I notice an overwhelming amount of white women who love to rim their Black Kings... question

A couple of things contribute to the number of white women rimming black guys; Firstly many in the lifestyle are submissive and its a way of showing reverence and secondly most are highly sexed and more adventurous.

You go on the BDSM scene and it’s fairly normal for subs to rim white guys as well.

No the
I've always wanted to ask, but been a bit too shy ... To the white girls who love to eat their Black bull's ass, what is it like? You always seem so hypnotized and into sucking on your Black King's asshole, noticably moreso than you would with a white guy. With the way white women literally turn into different beings when they rim Black Kings, you'd think it tasted like pumpkin spice latte.

Please let us know.
not the pumpkin spice latte 😂

Is there a difference is it black or white mans ass? I like to do it to men who like it, no matter what’s his skin color.
I've noticed Black anus tends to be smoother and tighter while the skin is so wonderfully silky it almost draws my tongue right in. It's such a sensual pleasure to probe into and I find Black Men's musk has a unique, intoxicating sweetness. Add to that muscular asses that hug you tight and it's an addicting little tunnel of love.

Seriously, is there anything that melanin doesn't make better? Anything? :)

Last edited:
View attachment 5318612
As I always am whn holding you!!
Love It Awww GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Back