I notice an overwhelming amount of white women who love to rim their Black Kings... question

Please login or become a member to view

like others have said, for me, it's an act of submission to my king's needs & desires & a way of letting them know i adore every inch of their bodies & that i am his to use as he sees fit.

I always thought it was the most filthy thing my wife could do especially with a black man we had just met. We were playing with a black man that would call us to come over. Now this big black guy was very strong and dominant. He didn't pass my wife around to his friends to fuck but he did enjoy showing his friends the control he had over us. A typical night there with him was we walk in the door and no matter who is there I had to strip my white wife naked. He would show my wife's naked body to his friends and allow them to feel her up. He would verbally abuse both the wife and I. He would pull out his big black cock and my wife would start sucking him. The black guys watching were feeling, spanking and fingering my wife's exposed ass. After a while of sucking bbc she pulls off and asks if she can eat out his asshole? That always got a huge response from the black guys there. Well that big black man had my wife begging to eat this black asshole while he would look at me and chuckle. I always figured that here my wife is naked in a house full of black men begging a black man to let her shove her tongue up his ass amused him. Once he allowed my wife to suck his hairy black asshole the crowd enjoyed the deep kissing my wife and I would get into during her rimming breaks. Sometimes my wife's bull would allow some of his friends to get a rim from my wife while he was fucking her asshole. My wife got a reputation for her oral skills on a black man when she would be getting butt fucked by a black man. I was told many many times that when my wife is getting butt fucked by a black dick her rim jobs are absolutely heaven and what makes your slut wife so good is that she enjoys eating out a hairy black asshole
You are very lucky to have enjoyed the amazing thrill and pleasure of giving your wife a deep French kiss after she removes her tongue from a black man's asshole in front of his black friends, and seeing him tell his friends that he would allow your white wife to lick and tongue fuck their black assholes while he is fucking your wife's asshole. Very exciting that your wife asked the black man if she may be allowed to lick and tongue fuck his black asshole.

Rimming is the ultimate submission, commitment and affection to Bullfriends . At that point Bullfriends know you are their complete property
So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

This is my first post here so my apologies if I say anything I should not. I am married to a white man and have never done that with him or any other white man before him but i have with a number of black men and the first one told me that rimming is a way of signifying devotion to him and also he told me that anal sex is signifies ownership of my body. I have carried those thoughts ever since with other bfs i have had and black men I have serviced when I worked in Senegal Africa . Do I enjoy rimming? sometimes yes, sometimes no but that is not really the point of the exercise as the man I am with always enjoys it and knows what it represents. Same with anal sex which I have only done with black men. So you can see that I hold black men in great reverence and being submissive by nature I derive much pleasure from these activities..
Nice post which I think may reflect the experiences of quite a lot of white wives. Over our long marriage my wife has cuckolded me with many men of different races, although with a very strong preference for black men. She has never rimmed a white man, even when asked to do so, but has done for most of her black lovers ( only exceptions being those who decline the offer). When I asked her why, she just felt it more appropriate- and when I pressed her further she admitted it excites her , while finding the idea of rimming a white man distasteful.

Back