I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

You are in for quit a ride, Seldomseen. soon you will see a cock cage. She is a dominatris and a good one. I have been there and done that.
It's been quite a ride already. It's hard to put Lisa into a category,but there's change in the air here for sure. I've been anticipating some of this change,but it's happening a little differently and faster than I expected.

Lisa and I have been married for a long time. I've been away a lot during that time because of the kinds of work I've done,but she's always known that I've never expected her to do without sex. During the first time I was away for long periods of time,our neighbors were black men,so that's who fucked her. It was really that simple.

When we left Georgia and went to Germany,Lisa was open to having sex with men of any race,and she did. She even tried sex with women and liked it enough to do it occasionally for a year or two. What became apparent during that time was Lisa's penchant for sex with black men. It was through her open-mindedness in regard to having sex with different races and genders that she determined that she liked sex with black men more than anything else,and when she was sure about it,she said so. It might seem odd that her decision coincided with her becoming a mom,but that's what happened. She was hornier when she was pregnant than she'd ever been before,and she demanded to be black fucked.
In the time since she became a mom,Lisa has maintained that she was open to sex with other races,but her actions have told a different story. She's been black only for a long time,me being the only exception.

The new rule she made a few weeks ago caused a change. The rule was that I couldn't fuck her first and fresh,but I could get sloppy seconds after she had black sex. During the time we spent with family during Christmas,Lisa couldn't get black sex,so I couldn't penetrate her.

I've known since we moved here and Lisa's getting black sex regularly again that she doesn't need my dick. She'd been charitably letting me have my fun before Christmas,but no more. I haven't had my dick inside her in over two weeks.

She hasn't mentioned cutting me off as she's announced other changes. She's just done it.

Yesterday,when she was showing me some of her new clothes,she put some of them on so I could see how she looked wearing them. She looked HOT!

She was completely naked except for her panties between showing me several dresses and outfits. She held some new panties up for me to see,but kept wearing the ones she had on. She showed me new thongs and hot shorts. Some had new messages. It was stated differently on some,and the colors varied,but the content was similar to the white thongs with black letters she wore that said "Black Cock Only"

It's different here than before the holidays. There are more long,quiet periods of time when neither of us say a word. That's not a bad thing,because Lisa smiles more than ever. I've heard the words "Get used to it" several times in just the past day or two. I'm told to relax and concentrate on the things I do best,watch her and help when I can.

I've got the situation with the household stuff under control. Lisa said it would be easy for me,and she was right. I've organized everything I can think of here,even Lisa's clothes closet and drawers. I know where everything is,and I can put my hands on anything she needs in seconds. After I started working in the bedroom,I found more cuckold things she bought online. She went all out. There's a "I Spread for Black Cock" Teddy Bear on her dresser! I cracked up when I found him. lol! Seriously,a Teddy Bear. Who thought of that and knew somebody would buy it?

There are three "Army Wife" tops in her closet too. She never wore anything like that when I was on active duty. When I mentioned it,she replied that it's part of who she is. That's true,but Lisa's hardly ever worn anything that makes a statement in the past. It's certainly a new phase. Whether it's a phase she's going through that will pass,time will tell.

She doubled down on her workouts since I've taken over most of the household duties. She's dancing more too,says she wants to be able to feel that her belly's worthy of the spade in her belly button. It is,and I'm enjoying the view. She says it's still a little sore,but you can't tell by looking at it. It looks good!

Lisa's anticipating many of the questions I have now,and answering them without me asking. She hasn't said it straight out,but she's implied that I should be satisfied with that,and not ask her questions.

Her "at least one black man every day" since we got home has been Jake. She goes to his apartment every day. Michael comes here about every other night,but has been here two nights in a row. He's brought another man with him on two occasions. Both of them were here before before Christmas. They're both married,and I had wondered about something Lisa said a few days ago,that there would be more. She's since clarified that she did indeed mean more married men. Michael intends to introduce her to several of his friends who're married. She said she doesn't know when it will happen,but they're likely to show up here with Michael with little or no notice. She's trusting Michael to keep it completely discreet.

Since I have time to do it now,I've been carefully shaving her every day to make sure she stays perfectly smooth,and keeping lotion all over her body. I do her nails too. All she has to do is her hair and make-up. She makes that look easy,but I doubt it would be easy for me.

