I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Lisa and I have been married for a long time. I've been away a lot during that time because of the kinds of work I've done,but she's always known that I've never expected her to do without sex. During the first time I was away for long periods of time,our neighbors were black men,so that's who fucked her. It was really that simple.

When we left Georgia and went to Germany,Lisa was open to having sex with men of any race,and she did. She even tried sex with women and liked it enough to do it occasionally for a year or two. What became apparent during that time was Lisa's penchant for sex with black men. It was through her open-mindedness in regard to having sex with different races and genders that she determined that she liked sex with black men more than anything else,and when she was sure about it,she said so. It might seem odd that her decision coincided with her becoming a mom,but that's what happened. She was hornier when she was pregnant than she'd ever been before,and she demanded to be black fucked.
In the time since she became a mom,Lisa has maintained that she was open to sex with other races,but her actions have told a different story. She's been black only for a long time,me being the only exception.

The new rule she made a few weeks ago caused a change. The rule was that I couldn't fuck her first and fresh,but I could get sloppy seconds after she had black sex. During the time we spent with family during Christmas,Lisa couldn't get black sex,so I couldn't penetrate her.

I've known since we moved here and Lisa's getting black sex regularly again that she doesn't need my dick. She'd been charitably letting me have my fun before Christmas,but no more. I haven't had my dick inside her in over two weeks.

She hasn't mentioned cutting me off as she's announced other changes. She's just done it.

Yesterday,when she was showing me some of her new clothes,she put some of them on so I could see how she looked wearing them. She looked HOT!

She was completely naked except for her panties between showing me several dresses and outfits. She held some new panties up for me to see,but kept wearing the ones she had on. She showed me new thongs and hot shorts. Some had new messages. It was stated differently on some,and the colors varied,but the content was similar to the white thongs with black letters she wore that said "Black Cock Only"
Lisa here,I wasn't being charitable letting my hubby fuck me. I was doing it to keep our closeness because I love him,but there are other ways we can be close. If it's a gamble,I'll just have to take my chances. At this point,I think I know better than him about what's best for both of us,and it feels right.

OK. I guess being home alone is best for me tonight. In a way,it is. I have time to think and a sexy wife to think about.

Friday night at a veterans group that's a lot like the NCO Club doesn't sound all that interesting. If it can be made interesting,Lisa's likely to pull it off tonight. She left here wearing a denim mini-skirt,Army Wife tank top,colorful QOS earrings dangling from her ears,QOS Hot Wife dog tag at the end of a chain around her neck,and red high heels. All that and the fact that she's there with a black man could make it interesting.

I'll be anxious to hear how it went when she gets home.

It's probably safe to assume that some guys at the club think she's hot too. She said she enjoyed it and that she's going back soon,maybe tonight. The average age of the guys in there is younger than she expected,and the ratio of men to women favors the women,"all good to know" says Lisa with a smile. I guess that's typical for a veteran's group much the same as it was in the military. She said it was a mixed crowd as she had expected and that everybody was exceptionally nice to her,and the white guys didn't seem bothered at all by her QOS jewelry. According to Lisa,"That cause military guys rock! They take you as you are and they're cool with you. Yeah!" My guess is that there were some white guys there who think white women who go black are sexy as hell,as I do.

Lisa didn't come home last night. She sent me a message when they left the club for me not to wait up for her,because she was spending the night with Jake. She loves morning sex and that's the best way to get it. She slept with black men a lot when I was still in the Army. She always slept with me when I was home,but things are different now.

She came home this morning and we've had an enjoyable day. I know she wants to do something tonight,but she hasn't told me what her plans are if she has any. I think she might be waiting for Michael or Jake to call. She's in the tub now,and when she's ready to get out,I can do my thing. I'll shave her and put lotion on her,and I'll do her nails if she thinks they need to be done. I'm letting her treasure trail gradually get wider,because Jake thinks all women should have some bush. He has a lot of influence on her now.

I went to the same vet's club with Lisa last night that she went to with Jake on Friday night. I could see that she's being welcomed into a social circle there and quickly becoming popular. I felt like a spare tire,but I'm proud of Lisa.

Lisa had me drive her from the club to Jake's apartment Saturday night. I waited in the car for over an hour for her to get a quickie. Some quickie. lol!

We've been busy for the past several days,trying to get ready for that nasty April 15 deadline.

