I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Hubby here. Since Lisa brought up the subject of her being coached with her writing,I have something to add about how she responds to training and coaching. I have years of experience as an instructor,and if only half of the people I've had to train responded to training as well as Lisa does,it would've always been an easy job.

When I watch Lisa interacting with men I see many examples of body language that although subtle,are extraordinarily sexy. Most people,including me,would assume that they're Lisa's natural movements and expressions. Most are natural for her now. She has some that came to her naturally,but much of what's seen now is the result of Curt's training her to be the temptress that she is. Whatever it is she's doing,she never stops trying to improve.

Lisa has had periods of uncertainty and maybe a touch of self-doubt several times over the years. She's always straight with me,and that makes it easy to help her get back to where she wants to be. She's as confident and happy now as I've seen her. Talking about current personal events just before she left,she said she's not revisiting the best times of the past so much as she's living more good times.

She looked great when she left! She would get plenty of attention without her Queen of Spades jewelry,but I'm curious to find out when she gets home whether she thinks it makes a difference.

To understand why I said that about being coached,anybody would have to have been privy to our private conversation this morning. I wasn't thinking. I'll try to explain.

It was because I might be taken as timid or subdued about cuckoldry. I'm not,and my hubby doesn't influence what I say on here or in our every day lives. I'm not the forceful dominatrix type. That's just not me. I'm nice,but I can be assertive. There's no need for me to ******* the issue anyway. If he didn't want to be cucked,he wouldn't have married a whore. He knew what he was getting into,and besides knowing from the start,he encouraged me to keep being a whore at every opportunity. The recent changes have been mostly from his side of our relationship,and I'm pleased. The new rule was my idea,and I made a surprise move on him. He could've stopped me,but he didn't.

brb

I got busy just getting everything done today and forgot I was wearing the QOS jewelry. I thought about it a couple of times,and it made me feel good,but whether anybody else noticed or not,I don't know.

I was watching Jake undress and enjoying what I saw. He's a little slimmer than Michael and more muscular-looking. Michael's built really good too,but Jake's muscles are more visible,more pronounced than Michael's. What's happening as I'm writing is that my pussy's starting to drool! I have to thank my lucky stars as I think about both of them. Jake's cock is almost as big as Michael's too,and that's big. He might not be quite as thick,and he doesn't have enormous balls like Michael's but he's plenty big,and he goes way deep!

We were both checking each other's body's out as Jake got onto his bed beside me. We were talking the whole time too,but I don't remember much of what was said. Everything moved along very naturally and kinda slowly. I'm comfortable with Jake,and it was like that from the minute we met. He laid on his back,swinging his right arm over my head and shoulders,pulling me onto his chest. We kissed again,,,,,I nibbled his lower lip,then started working my way down. We both laughed. I already had my hand on his cock. It's what I came for. Yes,YES! As I positioned myself to get my mouth onto his cock,I felt his fingers reach my pussy from behind and start stirring the pot. I shuddered and came really close to an orgasm in the first minute or two. His cock was fully erect,veiny,and right there in my face,and what he was doing with his fingers was driving me crazy already! Holy *******! Some men just seem to know where all of my buttons are,and can make me cum in no time. Jake's like that. It's as if he's learned familiarity with me and my body,and we just met a week ago.

Jake was talking to me almost constantly,which with most men would've been distracting,but not with him. He was saying all the right things.:) He wanted me to sit onto his cock slowly,so he could watch it go into me. Not a problem! Just tell me what you want,and you've got it. I want you to want it again and again,because I want you to fuck me about a million times!

I started slowly at Jake's request,but before long I was grinding down hard,almost crying in the wake of my own orgasms. I drenched Jake in my juices. I could feel the wet warmth on the inside of my knees as the sheets got wet,then the wetness under my lower back as Jake rolled me under him and got on top of me. He had been rigid and almost still underneath me,but he took over when he got on top. He went really deep and quite hard for long enough to make me cum really hard again before he emptied himself into me.

That was the first time.;)

I stopped by Jake's place today on my way home from the grocery store.:blackgreedy:

Michael told me the truth about which of those guys are really his cousins. Jake isn't,but one of the guys who came down from up north for Thanksgiving is really his cousin,and there are three who live close to here. All three are married,so I'm trusting Michael not to get me killed. One of them was here last week,and another is coming with Michael tonight,very soon.