As of today,I have a responsibility that's probably going to cause some strong emotions sometimes. She wants to be marked for black men every time she goes out. That's been obvious lately,but now she wants me to help her choose how she's marked based on the situation and where she intends to go. She also said she likes dressing sexy at home for me,but likes to be ready for Michael to show up anytime too.

Nothing is ever certain or forever. Lisa and I have experienced a variety of different situations,but in some ways we're in uncharted territory now. Giving up my sloppy seconds privilege is no small thing for me,and I'm not sure yet how I feel about it. I'll have to admit that I'm surprised and pleased at how intimate some of our time together has been in the couple of weeks since she's only having sex with her black friends. For example,yesterday evening after she came home from Jake's freshly fucked and well-satisfied,we cuddled on the couch for a couple of hours watching TV. We hardly talked at all. It was wonderful just holding her and knowing she was happy. She had obviously been sweating and smelled strongly of sex,and that was a big part of the recipe.

I think when most men look at Lisa,they think she's at least ten years younger than she is. If I didn't know,I'd say early forties. Her energy level would make me think even younger. Her sex drive and stamina is off the charts,and all that's all before she got the spade in her belly button. She says that's one of the best things she's ever done,and I believe it. She's an upbeat person anyway,and that spade's extra motivation for her. It's her time again,and she doesn't want to leave any doubt about her identity or preferences. I'm behind her decision a hundred percent and eager to help her in any way I can. She told me I'm already helping the most since we left Germany. Maybe she can finally get what she deserves to make up for the extra year she wanted in Germany.

It's weird how sometimes we can think we're prepared for something,then when it happens we're not as ready for it as we thought. I've known for a while that Lisa's been thinking about cutting me off. She's only been letting me have my fun out of kindness anyway. She gets the kind of fucking she needs from black men. I can't come close to fucking her like they do,so it's not like she's really been getting any benefit from letting me put my little pecker in her.

I'll adjust to this new normal. I've spent a lot of time away from home since we've been together,and I've jacked off many times thinking about black men fucking Lisa. Being here to see it happen sometimes and being with her afterward is a big improvement over being far away.

She's telling me more about what's on her mind than she has in a long time,maybe ever. It's to head off some of my questions before I ask. I can see her point there,and I'm trying not to ask questions. She's doing a good job of enlightening me,so I really don't have a lot of questions right now.

Lisa has spent far more time here since we moved here than I have,and she's done some exploring. She likes the parks and the sports complex between here and the historic district. She rides her bike there often and gets some attention from some black guys there,some of whom are very young. She had gotten to know some guys there back in the Spring,but the faces are all different since we got back after being on the road for most of the Summer. Something good could happen there,but nothing's eminent.

There are two clubs that she's learning as much about as she can. They're black,or mostly black clubs. She doesn't know enough about either of them to know if she wants to go into them or not. She doubts that she'll go in alone if she does. Maybe Michael will take her,or me?

She bought the "Army Wife" tops with a purpose in mind. Jake belongs to an organization that exclusively for veterans. He wants Lisa to go there with him soon. She's thinking,wearing one of those tops and QOS earrings couldn't hurt her chances for making friends.

There's a store manager at the store where she buys groceries,a black guy around forty who's single. He's always busy,but he takes time to be nice to Lisa. I'll bet he won't regret it.

I think that's all I can say about here and now,except that I'm adjusting. Everything will work out good.

I'll get back soon to fill in more from good times past.

I'm understanding what Lisa meant about this thread becoming like a diary.

She's at Jake's now. She has dinner with him frequently. They enjoy cooking together,and they usually fuck both before and after dinner. To say that she's gone wild over Jake and his cock is an understatement.

Knowing that I can't fuck Lisa anymore is causing an unexpected and odd kind of excitement for me. I would never have thought that a person could experience a totally new feeling at my age.

Michael's bringing another married friend with him to spend tomorrow afternoon here with Lisa,and she's excited about meeting him. He'll be her first new bull since before Christmas. He's barely thirty and Lisa likes his pic.

I bought a bed and a small fridge for my perch this afternoon. The guy who's coming with Michael tomorrow isn't comfortable with me being here,so I won't be. Sometimes I can see more and better from there anyway. I'm setting it up for anything from a couple of hours to a couple of days and nights.

Jake told Lisa today that she's the perfect age to be enjoying her life and sex the way she is. Isn't any age the perfect age? But,of course he's right.