Lisa's been going to Jake's late every afternoon,sometimes combining her trip to his apartment with a bike ride around the park. She's making good use of all her new clothes and spades jewelry. She wears the stuff at home and never goes out without it. She says she's doing it as much for me as for any other reason,so I don't get any ideas. Oh,I get ideas.

Lisa's been talking a little,and I suspect thinking a lot about how she's going to play with some of the vets at the club. She's mentioned more than once since the weekend that she wants to get in really good with some of those guys. I think she already is,and that it's just a matter of time before she starts getting some of what she needs from some of them.

Thanks! I'm not asking permission. Just trying to figure out where and how to start. At the beginning,I'm sure. Sounds easy. I think I'm almost to a point where I can get started. I'll try fill in a little more background,then get into it in chronological order. If I can just figure out how to cover the important parts,without wasting words on details that are too trivial to matter,I'll be off and running. Stand by. I might make a total fool of myself,but I've been wanting to tell some of this to a larger number of people for a long time.
:
You have the story or the stories. Please, just tell it/them. A good story always have a beginning, a half and end. Tell the hottest points and, you know, don´t waste your time and the readers time with no important details. I bet you reach that goal. Good luck.

:
You have the story or the stories. Please, just tell it/them. A good story always have a beginning, a half and end. Tell the hottest points and, you know, don´t waste your time and the readers time with no important details. I bet you reach that goal. Good luck.
I don't think I'm always a good judge of what others think is important or unimportant.

Dear Diary,

Not really,but it almost seems that's what this thread is to me at times.

This has been an eventful and extraordinary weekend. I feel like the world has changed in three days. Much has for me.

It's kick back time.Really quiet here now that we're alone again. Hubby's watching me and smiling.He can tell I'm typing,and not filling out more orders,probably knows I'm on here.

My intention was to briefly describe some highlights of the weekend in chronological order,but my thoughts aren't lining up orderly enough for that,so I'll start with the most recent and profound event,which happened less than two hours ago.

When two people are together for decades,it's possible to the other person better than he or she knows his or her self. Maybe it's because we've learned so much about them and have the objectivity to see through their confusion or indecisiveness.

I finished cucking him this evening after Michael and one of his local cousins left. Both of them had fucked me more than once. I put a pair of gray jersey shorts back on that I wore to ride my bike this afternoon to walk them to the door and say goodbye,then went straight back to bed and laid down for hubby to have his fun. The shorts were naturally soaked with cum in the crotch,and there were,are some wet spots on our bed where they gave me more than I had space for. I made my decision while he was feeling my pussy through the shorts,and when he pulled them off,I made my move. I rolled on top of him. I've done it several times lately. I rub my freshly fucked pussy all over his thighs,stomach,and chest,slowly working my way to his dick,then sitting on him and riding him until he cums inside me too.

I did it a little differently today. When I was on his chest,at about the time I would've moved down toward his dick,I moved up onto his face instead. He started to resist as a reflex,then gave in to me as I lowered my pussy onto his face and effectively smeared his face with my juices and the cum of two black bulls. It was almost surreal,and I lost it. I heard myself crying and I started cumming just seconds later. I had my most intense orgasm of the day,grinding on my hubby's face. I didn't expect anything like that to happen.

Emotions have been unexpectedly high twice today,once for each of us. I'll get to the first one shortly.
I see from your other posts he had now submitted to your used pussy. Some times we just need a little encouragement to feel comfortable. I remember the first time I had wifey tell me to lick another mans cum off her tits, she also followed it up with a you know you want to

Hi! Lisa here. We'll be leaving later today. Hubby's taking care of some last minute business and I'm getting ready to check out of the room. I'll be leaving here very sore,a reminder to me of how much fun I've had here.

It might seem odd for me to say this,but I suspect that my hubby's gotten even more out of the events of the past few weeks than I have.

We've been together for a long time,long enough that we're settled in to every aspect of our relationship and our lives together to the extent that nothing has changed in years.

It seems to me that there might be some changes in the air now,for the first time in a very long time. Most of it has more to do with him than with me. He's always telling me that I should write about my experiences from my own perspective,and I'm going to tell him the same thing. I guess I just did.;)

I'm not sure where things will go from here. Most of the change I'm seeing in him is subtle,but it's still change. For example,I've always sneaked kisses after sucking other men's,of course black men's cocks. It's always been kind of a gotcha thing,one of the things you have to be prepared to tolerate if you marry a whore,as he did. His usual response has always been that the one quick kiss is all I get until I go brush my teeth. Not so much lately. My whoring seems to benefit him even more than me. I'm serious! Sloppy seconds or beyond has always been what excites him the most. I know that. Since I've been so sore,I've been putting some limits on how much I let him play with me. I've done that during some other periods too,but he responds differently now.

