I'm getting fucked by a pro athlete. Ask me anything ;)

He won't. Doesn't have enough time to spend with me much less on what I do. That's his problem btw not mine.
I though the same from my husband who we have been married now for 10 years and I just told him I wanted to try, so here we are. Mine and his relationship is still just as strong

When he put it in me for the first time, my train of thought went something like this - Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I think I just made the biggest mistake ever 🤣 🤣 5ha it was just a thought

When he put it in me for the first time, my train of thought went something like this - Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I think I just made the biggest mistake ever 🤣 🤣 🤣
Thankfully it was just a thought. I think you meant to say Greatest mistake you've ever made right? Lol

😴
Pretty much every woman here is Married fucking Black Men 😅😅😅

Hey, welcome to the Lifestyle.

Thank you so much for being kind... kinda hoped this would be fun, but honestly, well, scroll back and forth 😂 😂 😂 I mean no harm to anybody. Like I said I'm young and still immature a bit and I know I should kept to myself. But I just wanted to tell somebody. Without serious repercussions for him or myself.

Thank you so much for being kind... kinda hoped this would be fun, but honestly, well, scroll back and forth 😂 😂 😂 I mean no harm to anybody. Like I said I'm young and still immature a bit and I know I should kept to myself. But I just wanted to tell somebody. Without serious repercussions for him or myself.

I mean... 😅😅😅
They're are HUNDREDS of naughty stories on this website.
Best thing you should do asap is Verify yourself. At least then we MIGHT take you serious 🤷🏽‍♂️

Thread '👉 *** (READ ME 1ST) How to Become Verified as a Real Person *** 👈' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/👉-read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person-👈.50490/

Back