I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Hubby here.

I think Lisa's having a writer's block. She says that she thinks about things she wants to write,but that when she gets a little time to write,she doesn't know where to start. I also think she's been reading other people's material,and expects hers to compete with,or match it in some ways. I'm doing my best to persuade her that her viewpoint is unique,and that it's not necessary or desirable for her writing to compare to others,whether they're non-fictional or fictional.

Some things she's voiced concerns to me about that I might be able to explain,and I'll try to keep it as simple as possible, are:She thinks many views and expressions professed on cuckold sites are racist,and wonders why. As both of us have explained in detail,her initial experiences with black men happened in a natural way,just living. Her words,"It's what I'm used to. It's who I am."

She doesn't know how to define every emotion or motivation she has. I doubt that's necessary.

Example:A definite time when she realized that she wanted as much black sex as she could get,was while she was pregnant. Why? She doesn't know. We planned for her to have our baby,and she did. While she was pregnant,and really from that point on,she has concentrated on black sex. I've asked many times if she's ever fantasized about being pregnant by a black man. Her answer has always been similar to this:"I don't think I've ever fantasized about it,but I've thought about it a lot when I thought I was. It wasn't always sexual,or even positive,because I knew there would be complicated issues to work through. But,I knew that I would give birth to my baby. That's for sure."

There's a connection between motherhood and an elevated libido for Lisa,and there seems to be a strong interracial element involved in it too.

I'm hoping that Lisa can get on with her descriptions of things that happened soon. Others can imagine what they wish,know,or think they might know about why.

Upon reading my last post,Lisa said: "I thought you were going to mention how it got easier for me to stay black when we were still in the Army. I learned to appreciated the gossip as being very useful. It was because of the rumors about me that black men kept going for me,even after we were back in the states. Of course I had some help now and then. I needed it,because it wasn't the best environment for sex,but it was always black men who went for me. They knew."

There was a lot of pent-up lust for Lisa,and the men's response to my invitation was immediate. I was barely out of sight when the first man called on her,and they came more frequently as the days and weeks past,barely pausing when I came back home. I can't say that either of us were surprised,but the change in the atmosphere had a surreal feel to it. I knew by the response I'd gotten from the men I'd talked to that they wouldn't hold back on her any longer. Lisa's eagerness and sexual excitement was off the charts! She was giddy as she danced around the apartment,frequently pausing to strike a pose in her slutty clothes for my benefit,as I did my best to keep up with the household chores and care for our baby.

Virtually everything changed when we put Lisa up for all who would come. My sense of smell is keen,and the smells on Lisa,in the apartment,and especially in our bed had a particular impact on me. The smell of sex was everywhere. Lisa was wearing far more perfume than before. The smell of her arousal and the smell of male semen permeated the air.

Something that became obvious while we were in Germany was that Lisa's time with Curt and the crew had effectively addicted her to black sex. Lisa went with the flow while she was concentrating on her college courses,participating in some swinging with a mix of people,but gravitating toward black men at every opportunity. A pivotal point came when she had done all she could do toward her education until we returned to the states,and she was pregnant. It became clear that sex was again in the forefront of Lisa's mind,and she unequivocally stated that she was only interested in sex with black men.

In hindsight,the buildup to Lisa's sexual triumph couldn't have been more ideal,although it didn't seem so to her during much of that time. She had become frustrated. She knew that she was making good progress toward getting her body back in shape. She was dressing as boldly as she dared,smiling her best smile,and trying to make eye contact with every desirable black man she saw. She thought she had their attention,but nothing happened. It was only later,when guys told her about how they had been watching her,that she realized that she had been successful in making them lust for her.

I've always resisted the idea that I'm a cuckold,until recently,preferring to describe myself only as a voyeur. Lisa has been free to do whatever she wants to do sexually from day one of our relationship. She accomplished a lot while she was with Curt and the crew in Georgia. I was gone for significantly long periods of time back then,which made Lisa's progress noticeable to me every time I came home. I've always been proud of her,and the way she goes all-out. That's Lisa,and I can't take any credit for that. But,in Germany,I was able to help. Things really changed for the better when I told some of the black men that Lisa wasn't just teasing,but seriously wanting sex with them,and that it was OK with me if they fucked her. The only condition was that they respect her responsibility as a mom. That made things start happening,and it continued for as long as we were there. I helped a lot in other ways too,doing housework and caring for our baby,so Lisa could be free to enjoy sex.