I'll tell one more thing. It's kind of a biggie,and I'll let him address it when he's ready.

After a man or men are finished with me,he likes to observe every detail of how I look,feel,and smell. I have no problem with that and I always do my best to accommodate him. He's reacting differently during those times lately.
Was this when you also started to have the ideas of taking to the next level of cuckolding and denying him pussy?

Lisa here,I wasn't being charitable letting my hubby fuck me. I was doing it to keep our closeness because I love him,but there are other ways we can be close. If it's a gamble,I'll just have to take my chances. At this point,I think I know better than him about what's best for both of us,and it feels right.
So Lisa told you by showing you the sign black cock only that was her chosen method to inform you of the cut off. Can we ask Lise when did you get to the point that you wanted to be black cock exclusive? When you showed him the panties was that your intention or did he cope that well you are just running with it? The first Time we did denial stuff was leading up to wifeys first Tim chucking me. Several days prior we were having sex both hot and horny about coming events, she whispered in my ear enjoy it this. Is the last time you will feel my pussy till another man has fuckked me. I kind of hope when wifey cuts me off she does it in a similar fashion.

Your questions stumped him,so I'll take it from here.Ha! I've thought about cutting him off from time to time over the years,but it never seemed like the right time until around Christmas. He wasn't getting any pussy anyway,because we were with family and I couldn't get any black sex. I made the new rule that he couldn't fuck me until after I had black sex as a step toward cutting him off completely,and it worked splendidly!

I'm sure everything varies from one couple to the next,and we all have to do what feels right for us. We've always tried to plan as best we could in our work lives and with family concerns,but not in our sex lives. We were honest with each other from the beginning,and we've tried to make the most and best of whatever situation we've had. There have been some periods of deprivation that of course don't get mentioned here,but the good times have been beyond anything I could've dreamed of or hoped for:)

I knew early in our time together that his sense of smell is keener than most people's,and that he was always turned on by my smell after other men fucked me. That made me wonder if I would ever completely cuck him,simply because of the connection between smell and taste. It wasn't my goal,but an idea I kept open. After we moved here and I started getting more sex again,he's been more appreciative than ever before of my sex smells,and more willing to taste me.

Trying to get back to your questions,it's been a combination of things that lead us to where we are now. I think I decided several months ago that I would be denying him penetration soon,because the time had come that it was best for both of us,and just before Christmas,I knew it was time. Wearing the black cock only panties for him was the final notice,but he had already figured it out before that. He's very perceptive.;)

He's not as indifferent to humiliation as he's always thought himself to be either. In fact,he's always been stimulated by it,but it's only recently that he's been willing to accept it the way it is. I've known that about him for a long time. During our first two years in Germany,when there was such a vicious gossiping group of people there,I got really upset. Not really because they were talking about me or even what they were saying,but because I knew their intentions were to do harm if they could. It kinda bothered me that he didn't share my resentment,and then I realized that he was getting turned on by it. Later on,when it was common knowledge on post that I was putting out for black men,he was really enjoying it. From that point on,until we left the Army,I was less discreet than I had been before. I had to keep everything secret for a long time because of family and work,and I still do now to a degree. I don't know or come in contact with a large number of people around here,but those who know me know I'm black only. He likes it,and he likes more than my smell now. He likes how I taste too.:)

Thanks so much for the response. Do you make a big deal with him about things your doing with bbc that he's not getting? Are you going to play with chastity? Do you make him humiliate himself for you? Do you make him jerk off in front of you? Are you going to take his ass with a strap on?

You're welcome. I'm not sure if I really make a big deal of anything. I tease him about other men fucking his wife,but that's nothing new. I've been doing that for ages. I think most of what you're asking about is a little more harsh than would suit me. I'm not into being a that much of a Bitch. I'm really nice,and I like being nice. Chastity like with the cage thing? That might not be out of the question,but a strap-on probably is. That's just not me,and he's not that passive either.

Do you think that's just it? Or there is going to be more deviant things that keep getting added?
I'm sorry,but I can't answer that. We've had more changes in our lives and relationship in the past year or so than in a very long time. We're still in an adjustment phase. I don't know. I simply don't know. I don't have a crystal ball.

Back