I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Do you think that's just it? Or there is going to be more deviant things that keep getting added?
After taking some time to think about it,I'll say that there's no hurry to add much to our activity. The best way I can describe what I'm doing now is that I'm showing Hubby what's been going on through the years when he hasn't been around. He's close enough to see me enjoying black men and them enjoying me,but he can't affect what happens or doesn't happen.

It's almost as if he's not here.;)

I've been getting lessons from the vets on throwing darts and shooting pool. It's a great way to get close.

Hands on instructions always work best for me.;)

Hubby's making himself useful as an ******* and driver. I've never had it so good in that way before. I'm getting more spoiled every day,and I like that!

Hubby here. Yes,she is,and there's little to no chance that's going to change any time soon.

In a couple of days,two full months will have passed since the last time I got my dick in her pussy,and she's not missing it. She doesn't need my dick at all anymore,but I'm still finding ways to help her and make her happy. Lisa see's herself as fulfilling her destiny now more than ever before. I used to have doubts about her point of view,but I understand why she thinks like that now.

I'll try to get back to writing on here again soon,but I think I would rather fill in some more events from the past than to go into a lot of detail about what's happening now.

Has she locked you up yet? Or are you jerking your little dick? Have a look at out tumblr for our adventures realcucklife.tumbr. And the sister site storyofaustraliancuck.tumblr

Lisa's managed to position herself like she wants again. She gets help from others,including me in the process,but she knows what she's doing and how to get it done.

I'm into my eleventh week of being denied penetration,which changes my perspective on what I see. I've always looked at Lisa,watched her ass as she walks and that sort of thing,and been aroused by my awareness of her experience and capabilities. The fact that she's all black all the time,and I don't get my sloppy seconds anymore,is something I have mixed feelings about. The all black all the time part's something I've been used to for a long time,with the exception of my privileges. Never first or fresh wasn't such a big deal,but I like my sloppy seconds. We've talked,and it's possible that I might get that privilege back at some point in the future,but she says it's better to keep things as they are for the time being.

Lisa's managed to position herself like she wants again. She gets help from others,including me in the process,but she knows what she's doing and how to get it done.

I'm into my eleventh week of being denied penetration,which changes my perspective on what I see. I've always looked at Lisa,watched her ass as she walks and that sort of thing,and been aroused by my awareness of her experience and capabilities. The fact that she's all black all the time,and I don't get my sloppy seconds anymore,is something I have mixed feelings about. The all black all the time part's something I've been used to for a long time,with the exception of my privileges. Never first or fresh wasn't such a big deal,but I like my sloppy seconds. We've talked,and it's possible that I might get that privilege back at some point in the future,but she says it's better to keep things as they are for the time being.
How have things been getting on?

As you know, I've been a big fan of both you and Lisa's post and hopefully this doesn't offend you but I can understand who Lisa is right now about wanting black cock only.. As she continued to get deeper and deeper involved with her black lover, I'm surprised she didn't cut you off longer ago.. I know she loves you but just from what she ( and you also) have said, she really loves black cock and if it makes you feel better, think of it as just that... she LOVES you, but she loves the black guys just for the sex..

We've been through a lot of changes and different situations in our time together. I'll admit that I'm feeling my age and the wear and tear that's partly the result of the way I lived earlier in life. Lisa's holding up remarkably well,and little has changed in the way she relates to men or her ability to attract and satisfy them. Neither her age or theirs seems to matter. It's best if I just watch from now on,and make myself useful in the ways that I can.

Something's been happening recently that's reminiscent of our time in Germany. Black men are groping Lisa in public and semi-public places more frequently than at any time since then. Like then,they cover for each other and block the view of most observers while they take turns groping her freely. Also like then,it's obvious to anybody who's paying attention what's going on,and the extent to which it affects Lisa. She can be brought to orgasm quickly when she's getting that kind of attention and dark hands are exploring her intimately. She describes it as giving her a delightfully whorish feeling. She's almost apologetic,though I don't think she should be,in her admission that it's probably evidence of her selfishness. She's explained that sometimes things are the way they are according to what a person gets used to,and that she was really spoiled by black guys from the beginning. Any situation that reminds Lisa of that time brings out the best in her.

Something's been happening recently that's reminiscent of our time in Germany. Black men are groping Lisa in public and semi-public places more frequently than at any time since then. Like then,they cover for each other and block the view of most observers while they take turns groping her freely. Also like then,it's obvious to anybody who's paying attention what's going on,and the extent to which it affects Lisa. She can be brought to orgasm quickly when she's getting that kind of attention and dark hands are exploring her intimately. She describes it as giving her a delightfully whorish feeling. She's almost apologetic,though I don't think she should be,in her admission that it's probably evidence of her selfishness. She's explained that sometimes things are the way they are according to what a person gets used to,and that she was really spoiled by black guys from the beginning. Any situation that reminds Lisa of that time brings out the best in her.

Thinking about what you are saying about her being groped in public, I just don't think it would be happening unless she is sending out signals of some sort that she is looking for it.. unless they already know her and that's what she wants. She must be starring them down and smiling at them or something to that nature where she gets their attention.. For example, I go shopping all the time, in malls, grocery stores and etc., and even though I have a wandering eye when I see a gorgeous black guy, I've never been groped in a public place.. so again, she must be in some way, attracting their attention by doing something for them to do so in public.. so when it happens, you need to ask if it's HER that's drawing their attention.. And another thing, .. you never mentioned if she's complaining about it.. And knowing her from all your stories, I would assume she is enjoying it more than you know.. At least that's my opinion..

Back