i need a true answers

There is a deeper meaning, perhaps, and a valid one in the original question: Can a white male compete with a Bull to get his white woman back?

There is a power in sexual bonding. It is deep, intense and it is addictive like a *******. Women are conditioned to favor mating with the Alpha Male. The man who is the strongest in the tribe, secure her and her offspring from dangers and provide for her and her offspring. It's nature's way. In the rough jungle, Alpha meant strength and courage. In the rough concrete jungle it means money.

If she has chosen a Black Bull it was because of his outward strength and ability to 'catch' her. If he is well endowed and knows how to use it, then the sexual bond will form around the mind blowing orgasms she will get for her Bull. It's biology, mixed with chemistry, mixed with a psychological reaction. Powerful stuff.

As the saying goes: Once she goes Black----and forms a bond----she will......

Want her back? You are going to have to separate her from HIM by distance, physical contact and emotional yearning. Not an easy task.

Are you up for that challenge?

If not, then you will have to accept the reality and learn to live with it.

There is a Taboo in play, that is a reality.

And if the Bull is well endowed with a great cock and the knowledge to use it correctly, that is a reality too.

Everything depends on what trips your trigger. Nothing stokes my fires quicker than a pale, petite redhead. Not every pale petite redhead would like to share my bed, however it happens often enough to make me happy. Pretty much any scenario is possible if you have the patience. There are always people that want to break taboos because there are taboos. Most women are attracted to perceived power of some sort. The power can be intellectual, physical, financial or racial whatever tripe HER trigger.

Back