If you really wanted to be involved……..

Then don’t participate. The telegram group isn’t a requirement for anyone. It’s only for those who volunteer to work on the project
Lol ok. But stop calling these men who you want to pay for hotel rooms cuckolds. They're not. And the reason you're getting hardly any input from cuckolds is they're too busy and happy helping their wives and girlfriends enjoy Black cock.

Most of the cuckold guys here are just exploring a fetish and that is 100% ok. I fully support you.

But if you really wants to be involved, even from a far or online, even if your wife would Never do it herself you can still support the lifestyle.

If you were really committed you would start assisting women in their journey. Starting fundme campaigns. Offering to pre pay for rooms for young bulls.

Just saying.
I pay for rooms for my girlfriend to fuck other guys and am extremely proud to be her cuckold

Attachments

• 73730107-F2A9-426A-B505-BA3ABFE574A0.jpeg
    73730107-F2A9-426A-B505-BA3ABFE574A0.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
  • 1E815254-F912-4653-99A4-D3EE5025CAFB.png
    1E815254-F912-4653-99A4-D3EE5025CAFB.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 35
Not all cucks are the same
Not all cucks/hws/couples are 24/7 in lifestyle
Not all cucks are subbs
folks aren't listening to each other here.
we're all different at different times & what floats someone's boat today might not tomorrow but as long as it's legal, whatever causes that floating isn't really something for others to judge.

i've had cucks pay for my hotels & NOT be there for the action. i've had cucks pay & be there. i've paid. none of the cucks were gay; they were voyeurs. i've known gay cucks too. i've been doing all this a long time & i know gay. i know cucks. i know voyeurs. etc etc

this is a wide world. just enjoy.

Back