Something that made an impression on me early on in Germany was Lisa's instant familiarity with those men. Within minutes of being with most of them,she gave the impression that she knew them well. She was overtly sexual from the first minute,both in the way she dressed and the way she greeted them. Many,or most of those men who came in the first weeks and months were guys who Lisa had never had a conversation with,and she couldn't have been more eager to clamp her mouth and pussy onto their cocks. She relished her sudden popularity with black men,and basked in her sexual indulgence. Some of the men told her about other wives who were playing a too. Lisa liked passing their stories on to me,and bragging how none of the others were as popular or as busy as she was.

Lisa's popularity with black men while I was in the Army brings up another aspect of familiarity,and one that forces me to acknowledge that I am indeed a cuckold. It was much the same in the states,before and after our time in Germany,but I was never so aware of other men's familiarity with Lisa as while we were there. There were almost always men around who knew Lisa intimately,her smell,her feel,and other traits. I knew when they looked at her,that they were often having sexual thoughts,and not merely fantasizing,but remembering.

Most of the time,I was all but ignored by the men. I tried to do whatever had to be done with the baby and household chores,while watching Lisa as much as I could,and listening to her sounds when I couldn't see her. The buildings there were well-insulated and virtually soundproof,and the baby was used to normal volumes,so there wasn't much effort to keep things really quiet. Lisa's not a screamer,but she's far from quiet during sex. The benefits of Curt's coaching showed in Lisa's ability to provide me with fantastic visuals. She knows me,and what excites me,and she seldom misses a chance to make it the best it can be.

Lisa was wearing colorful knee socks below a well-worn black cotton dress when she answered the door. Her dark curls were still damp,and the scent of the Opium she wore lingered in the corner where I sat,holding the sleeping baby she had handed to me,before she sashayed toward the door. That door was a focal point for Lisa. She was always conscious of it,and footsteps on the walkway that led to it. When she heard approaching footsteps,every movement she made was in preparation to greet her guest,or guests,as was the case that time.

There were three of them. One of them was a young Sergeant who owned a semi-classic British coupe that he was restoring at the hobby shop. He had been one of the first men I had told to go for it with Lisa. He was unmistakably a genuine Alpha Male. There had been no doubt in my mind when I invited him to have his way with Lisa that he would take me up on my offer. He had showed up to fuck her in the first week after my inviting him. He came often,whether I was at home or not,and had started bringing homies with him,one or two at a time. An unsurprising pattern was apparent to Lisa early on,and she always knew what to expect from him. He was always the first and last to fuck her,taking two turns to each of his homie's one,and nobody who came with him would ever have as big a rig as his.

The reel to reel was rolling,as was often the case. The volume was low because of the baby,but some of Lisa's favorite booty shaking songs enhanced the mood for her.

Lisa stepped back gracefully as she ushered them in,then did a flirtatious pose with one hand on her hip as she touched her cheek with the other,admiring her visitors. The main man motioned for her to turn around,and Lisa took the cue to spin,twice in one direction,then once in the other,letting the hem of her dress float high enough to reveal that she was pantiless. He reached forward and grasped the low opening of Lisa's dress,pulling it apart to confirm that she was also bra-less,then pulled her closer to kiss her. She responded by turning her head slightly to one side and opening her mouth to receive his tongue,her hands slowly reaching behind his head as their kiss intensified. After a long moment,he released her from the kiss and backed half a step away from her. Lisa stood still and looked up at him,lips shining wet from his kiss,and ever so sexy as he reached beneath her dress to feel her pussy. Then,while fingering her pussy,he stated the obvious,"Brought my homies." "Uh Huh" "You gonna show'em what you got,give'em something good?" "Yes,of course."

Last edited:
Lisa was wearing colorful knee socks below a well-worn black cotton dress when she answered the door. Her dark curls were still damp,and the scent of the opium she wore lingered in the corner where I sat,holding the sleeping baby she had handed to me,before she sashayed toward the door. That door was a focal point for Lisa. She was always conscious of it,and footsteps on the walkway that led to it. When she heard approaching footsteps,every movement she made was in preparation to greet her guest,or guests,as was the case that time.

