i need a true answers

Bm; how do you stay sane? If i had to read some of this crap day after day; id lose my mind!

Well, some might argue that I'm not sane and that I've already lost my mind. My wife would be in that camp.

I've been online long enough to have seen and read some truly beyond the pale stuff. The content of this website falls in line with that. In some regards, it is actually educational, as it gives me an insight into the psyche of different types of people.

Some of these guys are beyond belief. In all probability, good looking, intelligent and they have a normal sized dick. But they have this psychosis about the size of it. They fucking dont realize many woman do not like or want big dicks of any race

dude asking that here is like for looking for a unbiased news reporter on fox you know what your gonna hear you just wanna hear it dude

your right looking for a unbiased story on any news station but the bbc ( its illegal to have bias for there countrys news)
A smart and seasoned man knows to take all news sources with a dose of skepticism. You make an
all too often fatal mistake in thinking anyone that is conservative is an idiot.

History is littered with people like you.

As a group, I'm going to say no. Not unless something drastic changes about the attitudes of white guys. I don't think black guys are superior. I don't even think black guys, on average, have much bigger dicks. But white men have had all confidence and dominance beaten out of them by feminism. A whole lot of guys are too afraid to even approach a woman nowadays because they don't want to be a "sexist" or get in trouble for "harassing" women. Black guys don't have that problem.
Dominance is the same way. I don't mean pushing women around or telling them what to do. But women like men who can stand up for themselves and lead others. Most white men have been brainwashed into thinking that's wrong. They mindlessly agree with everything a woman says, and fall all over themselves to tell women how great and wonderful they are, even when they don't deserve it. I've seen plenty of guys get cheated on (not the consensual cheating talked about on this site), and then all they can do is turn around, tearfully beg their woman for another chance, and ask HER what THEY did wrong. Women don't respect that. They don't respect men who act like doormats. And unfortunately, that's kind of what white men have become.

Before I responded to the OP I wanted to read all the posts first before offering my opinion, and its not much more than endorsing bm_from_southjersey's replies. This kind of thought process is highly desired and anticipated on websites like these.

Some people see a preponderance of news about young black males acting with rage, or lust and take it to mean masculinity . Some take seeing a preponderance of young white males acting effeminate or nerdy and take that for weakness, and they are all wrong.

This website is a fetish site, and will and always will, err towards the idea that a black male is superior. The ones who can separate fantasy from reality know the difference and know masculinity isn't defined to ones race or nationality.
The others are just getting their rocks off.

Always curious as to why a thread all of the sudden contains posts taking shots at FOX news or republican political figures out of nowhere. For the life of me I just can't figure out why that happens when the subject has absolutely zero to do with it.

Chalk it up to Fox News/Conservative/Republican Derangement Syndrome. Coupled with the fetish of black male superiority is the delusion that people of conservative political leanings are working to overturn Loving v. Virginia and make interracial sex illegal. It must blow people's minds and fuck with their silly worldview to learn that I am an ultra conservative Republican.

Chalk it up to Fox News/Conservative/Republican Derangement Syndrome. Coupled with the fetish of black male superiority is the delusion that people of conservative political leanings are working to overturn Loving v. Virginia and make interracial sex illegal. It must blow people's minds and fuck with their silly worldview to learn that I am an ultra conservative Republican.
Funny how the people who scream the loudest for diversity dont think it applies to diversity of thought.

Can we white guys compete with blacks to get back our white women??
Not every woman wants a big black cock, not every woman wants a big cock, not every woman wants a cock at all. Only about 10% of the women in this country cross the color line. How many think about and don't is a good question. Unless you haven't bathed in months, have the personality of a rattlesnake, and look like Godzilla's ugly brother you should be able someone to share your life or at least your bed with. If you aren't having any luck you likely are trying too hard. Most women are totally turned off by a man that appears desperate.

Back