I'm getting fucked by a pro athlete. Ask me anything ;)

Nobodyā€™s hating on anyoneā€¦ Iā€™m enjoying the content being spewed out. Sheā€™s the one that got on here about fucking a ā€œpro athleteā€, nobody cared! I mean for fucks sake. I had a chance to fuck that awfully built randalin! I passed that up in a heartbeat! I didnā€™t get on here blabbing about it. I gust stay in my lane and watch what happens in the other lanes!

Kenan Thompson Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Can you please name me a site on which I won't be called race traitor and a whore?

And you think that never happens here (especially ā€œwhoreā€)? Stick around and find the right thread šŸ™‚ Now, I donā€™t know about ā€œrace traitorā€, but here ā€œwhoreā€ is often embraced with pride šŸ˜†

And you think that never happens here (especially ā€œwhoreā€)? Stick around and find the right thread šŸ™‚ Now, I donā€™t know about ā€œrace traitorā€, but here ā€œwhoreā€ is often embraced with pride šŸ˜†

Hold up...
She shows up bragging about how she's fucking a famous married man but says she's not "in the Lifestyle" šŸ¤” šŸ¤Ø

WHAT lifestyle do you call that?

Thank you so much for being kind... kinda hoped this would be fun, but honestly, well, scroll back and forth šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ I mean no harm to anybody. Like I said I'm young and still immature a bit and I know I should kept to myself. But I just wanted to tell somebody. Without serious repercussions for him or myself.
Youā€™re guy !

Back