I wonder how many white couples in this neighborhood secretly like black dick

Ok here goes nothing and i am willing to bet there will be a lot of decanting comments.

I will break down the couples into two groups.
Group One are the Last Minute we did not Really Plan this Spur of the Moment Couple.
This is the couple that Goes to A Swing Club where the wife strips down to a towel and plays with all that get past her husband. This couple insists on condums being used and the next guy does not get sloppy seconds. You can play as often as you like you just have to stand in line. Don’t worry the line moves quickly. The admission price to these events may seem steep but remember you will not be buying over priced drinks for her. You would be wise to grab a couple of bottles of cold water.

This group may also go to the Caribbean for vacation however the rules are the same. Condums are a must and don’t expect to be the only one fucking the wife. Usually the husband will ast as recruiter and dooor man.

Group Two is Different. This is the Planning Group. They tend to stay away from Swing Clubs and Who Ever is Available Carribbnean Vacations. Often they will meet first for coffee. This is get a feeling for you and your commitment to showing up. Showing up is a very big part of this as they will go all the preparation work. It is not only their having a good time but you having a good time. They will usually have put a lot more effort into meeting you than you did meeting them. If they are extremely lucky they will go to about 10 to 15 meets for every time a guy shows up. The average is twenty to twenty five. Yes BBC’s can be all talk and no shows. For that matter BWC’s show up about 50 % more often than BBC’s. Well at least in Canada. Second Dress for the occasion. White shirt (turtle neck works too) Jacket and Clean Jeans at least. Gang colours or crests are out. Also its a good idea to keep away from Racist subjects, Right Wing politics and for the most part Black Lives Matter conversation.

Listen to what they are saying. If they go too far to the right with their conversation LEAVE. They are interviewing them for a position and you are interviewing them for a position. Always good to ask the male half a lot of open ended questions. Get him talking. Once he is on your side he will convince his wife you are a good candidate for a family friend. Believe me he has been talking to his wife about what they are looking for. You can bet his more excited at this point than she is.

If they ask for a moment to talk give it to them. This is your chance to use the men’s room. Trust me they only need a couple of minutes. If when you get back they suggest a visit to the clinic you are in. At this point the power has shifted to the wife. Alway good to smile check the time, most clinics are open late. A good reply is “No Time Like The Present” or we have time to “Make It To Night the Clinic at XXX Location is open to Eight”. Always good to Google This Info in Advance. You would be surprised by how often it will be the wife that smiles and nods yes. Another good sign is when you get there is if the husband goes up and sets up the tests. Better yet if he arranges for the tests to be done together.

At this point you are as good as gold.

The next step is a socially acceptable way of introducing you into their circle. I have found and activity like attending a sporting event, Hockey, Baseball, Football, Soccer, Bowling, Basketball or Lacrosse all work. All you need to do is remember a few of the events details. That way if you meet up with some if their social circle you all have a common story. Wives tent to dress for these events. Tight jeans, Deep V Neck Tee Shirts, Neck Lace either a lacy bra or no bra.

Just make sure you have your test results with you. No need to worry about condums or birth control. They will take care of that. They will have arranged a location. Usually a hotel above the fifth floor. That way you can play with the blinds free of drapes or curtains. Just so you know the first four floors are where most hotels try and place families with small children. The floors 5 thru 8 are the floors where they built the Handicap rooms. Which means wider doors and bigger showers. Why here well how far up can you reach in a wheel chair. These floors are some times by hotel staff called the midget floors due to reach restrictions. Don’t be surprised if they have gotten a room on the noise side of the hotel. This is another good sign. Often they will have stocked the room with Iced Water, Fruit Platters, Cheese Platters, Sweets Platters and some times Prepared Meat Platters. You will often fine a bottle of wine being chilled along with a bottle of Rolaid’ the Lube will be sitting on both Night side tables.

You are not there dump and run you are there for at least a ball draining evening and with luck and over night night of fucking and snoozing (repeat as often as possible). Morning wood is always loved, breakfast and a shower fairwell fucking is in order. Make sure they have a good way of getting in touch as if they had fun they will want to repeat this again and again.

So tell me is it worth the effort of hooking up with group two.

On another note i know a few couples that arrange for their boy friend to be on vacation at the same resort and at the same time as them.

Be careful mixing work with fun you don't want to inadvertently cause yourself problems at work or have a couple turn on you and cause you problems. My wife is a school teacher, so we have to be very discreet and require that from any guy too. We never talk about it around any of her people from work.

To answer your question from my perspective, I would say that at least 75 percent are curious. They have heard the rumors and want to know if they are true or not.

That being said, I would say that somewhere in the vicinity of less than 50 percent have tried it at least once - with the overwhelming majority having done so while single.

As far as those that are 'active' I would say about 5 to 10 percent - at the most.

But, all that being outlined, 'Normal' couples are actually quite 'Abnormal' While the wife may not be interested in Blacks, per se, the majority are in to some sort of 'abnormal' behavior behind closed doors - may that be BDSM, Female Dom, or any of the other activities I'm sure you've all read about. But they put on a 'normal' face to the public.

For example, I've been active for about four years now. I know, beyond a doubt, no one suspects my interest. We always meet at different hotels, never establishing a pattern and I don't confide with any of my friends. As far as they are concerned, I lead a very normal, humdrum life.

When you find a way to crack into their brains, I think my assumptions outlined above will prove to be generally pretty accurate.

Donna

This is for Dblinsey. How right you are. There are very few females or couples that run around like the one depicted in most photos and stories.

I know of only two in almost sixty years of life.

I have found that all females and couples used the under the radar approach to the life style.
I once asked a stripper why i never saw her on the street. She went to the change room and returned with her bag. Inside where several costumes and a pair of converse high top Allstars, a pair of baggy blue jeans, a sports bra and a hoody sweat shirt. Her purse was a cross body type and her bag was a back pack none of which matched.

I got the message. She was under the radar when out side of work.

Years later she asked me to help her with a life style date. I asked her what this meant. She explained that her date had a fetish to play with a married lady would i play the part of her husband. Well I had to think about it. When i agreed i asked if we could really give this guy his which. So we found a wedding gown in a used clothing store. We faked wedding photos, and with a bit of help faked honeymoon photos as well. We even faked a wedding licence which we framed.

We met him once for coffee that stretched into going to the clinic for tests.
The second meeting was to go bowling yes bowling. After which we went back to her / our apartment.
Where she changed into her wedding lougury and dress.
They had a glass of wine
I presented her to him (removed her dress)
Suggested he take a shower.
When he came out in just a towel i presented him to her. (Removed the towel)
Lead them into the bed room that i had illuminated with small battery powered tea lights

Removed the the comforter and blanket from the bed
Turned down the sheet
Lay out some chocolates
Walked to the door telling them i would be leaving for work in about and hour and a half.

The next morning i returned and we went out for breakfast / brunch

I then drove him to his car.

Now suspected a thing.

Back