’m not. So get the fuck outta here! If it’s true, you don’t mean ******* to him anyway. You’re just another seed bag who he would just as well leave with another one of his bastard babies. GTFOH with this noise!

I get toons of DM's in my inbox daily that don't mean ******* that still doesn't answer the question and trust me i ain't worried about your stealing my man. I don't need to relax I ain't upset I just wondering why anyone should care if you are having sex with a athlete. Does he not put his pants on one leg at a time like any other man?, Does he levitate, does he control the weather, or something else besides catch a ball real well, run fast, throw a ball real fast. He's just a man being paid to play a game no better or worse than any other man. Sorry I just don't worship celeb's and athletes because they have more money and fame than others. Anyway enjoy yourself but don't understand why the need to brag it's just a dick like any other man. Oh wait is it made out of Gold like Gold Finger? That's it ain't :)

Nicely put. Have no problem with anything you written.

I got tired of this kind of bullshit at least 20 years ago. Some white chick (unverified = maybe) is supposedly fucking an athlete or celebrity, but she can’t tell you who it is. Why even bring it up then if you won’t say who it is? How can you really even brag on that? Like I’m supposed to be impressed or something, but guess what? I’m not. So get the fuck outta here! If it’s true, you don’t mean ******* to him anyway. You’re just another seed bag who he would just as well leave with another one of his bastard babies. GTFOH with this noise!

Jesus Christ, why is it upsets you so much? We are just fucking. And I'm bragging that we are just fucking. What's the big deal?

Guess it's MySpace not Facebook for you 🤣 🤣 🤣

It always amazes me how people come into a public forum and start spouting off a bunch of bullshit, but then don’ like it when someone else in same forum decides to oppose what they are saying. If you don’t like the responses, then keep your dirty laundry to yourself then. I’ll tell you what . . . you said ask you anything . . . so what you gonna name the little bastard 😐?

Back