I really need advice. No judgment.

Have you considered the option of going somewhere completely on your own to think this through, away from both of these men? You don't sound that positive about either of them, tbh... maybe you need to take a break and then start over with someone new, with all the knowledge you have acquired from this experience? Whatever you do, good luck! :)
This right here!!!

Hmmm. Married man here. I get what everyone is saying about vows. But one of your jobs as a spouse is to keep your partner sexually satisfied. You all know I side cuckolding relationship isnt normal right. To most people out of the lifestyle it is weird AND still cheating. Stags makes sense to me.... ducks sometimes not so much! Just my opinion

Good morning,
I can completely understand your situation and I wanted to try and shed some light on what people are saying since you are new to this “lifestyle” that your husband introduced you to.

The way this “life choice” plays out is like this. A husband and wife both communicate their needs/wants/desires. While it’s true it’s usually one or the other that starts the conversation, both parties have to agree. From your original post, it sounds like it was something your husband pushed for, you weren’t really agreeable to, but went along with it anyway to please him.

There are hard rules that should have been set forth from the beginning. It sounds like there were a few but after a while, those rules got broken bent and finally broken. Any true Bull would have respected those rules and never crossed them. Perhaps there wasn’t enough communication between you, hubby and Mark before sex started. I can say that meeting a supposed Bull from craigslist, might have been the first error. I’m not saying it doesn’t happen, but there are a lot of wanna be’s, fakes and phonies on there. Mark could’ve been on there just trying to find some new pussy to conquer without truly bringing the Bull mentality into the situation.

A real Bull would’ve been respectful of your husband and your marriage and would have never mentioned meeting alone if that was a hard rule. While being a Bull brings out Alpha tendencies, we still know to respect all those involved.

As a Black Man (Bull), it disheartens me to hear about your situation as men like Mark make it strained for those of us in the life that seek good fulfilling situations.

Personally it sounds like Mark may be lacking in other areas. Not to be cruel but if he is such a great man, why would he be in craigslist looking when he could have found and been in a relationship with someone that appreciates him. Why did he have to advertise himself to find another man’s wife?

I’m sorry if this offends as it was not my intention. Just another opinion to add to the conversation. I sincerely hope whatever decision you make is the right one for you.
Really? You are a "bull" who sleeps with other mens wives, writing about how hes not a great man for the same reason... irony! Lol

This interesting thread raises another question for all Hotwives and Bulls. Do you ever find it hard to let go, after the sex has been really hot and exciting, and there has been a strong connection?
And godamn I love this site! Where are my perfect queens at like this, in the central midwest?

This has got to be tough for you and I do not envy you in the coming weeks and months. It sounds to me that the decision has already been made by Mark and by your husbands inaction. You need to let Mark have a path to your heart. It’s time to consider Mark as more than simply your bull who rules you sexually and let him rule your heart.
This! The heart doesnt lie... and this is from a guy who is the most common sense over thinker there is.... always follow your heart. In your case, take a step back and consider separation to see where you actually are.

I have been married for two years to my college sweetheart. Not long after we married, he shared with me his interest in finding me a black man that would please me while he watched. I was very resistant to this at first, and it caused issues in our marriage, as well as affecting our sex life.
I finally decided to try it one time with a guy he found for me in an advertisement on Craigslist. The man was very attractive, tall, muscular. Well, one time led to an ongoing, weekly encounter as my husband watched. Then, one day, the guy informed me he didn't want to do this any longer with my husband present. He wanted to be with me alone, without him. I will be honest, the sex with this guy was better than any man I have ever been with, including my husband. But I was reluctant due to the ground rules my husband and I set.
My husband continually asked me where "Mark" went and why he was no longer coming over. I made up some excuse about him having a surgical procedure and he needed time to recover.
While my husband was out of town on business, "Mark" and I got together and had a very involved talk. It was something that was completely unexpected. He told me he wanted to stop doing this because he felt my husband was disrespecting me, and not valuing me as his wife. He said other things such as 'no man who truly is in love would want their wife to have sex with another man". It resonated with me in a way I did not expect.
"Mark" and I spent that night together at his home and we had sex. We spent every night after that together until my husband came home. I am now seeing "Mark" on the side without my husband's knowledge. I feel tremendously guilty about it and have thought about telling him.

