I really need advice. No judgment.

Wow this is an extremely powerful story. I personally think you need to sit down with your husband and have an extremely blunt conversation about how you’re feeling and what you’re considering. I do think that he deserves a fair chance to make things right if he wants to and if you still love him. But on the other hand if the love is all gone and you don’t think anything is salvageable then go ahead and move on.

I pushed my ex-wife into this lifestyle. She was reluctant at first, but after some time she loved it. We were into it for 11 years and one day she left me and started a new life with one of her lovers. It is true that there were some other things to consider, I was going through difficult times with my job, in fact my incomes were reduced to 50%. Everything counts. She seems to live a happy life now without me, but she does not have a long term relationship with anyone. So, whatever it happens, it is not going to be the end of the world. Maybe Mark is not the right man for you, but what it seems clearer is that your hubby is not. Anyway, I think it is impossible for us, not knowing personally the three of you, to give a proper advise.

That BBC got you tripping lololol Ay maybe this normal to some here but most partners wouldn't knowingly allow their spouse to fuck other people. So you actually have something good, best of both worlds. Stay with your man. Let your BBC know if he can't play by the rules you'll have to move on. Yeah you're in love blah blah but it's only your first BBC so take time. That's just my 2 cents, obviously end of the day you do what you wanna do .

I honestly don't think anyone can give you advice personally sorry
I found my self in the same position many years ago when my wife fell in love with one guy who was lot younger than her.
months before I secretly watched him fuck her in our living room one night, she told him I was away and not at home after I encouraged her to bring him home after he had been fucking her for a while, and her coming home and telling me all.
it was obvious he gave her something I hadn't or anyone else had ever managed she was so silky smooth and horny after a night with him and she always went on about this "huge curved cock" and how it "did it for her " and touched places no other cock had
The night she fucked in front of my eyes as I secretly watched without him knowing I could hear and see everything. which should have been a warning !!!!! but I just knew what she meant about his cock and how much he made her cum.
I even encouraged her more and more to see him, knowing what she was like after coming home to me, I knew all the signs were there , he was asking more and more from her, and he wanted her to leave me, we argued a lot over the next few months and I sort came to the conclusion if I let her carry on seeing him she might just do that.
he started seeing a girl more his own age, and she saw less of him, but when ever she went out and fucked someone else it was never quite as good,
she would see him every other weekend, and I knew she missed his cock but even with the worry she was in love with him and the consequences what could happen I let her carry on, but I told her if she was to carry on fucking him, I wanted her to bring him home more so I could watch secretly which she did more and more, but he was also still seeing the other girl which Sammy hated, and she wasn't getting his cock as often as she wanted.
one night after he left I told her in a high state of arousal she should do more for him than she was doing, and even more stupidly told her she should be giving him proper oral sex not just a blow job, but giving him the full works swallowing him and dressing to please him more as she had told me how he loved her dressing in heels stockings etc, just basically giving him everything he wanted and much more than he was getting elsewhere.
Clearly for me this was a mistake because she did exactly this and he kept coming back for more and more, which set things into motion and I couldn't control
I tried and tried to stop her seeing him, the rows got worse and she totally ignored my wishes and for over 12 months our sex life went down hill. I found my self following her checking on her and catching her meeting him behind my back, he was fucking her during the day while I was at work
several times I found she didn't come home and had to go and collect her from his place which became very humiliating
we went through a really bad patch until one day it dawned on her after he had started sharing her with his flat mate, she said he told her the realisation she wasn't going to leave me set in and he was now just using her
she saw him less and less and saw many others for sex, but still would fuck him when the chance arose and often during the day, it would be a quick fuck and dump sex.
but 30 yrs on we are still together and happy
d

I actually see some bad advice on here, but only you can sort that out. Let me say this though.... your husband has a part to play in pressuring you into this, and you have a part for not asserting yourself and expressing your objections.

If you go to Mark, and "open your heart" and all that other BS, he will control you and mentally abuse you. If he were a good man, and didn't like what he was seeing / what you were going through, he would have expressed support and concern without fucking you.

I would NEVER play with a wife who gave me the vibe it was something she was doing against her will. That's such a turn off, why would I want to?

Hello, everybody. This is "Mark" but I'm going to be straight up and share my real name. I'm Robert.
Melissa told me she was posting here asking for advice, so I asked her to allow me to respond to the critics.
For starters, a few things I want to clear up. The ad I posted on Craigslist was not a sexual ad in nature. I posted a faceless picture of myself looking for single women to date. Due to my job, I prefer to be discreet.
Melissa's husband took it upon himself to respond to my ad and offered me money to fuck his wife. I told him I wasn't interested but he continued emailing me. Finally, I decided to meet her. Yes, we did get involved sexually, and yes, feelings did develop quickly. But let me ask those here this. Would any of you pimp out your wife and offer to pay that man cash? Probably not, right?
Melissa is a good woman, beautiful with a kind heart. She's been emotionally abused and denigrated by this man. I am trying to help her through this, but she has to be willing to let me. She's knows this.
I am not some scumbag trying to break up a marriage. That marriage was already on the skids when I came into the picture.
I'm in love with Melissa and want to give her a great life. I want to hold her close and protect her and be the man she needs and desires. I've encouraged her to divorce only because I want her to be truly happy. I believe she deserves better whether it's me or someone else.
I will say this in closing. If Melissa gives me the chance, I will never disrespect her the way her husband has.
Melissa: you know what you have to do baby. I am here for you.