Too cold today for her to dress like she's been dressing. She wore jeans and her Snow Bunny sweatshirt. She said that wearing IR things every day is a discipline that she's holding herself to,and that she probably should've gotten at least one more sweatshirt and more earrings. I ordered more for her,a Gone Black and a Black Bull Rider sweatshirt,every pair of earrings that I think she might like,and several other things too. I'm more proud of her than ever,and I'm finding it strangely thrilling that she's being so bold and decisive.

She told me that denying me penetration was way overdue,and that she's happy that I'm adjusting so well. She said she appreciates me helping her,that it's really fulfilling her destiny,and that she's happy that I'm participating. Those were heavy statements,but she said it in a confident,matter of fact way. I know she's sincere.

I'm in my perch already,and Lisa's ready and waiting for her men.

This was a back office when this building belonged to a business. When we built out our living space,I kept this for my perch. There was already some wiring for a security system in place,so I used some of that and updated everything where I can see almost all of the living area. The video quality isn't perfect,but it's not bad. It's amazing what's available now at reasonable prices.

I wasn't going for a fourth of July color scheme when I picked Lisa's clothes. She offered to let me choose,and she ended up in a blue mini-skirt,sheer white top,and red high heels. I just chose from what I know she has,and that's how it turned out. If they go slow enough to pay attention to her panties,they'll see that she's wearing white thongs that have Black Bull Lover on them. She looks really hot! The black spade in her belly button is conspicuous,and alluring.

I don't believe in destiny the same way Lisa does,but I understand her perspective and why she thinks the way she does.

I'm not saying the concept of destiny is invalid. I just believe that we have more control over our destiny than we sometimes realize. I could make that argument in regard to Lisa's destiny as she sees it being with black men,and we would still agree on the best way forward. If the path to our destiny is favorable and pleasing to us,that's what matters.

Something I've heard Lisa say many times is that black men like her more than other men do,sometimes saying that even though she couldn't be more different from the bubble-butt blondes that common knowledge has black men favoring,black men still go for her more often than other men. I don't doubt that,but I think there's a simple explanation for it. Lisa flirts and plays with black men in tempting ways,and makes them want to fuck her brains out! She doesn't do that with other men,because they can't give her what she wants. We can say it's destiny,but Lisa's doing what she can to control hers. She's destined to keep getting plenty of hard black pipe put to her,because she asks for it and she deserves it!

Last edited:
Both men are salesmen,and they worked this afternoon with Lisa into their schedules. They showed up in business suits. I could see from my angle that the other man was about the same height as Michael,similar in size. He's several years younger than Michael,and I was trying to judge whether or not I would've guessed that to be the case had I not known.

Lisa greeted Michael with an appropriately wet kiss,then stepped back a step anticipating the introduction of his friend. Michael obviously complimented her. I saw her reaction,then her turning her attention to the new man. As the introduction took place,the physical contact got started without delay. Lisa stepped close as she offered her hand,then closer as she looked up to him expectantly,briefly looking to Michael as if to thank him before looking up to her new man who read her intent and followed through with a kiss that was undoubtedly an ice breaker. Meeting friends of friends explicitly for sex is as natural as anything for Lisa. She loves meeting men like that,saying that men she really likes always have friends she likes. She says they expect her to be a slut,and she won't disappoint them.

I've seen similar things play out between Lisa and different black men,my presence sometimes known,sometimes not.
It's very different now. I know that being denied penetration is what's made the most difference,but I don't understand why it makes so much difference. So far,I have to say I'm enjoying it,which seems counterintuitive.

I watched as Lisa offered the men a *******. Michael accepted,the new man declined. I had been wondering whether or not both men would go to the bedroom with Lisa at the same time,and that answered the question.

Lisa went to the fridge for a soda,then to the cabinet for a glass. I knew Michael told her he would take it in the can when I saw Lisa look his way,then close the cabinet door. As she handed Michael the soda,he reached up under the back of her skirt to squeeze her ass cheek. I saw Lisa raise her shoulders and tilt her head indicating her pleasure before Michael's next move,lifting her skirt to see if she was wearing panties. Upon seeing the Black Bull symbol with the word "Lover" under it,he laughed and held her skirt up for the other guy to see. Lisa nodded yes and gave Michael a playful hug,before leading them into the living room and handing the remote to Michael. He switched the tv on,took his jacket off and laid it on the back of the couch,then sat down and checked his phone.