There were three of them. One of them was a young Sergeant who owned a semi-classic British coupe that he was restoring at the hobby shop. He had been one of the first men I had told to go for it with Lisa. He was unmistakably a genuine Alpha Male. There had been no doubt in my mind when I invited him to have his way with Lisa that he would take me up on my offer. He had showed up to fuck her in the first week after my inviting him. He came often,whether I was at home or not,and had started bringing homies with him,one or two at a time. An unsurprising pattern was apparent to Lisa early on,and she always knew what to expect from him. He was always the first and last to fuck her,taking two turns to each of his homie's one,and nobody who came with him would ever have as big a rig as his.

The reel to reel was rolling,as was often the case. The volume was low because of the baby,but some of Lisa's favorite booty shaking songs enhanced the mood for her.

Lisa stepped back gracefully as she ushered them in,then did a flirtatious pose with one hand on her hip as she touched her cheek with the other,admiring her visitors. The main man motioned for her to turn around,and Lisa took the cue to spin,twice in one direction,then once in the other,letting the hem of her dress float high enough to reveal that she was pantiless. He reached forward and grasped the low opening of Lisa's dress,pulling it apart to confirm that she was also bra-less,then pulled her closer to kiss her. She responded by turning her head slightly to one side and opening her mouth to receive his tongue,her hands slowly reaching behind his head as their kiss intensified. After a long moment,he released her from the kiss and backed half a step away from her. Lisa stood still and looked up at him,lips shining wet from his kiss,and ever so sexy as he reached beneath her dress to feel her pussy. Then,while fingering her pussy,he stated the obvious,"Brought my homies." "Uh Huh" "You gonna show'em what you got,give'em something good?" "Of course."

Lisa, my first wife was like you. She could only get hot with black men. She had many and she could flirt so she could attract them easy. She would dance at a club and check out their package. If they were large she would take them home to fuck. You are much more attractive than her tho. Please keep posting your stories. I will share mine.

Lisa was bent over the opposite end of the couch,next to the kitchen door and facing me as the main man entered her from behind. He was as into making a show of taking Lisa in front of me as almost anybody I've ever seen with her. I watched them intensely from across the room,also conscious that his two homies stood close by,hands on their crotches,anxiously waiting for their turns on her.

Lisa was still wearing her dress. It was pulled up above her waist,and off of one shoulder. She grasped onto the back of the couch as best she could,under the pressure of his deep thrust. I could see both his dark hands on her pale skin,one holding her shoulder firmly to assure full penetration into her pussy,the other cupping her tit and feeling her erect nipple.

Lisa was already perspiring. She wore only eye make-up that was starting to run,and her face and the exposed part of her body glistened under the morning light that shined through the curtains in the dining area. She half-smiled as she looked across the room at me,undoubtedly feeling the full benefit of something around ten inches of hard,black dick.

After only a few minutes,he stopped,pushed Lisa into a sitting position on the couch,and put his cock in her face. She obediently went to work on it with her mouth and both hands. He enjoyed that for another few minutes,blowing and chuckling in delight as he gave his homies the "Told you so" look,then backed away,telling Lisa to check out what they brought for her.

Moments later,one of the homies sat beside Lisa,undoing the buttons on her dress and pulling it back to fully expose her swollen,lactating breasts,kneading each of them for a moment,then pinching each of her nipples,before moving his hand to her pussy. The other homie stood next to her on the opposite side,allowing Lisa to undo his pants to reveal one of the next two black cocks that she would become familiar with. It didn't lack much being as large as the main man's,and was already fully erect when she pulled his briefs down. Lisa sounded her pleasure with it and looked up into the homie's eyes as she pushed the ample foreskin back,before taking it slowly into her mouth and all the way into her throat in one smooth motion. I watched intently,knowing that Lisa was determined to make an impression on them.

Lisa thrived in such situations,her libido greedy,a result of having been spoiled in Georgia. I knew her thoughts. Those three black men were hard from lust FOR HER. That flattered her to no end and she would give her all to see that they were adequately rewarded for their flattery.

Although they did nothing to acknowledge my presence,it was apparent that the two new homies were equally as willing as the main man to entertain me,if it meant that they could get their gratification with Lisa.

After several minutes of sucking the homie's cock,while groping the other's lump as he sat beside her,I saw Lisa sit back,then look at all three men,alternating from one to the other and back,her eyes glazed with lust. Her voice was quivering as she said one word,"bedroom."

A half dozen years had passed since Lisa's experience with Victor. Her naivete was a thing of the past. She had grown into a woman who was capable and decisive about what she wanted,and she wanted black sex more than ever. Besides the small amount of baby fat that she stilled carried,and her breasts being full of milk,she had still filled out some. That showed when she wore some of the clothes she had worn at Curt's. More TITS and More ASS!