Robert.

Was this Mark guy your first BBC? I’m speaking from experience when I say, TELL YOUR HUSBAND. What’s done in the dark, will come to the light and it’s better coming from you. Mark doesn’t sound like a stand up guy putting you in that position either. Just my opinion. You have to be mentally prepared to take on the lifestyle..it’s a balance. I’ve been married twenty years and had a boyfriend for the last three. I love them both but my husband is MY HUSBAND...and nothing is gonna change that. Good luck to you.. do some soul searching and just communicate with your husband. Your life will be better in the end, I promise, regardless of the outcome

She wasn't coming here for advice. She was coming here cause she thought everyone would say leave her hubby, but you didn't. You all said leave Mark, which I agree with, but shes totally ignoring all this advice after she asks. Her marriage is done at this point and I promise her and Mark won't last. She just screwed the pooch because she couldn't follow the #1 rule of marriage.... HONESTY!!

I'm sure you're VERY convincing Mark to an unstable woman who can't think straight because she has some asshole filling her head with BS.
Unfortunately she can't see that and she refuses too because of the sex. So sad.

I have been married for two years to my college sweetheart. Not long after we married, he shared with me his interest in finding me a black man that would please me while he watched. I was very resistant to this at first, and it caused issues in our marriage, as well as affecting our sex life.
I finally decided to try it one time with a guy he found for me in an advertisement on Craigslist. The man was very attractive, tall, muscular. Well, one time led to an ongoing, weekly encounter as my husband watched. Then, one day, the guy informed me he didn't want to do this any longer with my husband present. He wanted to be with me alone, without him. I will be honest, the sex with this guy was better than any man I have ever been with, including my husband. But I was reluctant due to the ground rules my husband and I set.
My husband continually asked me where "Mark" went and why he was no longer coming over. I made up some excuse about him having a surgical procedure and he needed time to recover.
While my husband was out of town on business, "Mark" and I got together and had a very involved talk. It was something that was completely unexpected. He told me he wanted to stop doing this because he felt my husband was disrespecting me, and not valuing me as his wife. He said other things such as 'no man who truly is in love would want their wife to have sex with another man". It resonated with me in a way I did not expect.
"Mark" and I spent that night together at his home and we had sex. We spent every night after that together until my husband came home. I am now seeing "Mark" on the side without my husband's knowledge. I feel tremendously guilty about it and have thought about telling him.

That all transpired about two months ago and continues, but "Mark" is now wanting more from me. He wants me to leave my husband and file for divorce so I can be with him. I will be honest. I am afraid. I am financially dependent on my husband as I am out of a job. "Mark" tells me I never have to work and he will take care of me. He's talking long term, and recently, while at the mall, he took me to a jewelry store asking my opinion on what kind of engagement rings I liked. I asked him what his intentions were and he told me I had to make a decision.
I do love my husband but I now realize our marriage and relationship is not healthy. We get along, but our sex life is non existent now and he seems more into his job and hanging out with his buddies. "Mark", on the other hand, treats me like a husband should treat his wife. He is very respectful of me, values my opinion, and the sex is very fulfilling. I feel as if I am falling in love with him.
I would also like to ad that I am fearful of telling my family, especially my *******. What will they think?

It's another late night and my mind is racing. I cannot sleep. If anyone out there could give me some guidance and advice, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
You are not the first to go through this and won't be the last. This is a very real danger of any sexual relationship involving someone outside of the marriage. Bottom line when all is said and done is you need to make yourself happy. It does not sound like you have any children to worry about so that can make it easier if you do decided to leave. My recommendation is to take a weekend with each man with no others involved and maybe even hold off on the sex and see who you honestly can see yourself having a future with.

I agree. When theres 3, the slope can get slippery very fast. But the fact of the matter is you are doing a dis-service to your husband by fucking this dude on the side. Its called cheating. By no means would i suggest telling him if you decide on mark. Mark is no angel either, sure what kind of puss would let someone fuck thier wife, on the same token, what kind of dude would fuck anothers wife? Telling ur husband -That would alleviate your guilt but prob really bum out ur husband. I would suggest telling him if you want to remain with him and let the cards fall as they may.

Wow reading from “Mark” or Robert which ever shows that this marriage is pretty much over!

Did Melissa know her husband paid you? I can see why Melissa would be upset over something like that! Her husband has some real issues and they both need counseling! If I were you Mark I would get clear of this mess! Melissa needs time to work through this and not make it even more complicated with you in the picture!

But it sounds like it’s your mess as well as Melissa’s and her husbands but you have easiest way out!

Like I said you need to get out of picture and Melissa needs to see a therapist if all this is true! Sounds like her hubby is gone mute and is going to be useless in trying to talk to her or fix anything!

Back