I notice an overwhelming amount of white women who love to rim their Black Kings... question

My wife got a reputation in a group of bulls she fucked that if she is getting fucked in the ass or pussy by a black man she loved eating out a black mans asshole. She would be on all fours getting plowed from the back by a big black dick while the other black guy stuck his ass in my wife's face and she would give him a sloppy wet rim job. I have spread out the black guys ass cheeks and held her face between his ass cheeks so she could get her tongue deeper in his asshole

Guys talk about being humiliated is when you're wife is naked in a room full of black men. The wife is high and the black guys want my wife to pay up for getting her high. My wife was happy to give herself to these black men knowing how much they gonna her. Some of the black guys she rimmed she never met. If I was there they loved it when my wife would come give me a sloppy wet kiss after she had just had her lips around some black guys asshole.

It's an incredible pleasure for me to watch my beloved wife do it to black men, shove her tongue deep into their ass. It's hard to explain, but it's true
I always thought it was the most filthy thing my wife could do especially with a black man we had just met. We were playing with a black man that would call us to come over. Now this big black guy was very strong and dominant. He didn't pass my wife around to his friends to fuck but he did enjoy showing his friends the control he had over us. A typical night there with him was we walk in the door and no matter who is there I had to strip my white wife naked. He would show my wife's naked body to his friends and allow them to feel her up. He would verbally abuse both the wife and I. He would pull out his big black cock and my wife would start sucking him. The black guys watching were feeling, spanking and fingering my wife's exposed ass. After a while of sucking bbc she pulls off and asks if she can eat out his asshole? That always got a huge response from the black guys there. Well that big black man had my wife begging to eat this black asshole while he would look at me and chuckle. I always figured that here my wife is naked in a house full of black men begging a black man to let her shove her tongue up his ass amused him. Once he allowed my wife to suck his hairy black asshole the crowd enjoyed the deep kissing my wife and I would get into during her rimming breaks. Sometimes my wife's bull would allow some of his friends to get a rim from my wife while he was fucking her asshole. My wife got a reputation for her oral skills on a black man when she would be getting butt fucked by a black man. I was told many many times that when my wife is getting butt fucked by a black dick her rim jobs are absolutely heaven and what makes your slut wife so good is that she enjoys eating out a hairy black asshole

Back