That all transpired about two months ago and continues, but "Mark" is now wanting more from me. He wants me to leave my husband and file for divorce so I can be with him. I will be honest. I am afraid. I am financially dependent on my husband as I am out of a job. "Mark" tells me I never have to work and he will take care of me. He's talking long term, and recently, while at the mall, he took me to a jewelry store asking my opinion on what kind of engagement rings I liked. I asked him what his intentions were and he told me I had to make a decision.
I do love my husband but I now realize our marriage and relationship is not healthy. We get along, but our sex life is non existent now and he seems more into his job and hanging out with his buddies. "Mark", on the other hand, treats me like a husband should treat his wife. He is very respectful of me, values my opinion, and the sex is very fulfilling. I feel as if I am falling in love with him.
I would also like to ad that I am fearful of telling my family, especially my *******. What will they think?

It's another late night and my mind is racing. I cannot sleep. If anyone out there could give me some guidance and advice, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

First off, I can only say one thing. COMMUNICATION. This sounds like a situation where hubby pushed his desire on you and you complied really just to satisfy him. You fell into an experience that you never expected or honestly doesn't sound like you even wanted originally. What this does is plant the seed of distrust that you are being used by your husband and that he does not respect you.

If this was something that you BOTH wanted then you would have both been open about what was going on. The rules would mean something. The relationship needs to be strong before you enter this experience or it will crumble. This lifestyle is not made to replace you actual feelings for each other. It should enhance them, bring them to a new level.

A true BULL isn't looking to steal a woman from another man, they are looking to fuck (make love) to a the woman in a way that he can't. These rules are in place for a reason. Respect them and all is good and enjoyable. If you don't like the rules, discuss it and alter them if you both agree.

I am a bull. I have multiple relationships. They trust me, I trust them. PERIOD!!

I pushed my ex-wife into this lifestyle. She was reluctant at first, but after some time she loved it. We were into it for 11 years and one day she left me and started a new life with one of her lovers. It is true that there were some other things to consider, I was going through difficult times with my job, in fact my incomes were reduced to 50%. Everything counts. She seems to live a happy life now without me, but she does not have a long term relationship with anyone. So, whatever it happens, it is not going to be the end of the world. Maybe Mark is not the right man for you, but what it seems clearer is that your hubby is not. Anyway, I think it is impossible for us, not knowing personally the three of you, to give a proper advise.
This.

I have been married for two years to my college sweetheart. Not long after we married, he shared with me his interest in finding me a black man that would please me while he watched. I was very resistant to this at first, and it caused issues in our marriage, as well as affecting our sex life.
I finally decided to try it one time with a guy he found for me in an advertisement on Craigslist. The man was very attractive, tall, muscular. Well, one time led to an ongoing, weekly encounter as my husband watched. Then, one day, the guy informed me he didn't want to do this any longer with my husband present. He wanted to be with me alone, without him. I will be honest, the sex with this guy was better than any man I have ever been with, including my husband. But I was reluctant due to the ground rules my husband and I set.
My husband continually asked me where "Mark" went and why he was no longer coming over. I made up some excuse about him having a surgical procedure and he needed time to recover.
While my husband was out of town on business, "Mark" and I got together and had a very involved talk. It was something that was completely unexpected. He told me he wanted to stop doing this because he felt my husband was disrespecting me, and not valuing me as his wife. He said other things such as 'no man who truly is in love would want their wife to have sex with another man". It resonated with me in a way I did not expect.
"Mark" and I spent that night together at his home and we had sex. We spent every night after that together until my husband came home. I am now seeing "Mark" on the side without my husband's knowledge. I feel tremendously guilty about it and have thought about telling him.

That all transpired about two months ago and continues, but "Mark" is now wanting more from me. He wants me to leave my husband and file for divorce so I can be with him. I will be honest. I am afraid. I am financially dependent on my husband as I am out of a job. "Mark" tells me I never have to work and he will take care of me. He's talking long term, and recently, while at the mall, he took me to a jewelry store asking my opinion on what kind of engagement rings I liked. I asked him what his intentions were and he told me I had to make a decision.
I do love my husband but I now realize our marriage and relationship is not healthy. We get along, but our sex life is non existent now and he seems more into his job and hanging out with his buddies. "Mark", on the other hand, treats me like a husband should treat his wife. He is very respectful of me, values my opinion, and the sex is very fulfilling. I feel as if I am falling in love with him.
I would also like to ad that I am fearful of telling my family, especially my *******. What will they think?

It's another late night and my mind is racing. I cannot sleep. If anyone out there could give me some guidance and advice, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
I think you already wrote the answer to your question:
"Mark", on the other hand, treats me like a husband should treat his wife. He is very respectful of me, values my opinion, and the sex is very fulfilling. I feel as if I am falling in love with him"
Your husband is just a friend. Mark is your MAN, because he is capable of making you feel as your husband could never do. As a cuckold I am aware of this risk. The twisted part of a cuckold relationship, if any, is the cuckold. You loving sex from a nice black guy is just natural. It's the cuckold watching you enjoy with another man that is weird, even if I love it.

