i want first bbc help?

look from the bottom of your nose til [ the creases count going downto your lips ] you go right past your lips... i love no hair makes that pussy rock better.....

She tells me all her girlfriends dream of fucking me but thats one line i dont cross.... She says all white woman really want to fuck BBC but are afraid to say it....

that lube you buy is no good , you need to be eaten real good and then apply my ricks that i learned in the business... you would be in what they call ' A REAL CLOUD NINE '. wish i could see that sexy ass naked , you would melt just from the entrance of mt head...

that lube you buy is no good , you need to be eaten real good and then apply my ricks that i learned in the business... you would be in what they call ' A REAL CLOUD NINE '. wish i could see that sexy ass naked , you would melt just from the entrance of mt head...
i might pass out lol

have any passd out??????

Seeing you crawl all over the bed from one good fucking would be fun to me.... you would use every inch of it tryin to get away but my monster would make you wanna keep going...

Back