I'm going to get a quick shower now and get dressed for them. I haven't had time to think about what to wear,but I have plenty of clothes now for entertaining.;):qos::blackgreedy::threesome:HA!:):):):):):):):)

Writing on here so often is making me more aware of myself than I would otherwise be. I hope I'm not coming across as ultra-egotistical.

I expressed my concern to my hubby and he said there are people on here who would be interested in knowing most of the things that interest him,and that I should just think like I'm talking to him when I write about myself. OK. I will do that.

I had to go back out this afternoon to get some things I didn't get yesterday,which required that I go to a household goods store and the ******* store. Having worn my QOS jewelry out in public for the first time yesterday and forgetting for most of the day that I was wearing it,I planned to do better today.

Two or three weeks ago,I spent almost two whole days shopping for clothes. I don't know what it says about me,but I have difficulty finding clothes that I like. I wasn't sure what I was looking for,just sexy and comfortable,nothing fancy. Eventually I found a few things I liked,three dresses,one skirt,and four pairs of shorts.

I found those clothes in different stores and they're different colors,but what's common with them is that every item is made of jersey cloth,basically t shirt material. Each time I liked something enough to try it on,I became more interested in finding more clothes made from this soft,simple cloth. Even though it's not sheer,it works great for going bra-less! It hugs the boobs very nicely,and lets them bounce freely.

Three pairs of the shorts are very short boy shorts,two with draw strings at the waist,one with an elastic waistband. All three are really cheeky,totally risque. The others are more dressy,with a zipper and button,not as cheeky,but still show a little butt.

If the mood I've been in lately lasts,these items and the cuckold stuff I bought online will get a lot of wear.

I wore a red tank dress today that I liked in part because it reminds me of one I had when I was with Curt and the crew. It's simple as can be,basically a tank top that goes to just above the knee. I didn't wear anything under it. I felt very naked,and it felt good.;)

I wore the same QOS earrings that I wore yesterday and the QOS pendant. Nothing dramatic happened. I got a few looks from men,but I don't think any of them were close enough to see my jewelry,and a pretty younger woman around thirty winked at me in the ******* store. She definitely noticed my jewelry,and undoubtedly approved.:)

When I got home after being with Jake a couple of days ago,I got busy unloading the car,waiting to see how long it would take my hubby to realize I had been fucked. Most times it doesn't take long.

No sooner than he started helping me unload the car,I got that look,the look that says he knows. It's good that I don't have to sneak around because I would be caught in no time.

When we finished unloading the car,he backed me against the kitchen counter and kissed me,then immediately unzipped my shorts and knelt while he pulled them down and kissed all around my pussy,on my thighs and on my lower belly,feeling my wet panties with his hand,then kissing my pussy through my panties before tugging my panties down and putting his mouth directly to my pussy. I was cumming as soon as I felt the warmth of his mouth on my pussy,then I became emotional and couldn't stop myself from crying. I've been puzzled about why I've been doing that,and I finally figured it out.

Hubby's always accepted me and encouraged me,and he's always took notice of my smells and the smell of my sex. I've always thought that's special,and felt really good about it. It's only recently that I've learned that something has been missing. Smell comes before taste. It's like a precursor to taste. His tasting me is a final step of acceptance. He loves me and totally accepts me like I am. Whether or not he ever wants to clean me doesn't matter to me. He loves my taste after my sex,and that makes me happier than I've ever been.:)

When I got home after being with Jake a couple of days ago,I got busy unloading the car,waiting to see how long it would take my hubby to realize I had been fucked. Most times it doesn't take long.

No sooner than he started helping me unload the car,I got that look,the look that says he knows. It's good that I don't have to sneak around because I would be caught in no time.

When we finished unloading the car,he backed me against the kitchen counter and kissed me,then immediately unzipped my shorts and knelt while he pulled them down and kissed all around my pussy,on my thighs and on my lower belly,feeling my wet panties with his hand,then kissing my pussy through my panties before tugging my panties down and putting his mouth directly to my pussy. I was cumming as soon as I felt the warmth of his mouth on my pussy,then I became emotional and couldn't stop myself from crying. I've been puzzled about why I've been doing that,and I finally figured it out.