Start training in MMA and beat the crap out of Javon first then the other two will back off. Swinging and cuckolding are one thing but that is for her to do NOT them. Maybe take Eric first. Krav maga is a great street defense art and incorporates groin and knee strikes as well. Basically it is as close to learning street fighting as possible. NEVER let them disrespect you. If you and your wife enjoy humiliation that is for HER to do NOT them.

Oh and for toppers call cops on them
when Javon there tell them they have ******* there. Bam parole violoatio back to prison. So man up learn to fight get Javon sent back to prison and put these jerks back in their place, violently if need be and if you and her continue swinging cuckolding make sure the bull aint a thug but a gentleman.

Sounds like you do not take marriage vows seriously. Not judging but too many start swinging before the marriage is sound enough to handle it. If you want to throw away a husband who I assume loves and cares for you over great sex, have fun. I will never understand why people cheat but know many who have. You need to either commit to your marriage, never swing again since clearly you have issues with it, and be happy. start a family etc which is great or divorce and chase great sex. Just remember that at the end of the day, if you have someone who loves you no matter what, that is a good thing. Men are horndogs and will have sex with a fire hydrant. You can always find great sex by just going to a bar for more than 10 minutes but good luck finding a soulmate. That's just my opinion after today being our 28th anniversary. We've survived the rollercoaster of life, both could have chased great sex and I have no doubt Nikki had offers like yours but I am just happy she didn't act on them. Sharing a heart with someone for your life is much better than sharing body parts in the long run. Good luck.
Well said

Oh and for toppers call cops on them
when Javon there tell them they have ******* there. Bam parole violoatio back to prison. So man up learn to fight get Javon sent back to prison and put these jerks back in their place, violently if need be and if you and her continue swinging cuckolding make sure the bull aint a thug but a gentleman.
Christy will have her bipolar violent mood swings. .But I'm not violent man. I couldn't take them anyways. They both huge #250. Javon could beat me easy..I think he wants to..looking for excuse to punk me in front of her. In any case..ive seen the video. Eric's got Christy on video begging for it. He trained other woman in the BDSM lifestyle and wouldn't even start playing with her until had ..insurance policy. He said one girl tried to cry ******* on him once
Christy wouldn't do that. We need to keep this all discreet ourselves. 20181129_041302.jpg

Christy,you and Jake dont need to split up.Just get your black love outside your marriage,if Jake is ok with it then go for it!I'm in love with my black boyfriend and he has gotten me pregnant and I lost my precious baby but we are still together and he still keeps trying his best to knock me up!My husband knows everything and is totally ok with it and I love my husband deeply but I date my boyfriend Darrian and he sleeps over and sometimes I sleep at his place "although there is not much sleeping going on lol " The point is,I have alot of black lovers and they fuck me like there's no tomorrow and I love it.At the same time my marriage is very strong and my infidelity makes life exciting for both myself and my husband.Good luck sweety ;)
Oh my Jake doesn't like it much, but I will still see him almost every other day.
I told him it's something I Need. Ive got really strong feelings for these two men.
We talked. An all the while I'm telling him how strange an confused and in love and very very turned on. The horny devil is humping my leg trying to get off. Oh my husband will be wearing his cage soon. LOL. Youll see!
So I pushed him back. I told him, it's only temporary. I might have to leave him off an on for awhile, but I would probably come back. I love to tease him so.
Kisses xoxoChristy

Attachments

• 20180704_150418.jpg
    20180704_150418.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 20181202_031025.jpg
    20181202_031025.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 39
Oh my Jake doesn't like it much, but I will still see him almost every other day.
I told him it's something I Need. Ive got really strong feelings for these two men.
We talked. An all the while I'm telling him how strange an confused and in love and very very turned on. The horny devil is humping my leg trying to get off. Oh my husband will be wearing his cage soon. LOL. Youll see!
So I pushed him back. I told him, it's only temporary. I might have to leave him off an on for awhile, but I would probably come back. I love to tease him so.
Kisses xoxoChristy
Get all the big hard black cock you can honey,they're hittin my pussy so much I hardly get time to do anything else!!!My husband gets upset because Ive gotten really popular lol Ive had a fine black boyfriend outsids my marriage for quite a while now too!You should of seen my husband when I told him I was in love with Darrian and he was trying to put his baby in me.It was pretty intense and erotic at the same time lol

Back