They had to walk past where I was sitting to get to the bedroom,just around the corner by the baby bed,then through the double-wide door opening into the bedroom. Lisa stopped for a moment,leaned forward and smiled at the sleeping baby in my arms,motioned me a silent,raised eyebrows kiss,then walked around the corner and into the bedroom. The scent of Opium was still noticeable,but with it was the smell of Lisa's arousal,and male smells,distinct smells of raw sex.

I was aware of my own cock throbbing in my pants. I thought about how her pussy would feel after they finished with her and left. Unlike some cuckold wives,Lisa has never denied me penetration. The way she feels and smells after other men fuck her is indescribably exciting for me,and I know that she does it for me. She gets her satisfaction when black men fuck her.

I waited a few minutes before putting the baby into the baby bed and looking into the bedroom. When I got close enough to see in through the doorway,the first thing I saw was Lisa's socks on the floor at the foot of the bed. She remembered to take her socks off. Thank you Lisa! I don't have a foot fetish,but I do admire pretty feet. Lisa's feet are very pretty and incredibly sexy. It was never that I really thought her socks were ugly,and I didn't want her feet to be cold. I just enjoy watching her feet when she's fucking,and I felt cheated when she wore those socks during sex.

I saw Lisa from the back as she lowered herself onto one of the homie's cocks,his hands on her ass. The main man's face was in Lisa's face. I assumed he was kissing her,and I was sure that he held one tit in his hand. The other homie was half-standing,one knee on the bed beside Lisa,one hand in front,probably squeezing her other tit,his other hand on her back. Knowing how men's touch affects Lisa,and seeing all their hands on her at once,I knew she would be cumming in minutes,if not seconds.

I watched as she settled onto the rigid black shaft,balls deep. I saw the smalls of her feet as she fitted them onto the muscles of his dark thighs and sat down as hard as she could,savoring the depth of his penetration.

I knew without a doubt that at that moment,Lisa was exactly where she wanted to be.

My wife and I were discussing her getting accidentally pregnant. I must admit that it was a little awkward at first talking about it since she brought it up. Of course she thinks the guys she sees are good looking, and we both agree mixed babies are really cute. I just have one condition, I do not want the other guy to know it's his, I want to be the Dad to our children. I don't mind I guess, children are children. And I love her so if she did I would raise them like my own. I told my wife this and she hugged me and cried a little. We are an awesome couple!

I had hoped to have time to finish explaining what happened that day. Those guys were there for two or three hours. The two homies left first,then the main man fucked Lisa one more time before he left too.

Lisa smiled as she laid in bed,breast-feeding the baby. She was silent as she positioned herself to show me what she knew I wanted to see,the mess the three men had left in and on her and our bed.

We had to go to the commissary that afternoon,despite the frigid temperature. If the black men on post were trying to make it up to Lisa for seemingly overlooking her the previous summer,they were succeeding. She got plenty of attention every time she ventured outside,even when she was dressed for the cold German Winter. The trip to the commissary that day produced results that were coincidental early on,but became predictable. Some guys talked to Lisa while we were out,then came to the apartment along with some other homies after we got home. There was some mellow.low-key partying,which on that occasion included Lisa dancing for everybody,then a slow-moving train that lasted into the night,all of them getting their turn to fuck her.

Only occasionally did I see a slight hint of exhaustion in Lisa's manner,and I learned not to mention it when I did. Her energy was amazing,and although she showed subtle signs of being so frequently used,her smile and her "always ready for more" attitude said that she was totally committed to what was before her. She had said that she wanted one more chance to totally whore out,and she was making the most of it.

This summer hasn't gone like we intended for it to go. Lisa's playing with the guys at the basketball court was cut short because we had to spend a lot of time away from our retirement nest. Thankfully,Lisa got what she wanted from three of those guys on several occasions before we got pulled out of town. She's been irreplaceable in helping me through a tough period,and it's not over yet. Despite the work and some pressure,Lisa's maintained her positive attitude and taken opportunities where she's found them to flirt and more. We've had to keep it under cover most of the time because of the situation and where we've been,but there have been some exceptions. We've been on the road together,but in separate vehicles for a few days several times this summer. Lisa's been dressing for men,some slightly toned-down versions of the shorts and tops she wore in her twenties,as well as the yoga pants and sheer tops she wore at the basketball court,usually with a blouse or shirt over them,but you can see a lot if you're looking,and many men have. She's worn spades jewelry often too,necklaces,earrings,and anklets. They're all small pieces,but easily visible if you're looking,and some men have.