Once in the bedroom,Lisa closed the door and stepped into her new lover's arms. There was no doubt as to his lust for her,as one dark hand went directly to her ass as he held her to him at her waist with his other hand and eagerly accepted her mouth to his. He stood rigid as Lisa pressed her body tightly to his as she hungrily savored the feel of his tongue in her mouth. I imagined how he felt and how she felt to him. I'm familiar with how Lisa feels when she's aroused,and she was hot for him.

I could see the lust on both of their faces as Lisa took his jacket and laid it across the back of a chair and watched him undress as she did the same. She moved gracefully,aware that she was being watched by him and from multiple angles by me. She unbuttoned the three buttons on the front of the vest-like top she was wearing,and undid her skirt to step out of it and toss it onto a stool before taking the top off and pausing for a moment,naked but for her thongs and red heels. I saw her questioning look to him as she pointed down to her heels with both forefingers at once,asking him if he wanted her to keep her heels on. I'm sure not expecting to be asked,he reflexively shrugged. She paused for only a second before taking them off,tossing the bedspread back,and rolling onto the bed on her back,then looking at him in a way that.......well. A look that showed her excitement and high expectations.

He was down to his underwear as he stepped to the side of our bed. Lisa spread her legs as his hand went to her pussy. She slowly and gently caressed the huge bulge in his underwear with one hand for a long moment before shifting onto one shoulder to tug his underwear down. Looking straight down on them,I could see that little more than half erect,his cock had to be more than nine inches. That meant over ten,maybe eleven inches when fully erect. I could feel a tingling in my groin as I looked at the reason why I'll never be allowed to penetrate Lisa's pussy with my little cock again. I understand.

I watched as Lisa licked his balls and worked her way from the trunk to the tip,then taking the foreskin into her mouth and slowly peeling it back out,leaving the tip in her mouth. I've seen her make men cum in her mouth doing that. She rubbed her face all over his cock. When Lisa's presented with a cock she truly loves,she can't get enough of having it in her face. She doesn't just suck them,she makes love to them with her entire face. I was wishing that both of them were fucking her together. I've seen Lisa have some of her most powerful orgasms with one cock inside her pussy and another in her face.

Lisa was looking directly into my camera as the younger black man between her legs was fucking her twice as deep as I can. Her expression was one of pure ******* and another confirmation that black men's cocks inside her are a fact of life. I can consider myself lucky when I can watch.

Lisa went to the shower after they finished,and within a few minutes,Michael was there getting undressed as Lisa toweled herself dry. There was a minute or two of conversation between them,during which time Lisa already had Michael's fully erect cock in her hand. That guy's cock is huge! It's as long as his younger friend's,noticeably thicker,even through my less than perfect video feed,and backed up by the biggest pair of balls one can imagine on a man.

Lisa knelt dutifully on the floor to suck Michael's cock. He didn't let her stay down there for long before pulling her up,pushing her onto our bed face down,and putting his cock into her from behind. Despite Lisa's familiarity with Michael's cock,it was obviously still challenging for her to take it entirely inside her at that angle. Her legs were spread wide,Michael's huge body between them,his pelvis pounding against her ass hard. In her hands were bunches of the cloth of the sheets as she struggled to stabilize herself under the impact of Michael's pounding her ass,his huge cock plunging deep into her belly with each downward thrust. I saw her anticipating his orgasm and instinctively preparing to take his semen deep inside her. She relaxed her upper torso,falling harder onto the bed,her mouth open wide and her hips arching ever upward onto the male organ that impaled her,fully accepting the hot lava into her belly.

It was only a couple of hours after those men left when Lisa went to Jake's. She reminded me that two,three or more men in a day used to be normal,and could be again if she's lucky. Just watch and see,she says.

Two packages came today. I don't know if that's all of it,because I can't remember what all I ordered. Lisa was surprised and pleased. She went on and on about how good I did. Most of the things I bought were things she had looked at,but didn't buy. She's careful about not wearing anything that's considered profane in public. She wouldn't wear anything that has words like cock or fuck on it,and I know that. I kept with the QOS and Black Bull like the stuff she bought,and added a few Gone Black items. No profanity there,and it's straight to the point. She liked it!

Back