I notice an overwhelming amount of white women who love to rim their Black Kings... question

I've always wanted to ask, but been a bit too shy ... To the white girls who love to eat their Black bull's ass, what is it like? You always seem so hypnotized and into sucking on your Black King's asshole, noticably moreso than you would with a white guy. With the way white women literally turn into different beings when they rim Black Kings, you'd think it tasted like pumpkin spice latte.

Please let us know.
To them it is a Pumpkin Spice latte, and their daddy's would be pissed about it. It's a 2-for-1. AND they get some BBC and orgasms.

I've had some do it, they eat my ass like it's their last supper, they go back for air and then go back and "dive in" like Trey Songz (look it up it's a song). Something takes over them and they just don't want to stop, plus they want the scent that nose is just sniffing our balls and ass, it's crazy. So I just let them have their fun... Then fcuk the ******* out of them like the good girl they are.

Last edited:
This is my first post here so my apologies if I say anything I should not. I am married to a white man and have never done that with him or any other white man before him but i have cheated with a number of black men and the first one told me that rimming is a way of signifying devotion to him and also he told me that anal sex is signifies ownership of my body. I only knew him for 2 months but I have carried those thoughts ever since with the other bfs i have had. Do I enjoy rimming? sometimes yes, sometimes no but that is not really the point of the exercise as the man I am with always enjoys it and knows what it represents. Same with anal sex which I have only done with black men. So you can see that I hold black men in great reverence and being submissive by nature I derive much pleasure from these activities..
You are a wonderful woman 😍

It seems like the naughtier and sluttier they are the more excited and climactic they get and I am all about them having the best possible experiences! This is why I require all the hotwives I play with to be uninhibited and free to do whatever she desires for pleasure!
I think your perspective is fantastic. I actually prefer not to be present so that I cannot interfere if she does something that I find hard to handle. What do you do if a husband cannot handle what his wife is doing with you and tries to interfere? Thank you for all of your great posts!!

I think your perspective is fantastic. I actually prefer not to be present so that I cannot interfere if she does something that I find hard to handle. What do you do if a husband cannot handle what his wife is doing with you and tries to interfere? Thank you for all of your great posts!!
Well Charles that has never happened! Do you know why?

That has never happened because when couple's tell me what their interests and expectations are then in turn they ask me what mine are I only state one thing? When your wife plays with me I expect her to be completely uninhibited to express herself sexually in whatever way she feels naughty enough to do so to ensure the most wonderful experiences as possible!

When a wife is not allowed to be uninhibited and free to express her sexual cravings and curiosities it says:
.Inexperience!
.There is a measure of insecurities and insufficient trust present that could possibly ruin the lifestyle experiences for the couple!
.You want her to have a good time but you are placing a cap on the amount of fun she could possibly have!

For me if there is an inkling that a couple has any of these things going on when we are chatting then I will respectfully decline and I have yet to have any issues or drama happen during a playdate!

I don't just want your wife to have a good time when she is with me! I want her to possibly have her best experience ever and say "that was incredible, where did we find this guy again"?🤣😂

Well Charles that has never happened! Do you know why?

That has never happened because when couple's tell me what their interests and expectations are then in turn they ask me what mine are I only state one thing? When your wife plays with me I expect her to be completely uninhibited to express herself sexually in whatever way she feels naughty enough to do so to ensure the most wonderful experiences as possible!

When a wife is not allowed to be uninhibited and free to express her sexual cravings and curiosities it says:
.Inexperience!
.There is a measure of insecurities and insufficient trust present that could possibly ruin the lifestyle experiences for the couple!
.You want her to have a good time but you are placing a cap on the amount of fun she could possibly have!

For me if there is an inkling that a couple has any of these things going on when we are chatting then I will respectfully decline and I have yet to have any issues or drama happen during a playdate!

I don't just want your wife to have a good time when she is with me! I want her to possibly have her best experience ever and say "that was incredible, where did we find this guy again"?🤣😂
That is awesome!! Very erotic when a married lady gets so turned on that she loses her inhibitions and does things you would never think she would do. My wife had such an experience when out of town on a work trip (she is a leasing agent for a large real estate firm). She had dinner and drinks with a broker in that town. Throughout the evening things just kept building up sexual tension. They started making out at a bar later in the evening and that whole evening progressed in such a hot way that I am glad it occurred. The passion built up in the elevator and into her hotel room where they had the most uninhibited passionate sexual encounter that I could imagine. Continue to love hearing her tell that story. That said, I’m not sure if she would have been as passionate and uninhibited if I were there and I am not sure how I would have handled it to see it in person.

LOVE your approach!!

Last edited:
That is awesome!! Very erotic when a married lady gets so turned on that she loses her inhibitions and does things you would never think she would do. My wife had such an experience when out of town on a work trip (she is a leasing agent for a large real estate firm). She had dinner and drinks with a broker in that town. Throughout the evening things just kept building up sexual tension. They started making out at a bar later in the evening and that whole evening progressed in such a hot way that I am glad it occurred. The passion built up in the elevator and into her hotel room where they had the most uninhibited passionate sexual encounter that I could imagine. Continue to love hearing her tell that story. That said, I’m not sure if she would have been as passionate and uninhibited if I were there and I am not sure how I would have handled it to see it in person.

LOVE your approach!!
There will never be a more intimate and erotic environment for two lovers than just being alone in each other's pleasurable presence!

Everything and everyone else is just the sides to your combo, while the two of you alone are the meal!🍟🥤👈😂🤣

Back