Hubby's always accepted me and encouraged me,and he's always took notice of my smells and the smell of my sex. I've always thought that's special,and felt really good about it. It's only recently that I've learned that something has been missing. Smell comes before taste. It's like a precursor to taste. His tasting me is a final step of acceptance. He loves me and totally accepts me like I am. Whether or not he ever wants to clean me doesn't matter to me. He loves my taste after my sex,and that makes me happier than I've ever been.:)

We spent the entire morning preparing to go back to where we finished that last work,a full day drive,just to find out that one of the main people my hubby has to see while he's there is out of town,and won't be back for another couple of days.

I was all set to tag along,so I could go back to the bar where I met those black men I hit it off so well with. Bummer.
I'm still going when he goes,but now I have to wait.

Ohhh,,,lol! The short answer is that I don't think so,and if there was,it wouldn't be something I would fret over.

The subject has come up before. I'll tell you what's behind my reasoning,and acknowledge that I could be wrong. I don't have a means of knowing for sure,because I am the way I am physically and I don't know if or how differently my pussy might look if I had less sex with smaller hung men. My attitude wouldn't be as cheerful. I know that for sure!

I had more sex in my twenties and into my early thirties than at any other period of time,and most of it was with black men,some of whom were hugely hung. Besides that,I had a baby and babies are bigger than the biggest cocks. No comparison there. Trust me on that. If anything was going to change my pussy visibly by stretching,that would've done it!

In the time between my early to mid thirties until we moved here,less than two years ago,I didn't have the opportunity to have sex with black men as much as I would've liked. What opportunity I had was mostly during vacations,mostly short ones with my hubby when the goal was to get Lisa laid. It only happened occasionally,not often enough. Unfortunately,if permanent stretching by big black cocks is possible or likely,it wasn't happening to me during that time.

I'm in my mid-fifties now. During the past ten years or so,I've aged more visibly than at any other time since my teens. Ouch! Try as I do to take care of my body and my skin,it still isn't as tight as it was before my forties. This hurts to say,but my pussy has to be included in that. There has been visible change in the past ten years or so,but I think it's natural aging,the same as the rest of my body.

The uptick in my sex life is just now into the second year,so I don't think it's made a visible difference in my pussy yet,but if taking big black cocks can do it,I want it done!

Hey Sexy Girl! Don't you dare fret about the aging thing. Any good man knows it is something to be loved and respected! Anyone that would shun you for getting older, isn't worth a fuck, pun intended!

Just keep on being you!:threesome:

Aging is part of life, just keep striving to live healthy, being in good shape and happy. Frequent physical activity and exercise is vital regardless of age. And it includes the pussy, keep it used and moist and it will last longer. Preferably and for simplicity by fucking and getting it moisturized with cum.

:blackgrimace:

It's hard to imagine that I could be more self-centered or indulgent than I've been lately. I'm just bumping around,and generally being trashy.:blackgreedy:

I've been wearing my cuck stuff everywhere,and it gets noticed. I often forget what I'm wearing until I get a look or reaction that reminds me. Much has been positive,but not all. It's a mixed bag,but that's OK. I like it,and I'm doing what I want to do.

Diamond posts above spades are a constant in my ears now that I decided that both the Q and spades together were too big. I wear my Queen of Spades pendant virtually all the time too. When I was out today,I wore a blue just-above-the-knee skirt and a yellow top that says "Property of Black Bull". I have cheeky shorts,yoga pants,a couple of QOS tops,and a black and white YinYang top in the hamper too,so yeah,it's all getting some wear. It seems to please those that I want to notice me in a special way.;)

Things have happened that I'll probably want to share when my thoughts are more organized and I feel more like writing.

We're finally going to leave on our trip tomorrow,and of course I'm looking forward to another chance to play at my favorite out of state bar.;)

It's much colder here than at home,so I brought some warm clothes. I'm having to wear a coat when I go out,but I'm still dressing like it's summer underneath. I'm here for the fun! The men like to feel me up a lot in the bar,and I'm not going to spoil it by wearing heavy clothes. It's not cold in there. We just had dinner together,and came back to our room so I could dress for the men. Red wrap-a-round skirt,white spaghetti-strap top with colorful "I Love BBC",and I Love BBC thongs too. I've always liked being upfront with my preference for black men. Wearing these clothes takes it one step farther,and removes any doubt. It also gives my hubby opportunity to talk me up to men. I've always liked him doing that,but I'm just now realizing how much. It makes my flirting even more fun having him there to brag on me and kinda cheer me on.:bounce::hot:

When we leave here this time,I'll have contact info for several homies,so I can find them when I come back. They've been good to me here,and I want to come back again.:threesome::blackgreedy:

Back