I'll try to get around to some of those. Lisa's words on that subject. "OK. I'd like to do more writing myself,if or when I can ever get in the right mood to do it. I was fine when I was writing often,but when I stopped for a while,I could never seem to get going again."

In many ways,Lisa's not much different now from when she was twenties and thirties. She's in her mid-fifties. She could get away with lying about her age,but she won't. Most people would believe she's ten years younger than she is. There have been a few changes through the years,including some that have required some adjustments in her way of thinking about herself. For example,in the past year or two she's concluded that her butt has replaced her tits as her most prominent asset. Her tits are holding up great,but she thinks they don't look as big as they used to,because she's a little bigger overall. Her butt's not that big if compared to the "Booty Girls" in porn,but it's bigger than it's ever been before,and yes,it's prominent.

"In situations where I'm comfortable to work it,I'll still pull out all of the stops and use everything I can to my advantage. It depends,I'll let it be known that I'm naughty in words or my expressions too,but they'll always look at my butt when I give them the angles. I've practiced walking for effect so much that I'm not sure what my natural walk would be anymore."

Regarding what I mentioned about Lisa wearing spades jewelry:She also bought some "BBC" jewelry,but hasn't worn it in public,yet. She had this to say about it: "I like the idea of wearing spades jewelry sometimes. Black men usually figure me out pretty quick anyway,the ones I like. They can tell I like them. If there's any doubt in their minds at all,seeing the jewelry removes it for them. Why not the BBC jewelry too? I'll probably find a situation sometime in the future when it feels appropriate,and I'll wear it. It's just that I'm more comfortable whispering my preference for black men,or saying it in a normal tone than yelling it across the room. That's how I think about it. The BBC stuff is like LOUDER. That's not usually how I am,but sometimes............"

There's not as much to tell about more recent adventures compared to earlier times,but Lisa's not finished yet. She's finally comfortable with some of it being told,so I'll get around to it soon.

Most,but not all of Lisa's real sex in the past several months has happened when we've been at home. Michael's still Lisa's "Main Man",and he's sharing her more these days. We're usually only there for a few days at a time now,and Michael always has plans for Lisa when we're on our way home.

The basketball courts at the park are still a point of interest for her too. She simply hasn't had enough time to go there much,but she still gets the attention she wants when she does. One of the guys she liked best left because he got a better job in another town,but the two guys who come in the custom car are still around,and Lisa says there are other possibilities there when she has more time to spend there. When I ask about the young guys,it's:"The REAL jail bait? NO! But,a couple of the younger,but legal-aged guys,mayyyybe."

What's been a lot of fun lately,and has led to sex on a couple of occasions,is her random flirting with men at stops when we're on the road. She's more out-going now than ever before. She's always been uninhibited in familiar environments,and I've noticed that since she retired from her corporate job,she's comfortable in just about any place where she's unknown.

Her moods dictate how she dresses,and it's not unusual for her to change clothes more than once before going outside. She doesn't dress quite like she did in her twenties,but still borderline risque sometimes,or to quote a Lisa original,"tastefully tacky." She often goes bra-less,sometimes obviously bra-less in tank tops,and sometimes in tops and blouses that offer a side view. If she wears a bra,it's usually lacy and partially exposed. She's often "careless" in skirts and summer dresses,and although she hasn't worn any shorts in public lately that leave her ass cheeks exposed,she's come really close,almost showing some cheek.

Sometimes I see it coming in the way she looks at men,and she'll sometimes whisper to me that some guy is hot looking,but she surprises me more these days than ever before. She's always aware of men's eyes on her,and if one's looking that she likes,she'll make a move to get a conversation going. She's called guys to her while she's getting gas on more than one occasion,and if she sees a guy she likes looking at her in a store,she'll purposely get in the checkout behind him.

She's never been apposed to talking some trash to me in private,but that's also happening more frequently these days. I wasn't happy with the situation that ****** us back to work,and I'm afraid I was very grumpy when it happened. Lisa just shrugged it off,saying that we knew beforehand that it might happen. When I apologized specifically for taking her away from her opportunities at the basketball court,she said not to worry,that she would find ways to get what she has coming to her. "Just wait,watch and see."

Back